Washington Compost: "Why can't we hate men?"

row·dy
ˈroudē/
adjective
  1. 1.
    noisy and disorderly.
    "it was a rowdy but good-natured crowd"
    synonyms: unruly, disorderly, obstreperous, riotous, undisciplined, uncontrollable, ungovernable, disruptive, out of control, rough, wild, lawless; More
noun
  1. 1.
    a noisy and disorderly person.
    synonyms: ruffian, troublemaker, lout, hooligan, thug, hoodlum; More
Rowdy in itself is a word that insinuates disorder or chaos. Which contradicts discipline, wisdom, and control.
I by no means said that it was in concert with discipline, wisdom & control now did I... I'll say it a 3rd or 4th time, I submit that being rowdy, as defined above, is a normal & healthy part of male development if channeled and restrained in accordance with social norms. What rowdiness usually stems from is hormonal, namely testosterone but also a host of other androgenic hormones released from the pituitary gland. Lutinizing hormone LH, Follicle stimulating hormone FSH, growth hormone GH, dehydroepiandosterone DHEA are some of the more well known but there are many more. All that to say, a chronically sedate boy is an anomaly and a cause for concern. Perhaps we will have to agree to disagree on this.

row·dy
ˈroudē/
adjective
  1. 1.
    noisy and disorderly.
    synonyms: unruly, disorderly, obstreperous, riotous, undisciplined, uncontrollable, ungovernable, disruptive, out of control, rough, wild, lawless; More
noun
  1. 1.
Rowdy in itself is a word that insinuates disorder or chaos. Which contradicts discipline, wisdom, and control.
I by no means said that it was in concert with discipline, wisdom & control now did I... I'll say it a 3rd or 4th time, I submit that being rowdy, as defined above, is a normal & healthy part of male development if channeled and restrained in accordance with social norms. What rowdiness usually stems from is hormonal, namely testosterone but also a host of other androgenic hormones released from the pituitary gland. Lutinizing hormone LH, Follicle stimulating hormone FSH, growth hormone GH, dehydroepiandosterone DHEA are some of the more well known but there are many more. All that to say, a chronically sedate boy is an anomaly and a cause for concern. Perhaps we will have to agree to disagree on this.

Why said anything about being "chronically sedate"?

Rowdy implies a loss of control. It implies a violation of social norms of conduct, which is not good. It's not like the Wild West, where being a rowdy rule-breaker could actually work in your favor, since the rules and standards of conduct were so much more lax. Now everyone is under a microscope at all times, and even minor mistakes from your childhood can and will follow you throughout the entirety of your adult life. Girls make far fewer of these mistakes than boys do, therefore they avoid many of the pits that boys fall into .

You can be energetic, or spirited, without being disorderly. But I guess at the end of the day we are arguing semantics.

row·dy
ˈroudē/
adjective
  1. 1.
    noisy and disorderly.
noun
  1. 1.

Why said anything about being "chronically sedate"?

Rowdy implies a loss of control. It implies a violation of social norms of conduct, which is not good. It's not like the Wild West, where being a rowdy rule-breaker could actually work in your favor, since the rules and standards of conduct were so much more lax. Now everyone is under a microscope at all times, and even minor mistakes from your childhood can and will follow you throughout the entirety of your adult life. Girls make far fewer of these mistakes than boys do, therefore they avoid many of the pits that boys fall into .

You can be energetic, or spirited, without being disorderly. But I guess at the end of the day we are arguing semantics.
Nice dialoguing with you JS, 1 take away, I am less condoning the behavior (rowdiness) than pointing out that the genesis of that behavior is normal and healthy in a hormonally developing boy. The aside, of grown men exhibiting that behavior may bespeak a bit of my own personal bias... lol

This woman is putting her ignorance on display because the advanced feminism she espouses is such a failure that she has to go in whole hog. See any relationship her with all the lefts causes. Hate trump, hate conservatives, hate good things happening to America, etc. they are having no effect on anything and they can’t stand it.

Listen to this woman. She is unhappy, unfulfilled, lost, without direction. Like the sisterhood is going to save me because they said they would. She is drowning and her ideology is not throwing her a lifeline. The world goes on without her and her anger grows apace with her irrelevance.

This woman is putting her ignorance on display because the advanced feminism she espouses is such a failure that she has to go in whole hog. See any relationship her with all the lefts causes. Hate trump, hate conservatives, hate good things happening to America, etc. they are having no effect on anything and they can’t stand it.

Listen to this woman. She is unhappy, unfulfilled, lost, without direction. Like the sisterhood is going to save me because they said they would. She is drowning and her ideology is not throwing her a lifeline. The world goes on without her and her anger grows apace with her irrelevance.

Most likely she has hit the wall so hard that even a bulldog would wonder what in the hell happened.

Only resent over her own stupid mistakes remain, as she won't get to contribute to advancing humanity through rearing children. She most likely wasted it all. Only resent remains, and that she is willing to take on all white people. Maybe we are partly to blame for not stopping her on her way to stupidity.

It isn't good for boys to be "rowdy".
Are you a Stepford Wife by chance? Not only is it normal and healthy for 'boys' to be rowdy & rambunctious in their youth, I would go a step further to submit that it is also healthy for men, as far into their grey haired twilight days as is physiologically, spiritually and emotionally possible. Your above post rather aptly describes the 'pajama boy' snowflake that needs their 'safe zone' at college... lol .. It goes without saying that normal, healthy & adjusted men and boys are able to channel and restrain themselves appropriately. Alas, the feminazi, social justice warriors have already gotten to you.
Black-Widow Rancher

"Sensitive males" cover up their gutless emptiness with a pretense of being reasonable.

It is way more complex than that. You can't just lay it all at the door of "social justice warriors" and feminists. That's the lazy and intellectually dishonest way out.

Anyway, why are you trying to change the subject? Your argument is that being "rowdy" is a good thing. It isn't. Not in the modern era.
OLD SCHOOL: Determination
NEW AGE: Deterioration

OLD SCHOOL: Drive
NEW AGE: Drivel

WOW....

I pretty much dismissed the OP post as the usual garbage....this can't possibly be a real editorial from a "legitimate" news source I thought,

But then I clicked the link.
Good Lord.
This article is actually real. Amazing.
And once again, this is how trump will win in 2020. The left media and it's leadership has simply gone full retard.

It isn't good for boys to be "rowdy".
Are you a Stepford Wife by chance? Not only is it normal and healthy for 'boys' to be rowdy & rambunctious in their youth, I would go a step further to submit that it is also healthy for men, as far into their grey haired twilight days as is physiologically, spiritually and emotionally possible. Your above post rather aptly describes the 'pajama boy' snowflake that needs their 'safe zone' at college... lol .. It goes without saying that normal, healthy & adjusted men and boys are able to channel and restrain themselves appropriately. Alas, the feminazi, social justice warriors have already gotten to you.

It is healthy for women as well.

Forum List

Back