Was Waterboarding Worth It?

Was Waterboarding Worth It?

• Yes

Votes: 68 77.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 22.7%

• Total voters
yep, some of the intel used was obtained by water boarding, the rest by barbecuing some Muslims balls until he talked.

yep, some of the intel used was obtained by water boarding, the rest by barbecuing some Muslims balls until he talked.

I started this thread with a 'maybe'. Now it's a fact. How about that. So Obama used intelligence gathered using enhanced interrogation techniques. Image how unhappy his supporters will be with him. :rolleyes:

I started this thread with a 'maybe'. Now it's a fact. How about that. So Obama used intelligence gathered using enhanced interrogation techniques. Image how unhappy his supporters will be with him. :rolleyes:

You know it's completely different when another party does it.

You know it's completely different when another party does it.

Equally pathetic no matter which side does it.

Listening to the lib talking heads today has been downright hilarious.......They're spittin' and spinnin' their asses off.

I heard one actually say that Panetta has only been CIA head since 2009. How would he know?

Friggin' idiots!

Listening to the lib talking heads today has been downright hilarious.......They're spittin' and spinnin' their asses off.

I heard one actually say that Panetta has only been CIA head since 2009. How would he know?

Friggin' idiots!

He knows because somewhere , someone was water boarded just today .

tumbleweed2.gif

Yet the DoJ is still investigating the idea of pressing charges against those involved in it?

WTF is wrong with this picture?

They have appeared to have abandoned ship. LOL

Yep. I blame Leon. At least we got some final poll results: 3:1 in favor of waterboarding. I wonder how many of those were Obama supporters? We'll never know.

I leave this thread with a picture of Leon Panetta who appears to be doing a pretty good job.

leon-panetta.gif

:bye1:

Man it's like Bush never left

Funny how the majority of those who were vehemiently babbling that waterboarding didn't work, are now avoiding this thread like the plague.

Funny how all the liberal idiot politicians, like Hillary, Kerry, Biden, Pelosi are remaining absolutely silent about their vehement claims in the past that waterboarding doesn't provide credible information.

Fuckin' lib's are consistently wrong on so many levels it's comical.

Funny how you just ignored my last post.

I don't give a SHIT if waterboarding provides useful information; its still wrong.
Yeah, we'll see how you feel if god forbid you're ever laid up in a burn ward after these Jihadi fucks happen to blow up a mall you may have been frequenting, and you find out the one man who was in custody that could have given up the goods was treated with kid gloves and didn't give up jack shit.

Waterboarding wrong?........No, it's a non-torturous teqninque that should always be in the toolbox. These Jihadi fucks are not going away, and would saw your damn head off in a heartbeat if given the opportunity......We are not dealing with your typical organized Military. We are dealing with loosely banded religious zealots, who don't play by ANY rules, and are bat shit fuckin' crazy but in no way stupid.

I still wouldn't care if I was horribly disfigured by a terrorist; what makes us different from them is that we are not willing to bend our moral codes JUST so that we can win... I guess conservatives can't even grasp the concept of having ethics though.

Funny how you just ignored my last post.

I don't give a SHIT if waterboarding provides useful information; its still wrong.
Yeah, we'll see how you feel if god forbid you're ever laid up in a burn ward after these Jihadi fucks happen to blow up a mall you may have been frequenting, and you find out the one man who was in custody that could have given up the goods was treated with kid gloves and didn't give up jack shit.

Waterboarding wrong?........No, it's a non-torturous teqninque that should always be in the toolbox. These Jihadi fucks are not going away, and would saw your damn head off in a heartbeat if given the opportunity......We are not dealing with your typical organized Military. We are dealing with loosely banded religious zealots, who don't play by ANY rules, and are bat shit fuckin' crazy but in no way stupid.

I still wouldn't care if I was horribly disfigured by a terrorist; what makes us different from them is that we are not willing to bend our moral codes JUST so that we can win... I guess conservatives can't even grasp the concept of having ethics though.

Apparently neither can liberals.

So you've just given up arguing? Nonsense reply is nonsense.

What's to argue? We tortured someone into giving up the information that led to us killing a bastard that needed killing. If that hurts your delicate sensibilities, too bad.

Let's assume for a moment that information gleaned during enhanced interrogation techniques of Al Qaeda members at Gitmo led to the killing of OBL. Was it worth it?

It would have been "worth it" even if we didn't get an iota of actionable intelligence out of any of them. They thought of those animals screaming in pain puts a big smile on my face.

Nothing in my moral code says you can't torture viscous animals who murdered 3000 people and caused them to suffer horribly in the process. Torture is fit punishment for them.

What's to argue? We tortured someone into giving up the information that led to us killing a bastard that needed killing. If that hurts your delicate sensibilities, too bad.

It doesn't hurt my sensibilities; it hurts my pride as an American.

Have you written a nasty letter to Obama yet? Please post it when you do. Just the fact that Obama used intelligence obtained using torture to kill OBL makes my blood boil.

Forum List

Back