Was Trump Right About Pulse Club and CCW Guns ?

Of course Trump was right, these libtard gun grabbing Nazis dont even know what an assault weapon is.

What is disgraceful are the GOP sell outs that give in and treat the moron press seriously when they cant get what an assault weapon is correctly.

journalists-guide-to-firearms-identification_zps79h3hlmq.jpg

Call the gun what you want, it killed 49 and injured over 50 in just a few minutes. It is a mass killing weapon, and that is what matters.

And the Virginia Tech shooter murdered 32 people with a pistol....the weapon doesn't matter....the target area being a gun free zone matters.......

High capacity magazines.

High capacity magazines......have no bearing on casualties.....actual research shows that not only are you wrong....actual research shows you are an ignorant Troll....I would find the link to that research...but with the way you post....everyone already knows....

2 policemen had guns inside the establishment and a gunfight of sorts did take place from what I saw on the news... this is why the gunman retreated to one of the bathrooms.

AND Mr. Trump retracted or ''clarified'' what he said on people having guns in Pulse, and said he meant security and police.... NOT the customers drinking alcohol.... guess he didn't know about the police inside who had guns?

Again.....40 stats allow people to carry gun where they serve alcohol.........if a restaruant servves beer how does that keep people from getting drunk while carrying agun.....

And Virginia passed a law last year allowing concealed carry in bars...and the bar crime rate went down 5.9%.......

You are wrong...again.

Dave Sobelman to FOX6 News: “Some idiot felt the need to bring a gun into my restaurant & shot himself”

Yeah......no alcohol was involved...so......?

40 states allow people to carry guns in bars and or restaurants.......Virginia passed a law allowing concealed carry in bars...and nuts like you said it would lead to blood all over the place....

Their crime rate in Bars went down 5.9%.......

Forum List

Back