Was Trump Lying Then Or Is He Lying Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A trip down Memory Lane, eh?

OKAY!

"I think Bill Clinton is terrific."

“I think Bill Clinton is terrific,” Trump told Robert Novak. “I think he’s done an amazing job. I think he’s probably got the toughest skin I’ve ever seen, and I think he’s a terrific guy. I just have to view the economy and the country. I think Bill Clinton has done a terrific job. I don’t think he’s been treated very fairly, but I think he’s done a terrific job.”

“I’m not even sure that he shouldn’t have just gone in and taken the Fifth Amendment and said, ‘Look, I don’t get along with this man, [independent prosecutor Kenneth] Starr. He’s after me. He’s a Republican. He’s this, he’s that,’ and, you know, just taken the Fifth Amendment. It’s a terrible thing for a president to take the Fifth Amendment, but he probably should have done it. I don’t think he could have done any worse than what’s happened.”

Trump also attacked Paula Jones, who had sued Clinton, alleging sexual harassment: Paula Jones is a loser, but the fact is that she may be responsible for bringing down a president indirectly.”

Was Trump lying then...or now?

I used to have a friend who I once thought was great... BTW, Hillary was opposed to gay marriage, now she's down. Was she lying then, or is she lying now?

Given the weight of all his past statements it is more likely than not that he said it.

Trump-Comments-2.jpg

160125114628-donald-trump-quote-shoot-somebody-super-tease.jpg

laziness-is-a-trait.jpg

trump-quote-three-global-warming.jpg

Just because People Mag is denying it does not prove he didn't say. It is consitent with Trump's mouth.

Conversely you claiming it did in no way makes it so.
After all you've been busted using false sources before kid.

Given the weight of all his past statements it is more likely than not that he said it.

Trump-Comments-2.jpg

laziness-is-a-trait.jpg

Just because People Mag is denying it does not prove he didn't say. It is consitent with Trump's mouth.

Prove it false liar.

Trump Lies – Exposing the many lies of Donald J. Trump

Trump-Comments-2.jpg

laziness-is-a-trait.jpg

Prove it false liar.

It was actually proven false twice already by me and G. The simple fact that you are unable to face reality certainly will not motivate anyone else to waste their time showing you that you are blatantly incorrect.

A trip down Memory Lane, eh?

OKAY!

"I think Bill Clinton is terrific."

“I think Bill Clinton is terrific,” Trump told Robert Novak. “I think he’s done an amazing job. I think he’s probably got the toughest skin I’ve ever seen, and I think he’s a terrific guy. I just have to view the economy and the country. I think Bill Clinton has done a terrific job. I don’t think he’s been treated very fairly, but I think he’s done a terrific job.”

“I’m not even sure that he shouldn’t have just gone in and taken the Fifth Amendment and said, ‘Look, I don’t get along with this man, [independent prosecutor Kenneth] Starr. He’s after me. He’s a Republican. He’s this, he’s that,’ and, you know, just taken the Fifth Amendment. It’s a terrible thing for a president to take the Fifth Amendment, but he probably should have done it. I don’t think he could have done any worse than what’s happened.”

Trump also attacked Paula Jones, who had sued Clinton, alleging sexual harassment: Paula Jones is a loser, but the fact is that she may be responsible for bringing down a president indirectly.”

Was Trump lying then...or now?

I used to have a friend who I once thought was great... BTW, Hillary was opposed to gay marriage, now she's down. Was she lying then, or is she lying now?

Over many many years she evolved. Living in a blue state will do that.

Trump flip flopped on many many many issues.

39f.jpg

Trump-Comments-2.jpg

laziness-is-a-trait.jpg

Prove it false liar.

It was actually proven false twice already by me and G. The simple fact that you are unable to face reality certainly will not motivate anyone else to waste their time showing you that you are blatantly incorrect.

You have yet to prove anything. You saying it is false or somebody else saying it was false doesn't make it false. When a spokesperson from People Magazine says it is false that would be some proof. Some BS on the internet saying it's false is merely BS on the internet.
If it were false the editor from People would issue a statement.
tRump has sais similar things. Also, Republican Bobby Jindal called the GOP the party of stupid.

127057_600.jpg

Trump-Comments-2.jpg

laziness-is-a-trait.jpg

Show them liar. You could not even prove the Trump statement false. You saying it is false doesn't make it false. Trump never denied saying it and it is consistent with what Trump says.
127057_600.jpg

It is also true. The GOP is the party of stupid.

Mod Message:

Man -- i just never figured out what the topic was here. And I don't think the rest of you did either. You cannot post a SINGLE thread and go all over 20 years of a candidates history. Or troll it -- like some of you were doing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back