Was the first republican president gay?

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Near Magnolia, TX
I say part of this program on 10/23/12 at 1:20pm. I it they said that it has been documented that Linclon slept with at least 3 men, including an army officer. It is schedualed to show again on Nov. 6 at 8pm EST.

Abraham Lincoln

Premiere Date: 02/27/2012

Program guide.

Abraham Lincoln was the steady hand of leadership during the Civil War, only to be gunned down in his prime at Ford's Theater. Outspoken historian David Eisenbach delves into Lincoln's private life and reveals that the Great Emancipator was a racist, had trouble with women and actually enjoyed sleeping with men.

TVPG L-D

10 Things You Don't Know About — Season 1 Episode Guide — History.com

What a weird question!

Elton John?

Did you bother to read the post, the History channesl is running a series titled 10 Things You Didn't Know About........ this program is part of that series. I know I wasn't aware of this and thought it might be interesting to others. Isn't knowledge part of the reason we are here?

I say part of this program on 10/23/12 at 1:20pm. I it they said that it has been documented that Linclon slept with at least 3 men, including an army officer. It is schedualed to show again on Nov. 6 at 8pm EST.

Abraham Lincoln

Program guide.

Abraham Lincoln was the steady hand of leadership during the Civil War, only to be gunned down in his prime at Ford's Theater. Outspoken historian David Eisenbach delves into Lincoln's private life and reveals that the Great Emancipator was a racist, had trouble with women and actually enjoyed sleeping with men.

TVPG L-D

Eisenbach? Outspoken? Yes. Credible? No.

Abraham Lincoln

Program guide.

TVPG L-D

It's Been documented? Dude I have read almost every book you can read on Lincoln. This is nothing but pure fantasy, there is absolutely not documentation at all to back it up.

You can watch in Nov and make up your mind, I just threw something I found interesting out for discussion, beats the hell out of all the election bickering.

Abraham Lincoln

Program guide.

TVPG L-D

I only know of the first homosexual president being James Buchanan. A Democrat. I thought it was common knowledge?

"James Buchanan, Jr. (English pronunciation: /bəːˈkænən/; April 23, 1791 – June 1, 1868) was the 15th President of the United States (1857–1861). He is the only president from Pennsylvania, the only president who remained a lifelong bachelor, and the last president born in the 18th century.

"For fifteen years in Washington, D.C., before his presidency, Buchanan lived with his close friend, Alabama Senator William Rufus King.[59][60] King became Vice President under Franklin Pierce. He became ill and died shortly after Pierce's inauguration, four years before Buchanan became President.

"Buchanan's and King's close relationship prompted Andrew Jackson to call King "Miss Nancy" and "Aunt Fancy", while Aaron V. Brown spoke of the two as "Buchanan and his wife."[61] Some of the contemporary press also speculated about Buchanan's and King's relationship.

"The two men's nieces destroyed their uncles' correspondence, leaving some questions about their relationship; but the length and intimacy of surviving letters illustrate "the affection of a special friendship",[61] and Buchanan wrote of his "communion" with his housemate."

more:

James Buchanan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You can watch in Nov and make up your mind, I just threw something I found interesting out for discussion, beats the hell out of all the election bickering.

No...no it doesn't. Beside that, what hell is left to discuss after you come up with a goofy ass question like that? No matter WHERE you got it.

No...no it doesn't. Beside that, what hell is left to discuss after you come up with a goofy ass question like that? No matter WHERE you got it.

Yeah, it is nothing but the fags looking for some form of credibility because they know that most of the rest of us think that they are degenerate morons.

Abraham Lincoln

Program guide.

TVPG L-D

I only know of the first homosexual president being James Buchanan. A Democrat. I thought it was common knowledge?

"James Buchanan, Jr. (English pronunciation: /bəːˈkænən/; April 23, 1791 – June 1, 1868) was the 15th President of the United States (1857–1861). He is the only president from Pennsylvania, the only president who remained a lifelong bachelor, and the last president born in the 18th century.

"For fifteen years in Washington, D.C., before his presidency, Buchanan lived with his close friend, Alabama Senator William Rufus King.[59][60] King became Vice President under Franklin Pierce. He became ill and died shortly after Pierce's inauguration, four years before Buchanan became President.

"Buchanan's and King's close relationship prompted Andrew Jackson to call King "Miss Nancy" and "Aunt Fancy", while Aaron V. Brown spoke of the two as "Buchanan and his wife."[61] Some of the contemporary press also speculated about Buchanan's and King's relationship.

"The two men's nieces destroyed their uncles' correspondence, leaving some questions about their relationship; but the length and intimacy of surviving letters illustrate "the affection of a special friendship",[61] and Buchanan wrote of his "communion" with his housemate."

more:

James Buchanan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

oh my......yea AA.....:eusa_angel:(she knows what i am talking about)....

If you watch the program, a woman, and I don't rember her name who knew Linclon documented it in her diary at the time. Damn don't try to kill the messenger, I simply asked a question based on the information in the program.

What a weird question!

Elton John?

Did you bother to read the post, the History channesl is running a series titled 10 Things You Didn't Know About........ this program is part of that series. I know I wasn't aware of this and thought it might be interesting to others. Isn't knowledge part of the reason we are here?

LMAO, the History Channel - the people that brought us Ancient Aliens!

Ancient Aliens — Episodes, Video & Schedule - H2 on History.com

I'm also told he hunted vampires.

What a weird question!

Elton John?

LMAO, the History Channel - the people that brought us Ancient Aliens!

Ancient Aliens — Episodes, Video & Schedule - H2 on History.com
Ancient Aliens brings up many an interesting point......

Forum List

Back