Was Romney a "RINO"? Conservatives chime in.

RINO = losing Republican candidate

Moderate Republican Candidate = Loser

I think the big money guys are finally catching on.

christinewitch_zps52f7cc21.jpg

:thup:

Last edited:
RINO = A republican who campaigns like a libertarian and governs like a lolberal....Which pretty much sums up about 99% of the current GOP.

So yes or no, does that describe Romney or not?

Yes. He lost, so he's a RINO.

Had he won, he would have won because he was a True Conservative.
No, he's a neocon RINO dickweed shoe salesman...Always has been....That's the only way he got anywhere near the GOP nomination.

Moderate Republican Candidate = Loser

I think the big money guys are finally catching on.

Sharron Angle for President!
Right...And just forget that Rubio, Cruz, Flake, Paul, Lee, Bachmann, and many many more have won office...

Tea Party Caucus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Perhaps you may not be aware, but this isn't 2010 anymore.

Still waiting for you to name the Tea Party candidate who was supposed to lose in 2012 but won instead. I can find those who were supposed to win but lost because they were too extreme.

Oh, and drop the Bachmann thing. It doesn't count if she squeaks by in a district she was supposed to win. That should be obvious. That's like me becoming the coach of Alabama and saying I'm a great coach because we beat East Carolina 13-10.

Last edited:
The election was over months ago, Joe. Hang it up.

Seriously, at this point who the fuck cares. We got real problems in DC that need attention.

I think it's a fair question. Those who want to attain powe want to know why they lost.

How was Romney a Rhino? Well for starters, he claimed to oppose Obamacare, but he created the template for it with Romneycare. All Romney did was talk about how he would single handedly create jobs, another progressive fantasy.

Romney has nothing to say in terms of significantly tackling the spending problem in Washington. When he debated Obama on forieng policy Romney's attitude seemed to be, "Yea, I would have done that only better."

What I found really hilarious is how Obama kept saying how the American people had two fundamentally different choices between the two of them, and he said it with a straight face! :badgrin:

And just for the record, the GOP dropped the ball in 2010 when they caved to Obama with the spending issues. They just did it again with the fiscal cliff.

Prediction: The GOP will go down in flames in 2014 as a result, only, the Teabaggers will be blamed for being "too extreme".

So go the hell ahead GOP, register as democrats. The hell of it is that the GOP runs on the premise of wanting a limited government, but they do everything but. At least the Democrats are proud to boast that a never ending expansive government cures all our ills.

Screw the GOP.

They needed to lock Obama down after 2010, 6 month debt extensions with Reid and Obama presenting a plan every 6 months to show how they were going to cut spending

Last edited:
So yes or no, does that describe Romney or not?

Yes. He lost, so he's a RINO.

Had he won, he would have won because he was a True Conservative.
No, he's a neocon RINO dickweed shoe salesman...Always has been....That's the only way he got anywhere near the GOP nomination.

But had he won, he would have been a great True Conservative.

Because conservatives always win and moderates always lose.

rofl

Sharron Angle for President!
Right...And just forget that Rubio, Cruz, Flake, Paul, Lee, Bachmann, and many many more have won office...

Still waiting for you to name the Tea Party candidate who was supposed to lose in 2012 but won instead. I can find those who lost because they were too extreme.

Oh, and drop the Bachmann thing. It doesn't count if she squeaks by in a district she was supposed to win. That should be obvious. That's like me becoming the coach of Alabama and saying I'm a great coach because we beat East Carolina 13-10.
Supposed to lose but won isn't the criteria...Who won and is currently seated is.

And a "W" is a "W".....That doesn't necessarily make them a great candidate or legislator, just one who wins their election...That Bachmann wins in a state overrun with lolberals by any margin is a minor miracle to start with.

If only Republicans had nominated the most conservative candidate who believed in a strict 18th century interpretation of the constitution, they would have won.

Because Americans hate Social Security and Medicare, and want it dismantled.

Still waiting for you to name the Tea Party candidate who was supposed to lose in 2012 but won instead. I can find those who lost because they were too extreme.

Supposed to lose but won isn't the criteria...Who won and is currently seated is.

And a "W" is a "W".....That doesn't necessarily make them a great candidate or legislator, just one who wins their election...That Bachmann wins in a state overrun with lolberals by any margin is a minor miracle to start with.

Right.

And Obama won.

Democrats have won 4 of the past 6 Presidential elections, 5 of the past Presidential popular votes, and moderates in 5 of the past 6 elections.

A W is a W. And conservatives keep losing.

Right.

And Obama won.

Also, Democrats have won 4 of the past 6 Presidential elections, 5 of the past Presidential popular votes, and moderates in 5 of the past 6 elections.

So go after the moderates, because conservatives keep losing.
The GOP hasn't run a conservative candidate since Reagan....Neocons like the Bushies aren't anymore "conservative" than was LBJ.

Can't say something has failed if you never tried it.

Right.

And Obama won.

Also, Democrats have won 4 of the past 6 Presidential elections, 5 of the past Presidential popular votes, and moderates in 5 of the past 6 elections.

The GOP hasn't run a conservative candidate since Reagan....Neocons like the Bushies aren't anymore "conservative" than was LBJ.

But you keep losing in the primaries.

So you are losing.

An L is an L.

Right.

And Obama won.

So you are losing.

An L is an L.
Paul and Santorum had their delegates stolen from them at the RNC and you know it...The only way the squish neocon losers like Romeny can win is by cheating.

So you are losing.

An L is an L.
Paul and Santorum had their delegates stolen from them at the RNC...The only way the squish neocon losers like Romeny can win is by cheating.

You said they it has never been tried.

So you keep losing.

Over and over and over again.

So you are losing.

An L is an L.
Paul and Santorum had their delegates stolen from them at the RNC...The only way the squish neocon losers like Romeny can win is by cheating.

You said they it has never been tried.

So you keep losing.

Over and over and over again.
They were tried and won in numerous states in the GOP primaries, but the neocon establishment wing of the party changed the rules at the last moment at the RNC, in order to ram their candidate through.

You know this is true.

I can't really name one difference between Romney and Obama. I didn't vote for the guy but I wouldn't call him a Conservative either.

Just like Obama isn't a Liberal.
Then you didn't even look.
Romney was a weak willed spineless candidate who was to scared to say anything or do anything that might upset someone but he was not a copy of Obama. Romney didn't have the balls to be radical. Romney was FAR from a Marxist. What he was was a coward and weak. Sure he signed romneycare in to law but that wasnt his brain child that was him caving in to democrats like he always did.

So no they are not alike in any manner. Hell I think Obama is more of a Man Romney was and I just feel sick that I ignored all of this and voted Romney anyway cause Obama is a far worse person. I would do it again too cause I love my country to much to just hand it over to fascists like democrats and that makes me ill as well.

Forum List

Back