was McCain a homo?

A petty little man who's last official act was to fuck up the Obomacare repeal, screwing millions of Americans out of BILLIONS of dollars!.....Unfortunately he didnt die soon enough!

The first four words of this post ^^ are just irony GOLD. :eusa_dance:

sarahpalin_a.jpg

No way! Is that really her? Holy nipple-a-moly! That's pretty good-looking to me.

That's because you're a dirty old man, and at 54 Palin is still 20 years your junior. She has turkey neck, and her tits sag to her belly button. And why is her face shaped like that? What the fuck is up with her face?

:lalala::hitit:

Aim higher next time. Like Megan McCain just ate a whole package of Oreos and a gallon of milk in one sitting or crappy politicians die in threes?

No way! Is that really her? Holy nipple-a-moly! That's pretty good-looking to me.

That's because you're a dirty old man, and at 54 Palin is still 20 years your junior. She has turkey neck, and her tits sag to her belly button. And why is her face shaped like that? What the fuck is up with her face?
And Palin doesn't look like a wookie. And doesn't dress like a baglady!

michelle-obama-ugly-1.jpg
Wonder why some pics I post seem to be censored...is this Facebook?....That's better!

Wonder why some pics I post seem to be censored...is this Facebook?

I think it's a new file size thing which sucks. I find myself having to reduce picture sizes. It takes a little fun out of it.

Wonder why some pics I post seem to be censored...is this Facebook?....That's better!

Why is she dressed like an Easter egg?

Because she sleeps with a chicken.

Because she sleeps with a chicken.

Seeing that pic, it might be a woman.

The one with touching W's hand looks like a man, though.

Forum List

Back