Was in Colorado springs CO yesterday

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Now that is one huge cluster fuck of a city..I couldn't believe all the homeless people , it was like every corner pan handlers, people walking around dragging suit cases and stuff..

Crazy..

And just a hop skip and away Denver.. good God how can these people ruin such nice scenery?

Now that is one huge cluster fuck of a city..I couldn't believe all the homeless people , it was like every corner pan handlers, people walking around dragging suit cases and stuff..

Crazy..

And just a hop skip and away Denver.. good God how can these people ruin such nice scenery?

That's what happens when liberals take over.

I imagine if I were to go downtown and survey 100 homeless people there, only a handful would be from Oregon. Most have moved here from somewhere else.

All those at city hall constantly clamoring for more and more money for homeless amenities don't seem to realize that they are CAUSING the homeless situation by making this place so attractive to them as to make this place as a destination point for homeless all over the country.

Caliunicornia moonbats have been fleeing the shithole they created and infesting Colorado, since the fires, floods, earthquakes, and riots in the '90s....Unfortunately, they didn't leave their idiotic politics behind.

Unfortunately, they haven't limited their damage to the Front Range cities....They've also made a big shit show mess of the western slope resort counties.

Forum List

Back