Warren Commission was correct........Oswald acted alone

When you act like an imature brat you get treated like one and that is how you act.

Now BOY where is you evidence.

Post some evidence

Soupdouche SEZ???? "You have offended my dignity boy thats imature so I must teach you a lesson boy where is your proof that my Warren report isn't gospel boy I will not put up with such blasfemy boy its a good thing that I am so generous boy as I give you won more chance to repent and safe your solel! Neal at the altar of the magik bullit and confess your sins boy would it be nice for you to help me not look like such a moron and boy could you ever save your sole two boot! If not boy will I ever have to cyber-smite you by bring upon you the gosts of Allen Dullse and his freinds like
Warren Burger and his brother Earl Warren and their lost long lost cousin 8 times removed the revered Liz Pochahantas Warren and just fore good measure Warren Christopher will rattle his change so badly that will knead an exercist to sprinkle holey water and recite chats in the hoop of removing them boy will you be sorry!!!!!!!

chats witch will sit you back!!!! I will know longer warn you because the my mittens are off

will be their, maybe even and they will haunt you boy except Liz will have two dye first but she will join them later boy due you here me due you boy;

LMAO! You are an idiot, soupdouche...a joke and your lame schtick of clinging to what was nothing but a dog and pony show that was the Warren Commission where evidence was either manufactured or twisted to fit the lone assassin narrative while never bringing forth eyewitnesses that saw men with rifles in adjacent buildings with rifles and assumed that they were secret service agents. One particular in depth description of one of the shooters (Malcolm Walker) that wore distinct horn rim glasses and that he had a white piece of padding that the witness assumed was a hearing aid. Wallace was LBJ's personal assassin that was used to get rid of possible problems like people that could be used against LBJ for the litany of crime and corruption LBJ was up to his neck in.

We have the testimony of a lady that had a missed bullet create a divot in her direct vicinity and according to her own account (as I paraphrase) "One agent told me that I was wrong and didn't see anything while another agent was furiously digging around for it until it was found and placed in a handkerchief"

Literally hundreds of things do not add up or pass the "sniff test" of anyone that has any modicum of critical thinking skills. You cling to a report written by people of VERY questionable character like Allen Dulles and those that were picked for it that went on to be promoted for white-washing what was a coup.

You want to meet me in the "Bull-Ring" forum where it is just you and I discussing this? I would wager that those that believe this was a deep state hit job will dwarf those that believe the Warren Report.
Basically put? You have reached a crossroad as it pertains to what little credibility you might have. The "Bull-Ring" puts the focus squarely on the participants. Put up or STFU, soupdouche. I sincerely hope that you accept the challenge.

What say ye????
Still no evidence.

That's why you lost and got embarrassed.
You have been provided loads of evidence, yet cling to your childish mantra of still no evidence. Are you slow? Are you a person with special needs? Not that there is anything wrong with that, but it would explain a lot.
Evidence?

Show me evidence of Oswald receiving help
I have provided evidence that he didn’t
You demand evidence yet you believe fiction. LOL.
You believe fiction with no evidence.

We have massive evidence proving Oswald was a.marxist who shot kennedy

When you act like an imature brat you get treated like one and that is how you act.

Post some evidence

Soupdouche SEZ???? "You have offended my dignity boy thats imature so I must teach you a lesson boy where is your proof that my Warren report isn't gospel boy I will not put up with such blasfemy boy its a good thing that I am so generous boy as I give you won more chance to repent and safe your solel! Neal at the altar of the magik bullit and confess your sins boy would it be nice for you to help me not look like such a moron and boy could you ever save your sole two boot! If not boy will I ever have to cyber-smite you by bring upon you the gosts of Allen Dullse and his freinds like
Warren Burger and his brother Earl Warren and their lost long lost cousin 8 times removed the revered Liz Pochahantas Warren and just fore good measure Warren Christopher will rattle his change so badly that will knead an exercist to sprinkle holey water and recite chats in the hoop of removing them boy will you be sorry!!!!!!!

chats witch will sit you back!!!! I will know longer warn you because the my mittens are off

will be their, maybe even and they will haunt you boy except Liz will have two dye first but she will join them later boy due you here me due you boy;

LMAO! You are an idiot, soupdouche...a joke and your lame schtick of clinging to what was nothing but a dog and pony show that was the Warren Commission where evidence was either manufactured or twisted to fit the lone assassin narrative while never bringing forth eyewitnesses that saw men with rifles in adjacent buildings with rifles and assumed that they were secret service agents. One particular in depth description of one of the shooters (Malcolm Walker) that wore distinct horn rim glasses and that he had a white piece of padding that the witness assumed was a hearing aid. Wallace was LBJ's personal assassin that was used to get rid of possible problems like people that could be used against LBJ for the litany of crime and corruption LBJ was up to his neck in.

We have the testimony of a lady that had a missed bullet create a divot in her direct vicinity and according to her own account (as I paraphrase) "One agent told me that I was wrong and didn't see anything while another agent was furiously digging around for it until it was found and placed in a handkerchief"

Literally hundreds of things do not add up or pass the "sniff test" of anyone that has any modicum of critical thinking skills. You cling to a report written by people of VERY questionable character like Allen Dulles and those that were picked for it that went on to be promoted for white-washing what was a coup.

You want to meet me in the "Bull-Ring" forum where it is just you and I discussing this? I would wager that those that believe this was a deep state hit job will dwarf those that believe the Warren Report.
Basically put? You have reached a crossroad as it pertains to what little credibility you might have. The "Bull-Ring" puts the focus squarely on the participants. Put up or STFU, soupdouche. I sincerely hope that you accept the challenge.

What say ye????
Still no evidence.

You have been provided loads of evidence, yet cling to your childish mantra of still no evidence. Are you slow? Are you a person with special needs? Not that there is anything wrong with that, but it would explain a lot.
Evidence?

Show me evidence of Oswald receiving help
I have provided evidence that he didn’t
You demand evidence yet you believe fiction. LOL.
You really have it backwards

What you fiction is supported by evidence.

What you believe is not supported by evidence.

This is why you have never provided any evidence to support your claim

You call it fiction but you never bothered to check it. You have never read the Warren commission report. You have no idea what it says. Yet you believe anything other people tell you about it. These things are easily checked but you will not we've try to check them.

The magic bullet is a perfect example. Endless conspiracy nuts have claimed the government lied and described a bullet turning, pausing, reversing and changing direction in mid air.

The problem is people like laram believe this and it is a lie. The government said no such thing in the Warren commission report. He is the gullible fool believing a fairy tale.

You claim the report fiction yet you cannot cite one passge from it. You believe a fairy tale and are scared of examining it.

Your entire argument is ideological. You hate the government and CIA blah blah blah. That is not an argument.

We all know the government can be corrupt and lie and cover up lies. But it also tells the truth sometimes. No one can lie all the time about everything.

Therefore to prove they lied you need evidence and you have never posted or provided any evidence of any kind that the Warren commission lied.

Provide some evidence.

You have never kicked anyone's ass BOY.

You have been owned and see destroyed with every post and the world knows it especially you.

You are trying to argue against scientific evidence and all you can do now is cry cry cry

There was no magic bullet at all.

Oswald fired 3 normal shots.

You have no knowledge or experience with gun shot wounds and what they do except for your video games.

Oswald was the only shooter FACT. The evidence proves this FACT. You have no evidence FACT.

You are uninformed and ignorant and a childish loser who cries when debunked.

You have no evidence you are lacking in common sense and you have been beaten

LARAM knows it ladexter know it and Gipper knows it and so do you.

Now run along

soupdouche SEZ????? "Stop saying my beloved gubermint killed JFK boy you know that you lost my boy weapon was the Warren report boy should have known better than defy me when I had posted and aimed my Warren report boy at you boy do you herar me do you boy I have the best writing spelling punctuation skills boy do I wish I had a sandwich about right now wouldnt that be nice to have been bested by my superior ability boy are my spelling punctuation writing skills superior no you know that if you dare to question me boy howdy will I ever pitch a tantrum and hold my breath boy will you be sorry I bet so run along boy are my feet sore

Soupdouche >>>>>>View attachment 236120

Use extreme caution when approaching him......he has a loaded diaper and not afraid to use it!!!!

View attachment 236121

:5_1_12024:
You have never kicked anyone's ass BOY.

You have been owned and see destroyed with every post and the world knows it especially you.

You are trying to argue against scientific evidence and all you can do now is cry cry cry

There was no magic bullet at all.

Oswald fired 3 normal shots.

You have no knowledge or experience with gun shot wounds and what they do except for your video games.

Oswald was the only shooter FACT. The evidence proves this FACT. You have no evidence FACT.

You are uninformed and ignorant and a childish loser who cries when debunked.

You have no evidence you are lacking in common sense and you have been beaten

LARAM knows it ladexter know it and Gipper knows it and so do you.

Now run along

soupdouche SEZ????? "Stop saying my beloved gubermint killed JFK boy you know that you lost my boy weapon was the Warren report boy should have known better than defy me when I had posted and aimed my Warren report boy at you boy do you herar me do you boy I have the best writing spelling punctuation skills boy do I wish I had a sandwich about right now wouldnt that be nice to have been bested by my superior ability boy are my spelling punctuation writing skills superior no you know that if you dare to question me boy howdy will I ever pitch a tantrum and hold my breath boy will you be sorry I bet so run along boy are my feet sore

Use extreme caution when approaching him......he has a loaded diaper and not afraid to use it!!!!

View attachment 236121

Post some evidence

What say ye????
Still no evidence.

:yes_text12:

Have YOU by chance heard this rumor as well going around about those two homosexual lovers?

CIA employees WRONGwinger and soupy dupey i have heard rumors they grew up in SF together and have been gay lovers for DECADES now. have YOU heard that rumor by chance? how bout you gipper? tom parks?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

View attachment 236121

View attachment 236121

Post some evidence

What say ye????
Still no evidence.

:yes_text12:

Have YOU by chance heard this rumor as well going around about those two homosexual lovers?

CIA employees WRONGwinger and soupy dupey i have heard rumors they grew up in SF together and have been gay lovers for DECADES now. have YOU heard that rumor by chance? how bout you gipper? tom parks?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Still using emojis after getting your ass beat by facts and evidence.

We have massive evidence proving Oswald was a

MOSSAD

There, corrected....

dude would you get over your obsession over Israel.yes it was the mossad but it was a joint mossad/CIA operation same as 9/11
It is Oswald and he acted alone

That has been proven by evience .

Neither you nor anyone else has ever shown evidence of CIA, mafia, or mossad involvment in the death of Kennedy or 911.

You got crushed and humiliated years ago and now ladexter is being crushed

there is number one gay lover from SF himself^ wonder where his other half is?:iyfyus.jpg::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Soupdouche is like a cyber version cross breed of a bridge troll and the Crypt Keeper sans the charm. He views himself as the gatekeeper of the Warren Report and regardless of how many times he gets steamrolled, he dusts himself off and stands post yet again. Watching him "lurk" in anticipation of my next post has been hilarious! With each diss by posting the " I am laughing at you" emoticon, the more he seethes with anger. LOL!

there is number one gay lover from SF himself^ wonder where his other half is?:iyfyus.jpg::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Soupdouche is like a cyber version cross breed of a bridge troll and the Crypt Keeper sans the charm. He views himself as the gatekeeper of the Warren Report and regardless of how many times he gets steamrolled, he dusts himself off and stands post yet again. Watching him "lurk" in anticipation of my next post has been hilarious! With each diss by posting the " I am laughing at you" emoticon, the more he seethes with anger. LOL!
I've never been steam rolled least of all by you or the other conspiracy fools here.

How is it being a gate keeper to encourage people to read it.

You and your friends have consistently called it lies or fiction or white wash yet you never read it.

I have asked gipper for a specific quite from it at least 100 times and he cannot answer because he has no clue what it says. You are equally ignorant about the report.

As I have stated many times I have read many books on both sides of the issue. I've read many of the leading conspiracy books and then I read the WC and others supporting it.

This is what an intelligent person does. An intelligent person reads both sides and then compares them and considers then and judges them from an informed postion.

You are not intelligent. You will fully REFUSE to read anything from the other side and instead remain locked in your echo chamber where no dissent is allowed.

I am still waiting for you to cite some evidence. You have never done so.

The Warren commission report is available to the public and I encourage you to read it but that is hopeless.

At the very least you should post some evidence so your posts will not be so easily debunked as they consistently have been.

I've never been steam rolled least of all by you or the other conspiracy fools here.

You and your friends have consistently called it lies or fiction or white wash yet you never read it.

I have asked gipper for a specific quite from it at least 100 times and he cannot answer because he has no clue what it says. You are equally ignorant about the report.

As I have stated many times I have read many books on both sides of the issue. I've read many of the leading conspiracy books and then I read the WC and others supporting it.

This is what an intelligent person does. An intelligent person reads both sides and then compares them and considers then and judges them from an informed postion.

You are not intelligent. You will fully REFUSE to read anything from the other side and instead remain locked in your echo chamber where no dissent is allowed.

The Warren commission report is available to the public and I encourage you to read it but that is hopeless.

At the very least you should post some evidence so your posts will not be so easily debunked as they consistently have been.

Soupdouche SEZ???? "I have never been steam rolled ever I am just flat and skinny boy. I want people to read that Warren Report and lie these conspiracys too rest that my beloved gubermint would ever lie to me or us and your cruel misstrust of it is subversssive to our republik for witch it stands boy. Here me when I tale you that this report is above reproach just like the members of it where good patroits that was tasked with keeping the people from not distrusting their gubermint due you here me due you boy oh just let me tale you because I have been wanted to tale you off since you diss me here on my threads work boy and I have read many books on this subject for both angels and that magik bullit lab report told this free thinker all I needs to no boy all of that report shows that it was know good to call in people that say different about that day because they were confused oh how I thank heaven that agents of my repblik were their to tale them that they didn't see what they seen and that those that insist that the official story where eleminated for the good of this cuntry boy you provide no prove that tales me that this report was nothing but write boy and no one cares that you can punch wholes in it boy and why is that because the warren report doesnt have too

One other thing is that your knot as intligent as me your imature because you have not read that report all the way through and take in the spins and lies two weigh and consider and I will berate one and all with my carefuly thoughtfilled poasts admonnishing you for not you dissenting trader due you here me boy due you???"

Gotta say, Soupdouche, it's entertaining to do parodies of your lame posting style. The jokes just write themselves because you supply the material that makes it too easy.

How wrong are you on any and all contentions as it applies to me? I would give it a 20 on a scale of 10. I believed the lone gunman theory and if there was a conspiracy to take out JFK, it was because those that understood more than us serfs did so to protect us from a Manchurian type leader that wanted to sell us out to the USSR and turn us over to the ways of communism. At least that is the subtle message that the bought and paid for media told. JFK was painted as the backpocket boy of the mafia. He was painted as a commie sympathizer willing to sell us out because he was compromised.

Then, I started making connections when I started learning as to how this debt slavery system works and the financial powers behind it. I learned how these robber barons came to power and where their seed money came from to build monopolies. You can't school me over a fucking thing much less the JFK public execution. I know, understand and comprehend more than your illiterate mind could even fathom. You can take your "majik bullits" and shove them up your ass, BOY. You are too stupid to see how badly you have been schooled. You are too gutless to take me on in a thread that would be based only on a "one on one" debate/discussion where posters could see which one makes a better case.

I suspect that your convictions and the holes in the joke of an investigation would be even MORE exposed to the point that your fragile ego would take another kick in the ass. This corporate entity that lamely disguises itself as a legitimate governmental body commits crimes against humanity that makes the JFK execution look rather tame. I know of what I speak, you have the (snicker) "Warren Report".....bully for you, Soupdouche. Your purse-swinging missed it's mark and smacked you in your own face...so, insummation, you are an ignorant little troll and I have enjoyed getting under your skin while shoving your defense of an investigation that already had decided the outcome before a single witness ever came forward. Good times for me, Soupdouche...I love taking dumb fucks like yourself several notches and watching you pitch a tantrum. You got "spanked".

Hope this helps!!!

(snicker)

Soupdouche SEZ???? "I have never been steam rolled ever I am just flat and skinny boy. I want people to read that Warren Report and lie these conspiracys too rest that my beloved gubermint would ever lie to me or us and your cruel misstrust of it is subversssive to our republik for witch it stands boy. Here me when I tale you that this report is above reproach just like the members of it where good patroits that was tasked with keeping the people from not distrusting their gubermint due you here me due you boy oh just let me tale you because I have been wanted to tale you off since you diss me here on my threads work boy and I have read many books on this subject for both angels and that magik bullit lab report told this free thinker all I needs to no boy all of that report shows that it was know good to call in people that say different about that day because they were confused oh how I thank heaven that agents of my repblik were their to tale them that they didn't see what they seen and that those that insist that the official story where eleminated for the good of this cuntry boy you provide no prove that tales me that this report was nothing but write boy and no one cares that you can punch wholes in it boy and why is that because the warren report doesnt have too

One other thing is that your knot as intligent as me your imature because you have not read that report all the way through and take in the spins and lies two weigh and consider and I will berate one and all with my carefuly thoughtfilled poasts admonnishing you for not you dissenting trader due you here me boy due you???"

Gotta say, Soupdouche, it's entertaining to do parodies of your lame posting style. The jokes just write themselves because you supply the material that makes it too easy.

How wrong are you on any and all contentions as it applies to me? I would give it a 20 on a scale of 10. I believed the lone gunman theory and if there was a conspiracy to take out JFK, it was because those that understood more than us serfs did so to protect us from a Manchurian type leader that wanted to sell us out to the USSR and turn us over to the ways of communism. At least that is the subtle message that the bought and paid for media told. JFK was painted as the backpocket boy of the mafia. He was painted as a commie sympathizer willing to sell us out because he was compromised.

Then, I started making connections when I started learning as to how this debt slavery system works and the financial powers behind it. I learned how these robber barons came to power and where their seed money came from to build monopolies. You can't school me over a fucking thing much less the JFK public execution. I know, understand and comprehend more than your illiterate mind could even fathom. You can take your "majik bullits" and shove them up your ass, BOY. You are too stupid to see how badly you have been schooled. You are too gutless to take me on in a thread that would be based only on a "one on one" debate/discussion where posters could see which one makes a better case.

I suspect that your convictions and the holes in the joke of an investigation would be even MORE exposed to the point that your fragile ego would take another kick in the ass. This corporate entity that lamely disguises itself as a legitimate governmental body commits crimes against humanity that makes the JFK execution look rather tame. I know of what I speak, you have the (snicker) "Warren Report".....bully for you, Soupdouche. Your purse-swinging missed it's mark and smacked you in your own face...so, insummation, you are an ignorant little troll and I have enjoyed getting under your skin while shoving your defense of an investigation that already had decided the outcome before a single witness ever came forward. Good times for me, Soupdouche...I love taking dumb fucks like yourself several notches and watching you pitch a tantrum. You got "spanked".

Hope this helps!!!

(snicker)
You lost the argument Dale.

That is simple fact and everyone knows it especially you.

You have no evidence and the evidence proves you wrong.

You lying about the investigation you have no idea what they did.

I did crush you one on one and you can do nothing more than cry about it.

Post some evidence or keep getting owned by me bitch.

so very true.LOL:2up:

This from the former Assistant Secretary of the US Treasury, is right on the mark.

I wonder how many Americans know about Project Northwoods.

NO EXPERT OR INFORMED PERSON BELIEVES THE OBVIOUSLY FALSE STORY THAT OSWALD ASSASSINATED JFK!!!

The likely result will be comparable to the US Congress’ belated investigation of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. No expert or informed person believed the obviously false story that Lee Harvey Oswald assassinated President Kennedy. All evidence pointed to a plot by the Joint Chiefs, CIA, and Secret Service whose right-wing leaders had concluded that President Kennedy was too “soft on communism” to do what was necessary for the US to prevail in the contest with the Soviet Union. Expert and public disbelief of the official story was so great that in 1976, 13 years after Kennedy’s assassination, Congress investigated. The real culprits were, of course, not identified, but two important results were forthcoming. One was the conclusion by the Select Committee on Assassinations that President Kennedy was the victim of a conspiracy and not of a lone gunman. The other was the release of the top secret Project Northwoods, which revealed the Joint Chiefs’ plan presented to President Kennedy for the US government to kill US citizens and shoot down US airliners and place the blame on Castro in order to gain public acceptance for an invasion of Cuba.

The conclusion that a conspiracy, although unidentified, was involved in Kennedy’s assassination was the sop thrown to those who disputed the official lone gunman account. The revelation of Project Northwoods created awareness of a previously unknown US government plot that drew attention away from Kennedy’s assassination.

9/11: Finally the Truth Comes Out? - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Forum List

Back