Warren Commission was correct........Oswald acted alone

The last part about what Oswald may have done is of course pure speculation which is why I said it is what I believe. I do in fact separate facts from my own musings. You do not seem to do the same.

The previous part about what the Dallas police did is not speculation it is factual.
Fuck you.
You speculate and claim innocence.
I speculate and it's an indictment.

You are a liar who presents no evidence and merely makes stolen valor horseshit claims about being special forces. I state what is speculation and what is fact and what is evidence and you have no evidence.

You never served anywhere but mcdonalds and are a fool.
Well as to the stolen valar claim, you have no more proof of that then you do anything else.
You haven't personally seen my DD-214, which contains the proof that I graduated from the Q Course August 1990, nor have you been to the national archives to see the evidence you say is irrefutable.
Do, basically you're full of shit.

Uh wrong boy.

Wanna be punks abound in the internet and you are one of them.

I have asked you multiple times for evidence and you give nothing except some horseshit claim. Your A team service is a fake as your you tube videos.
And you claim you have evidence but never saw it yourself.
And my A Team service was more real than your evidence. Ask me anything about the course. Ask me about "Goat Lab". Ask me about Somalia in 93', when I spent 7 months working for UNISOM in a JSOTF. Look up JSOTF..... tell me what you find, boy.

No I never said I have it I said it is documented and exists. What is undocumented and does not exist is any of your claims.

Your A team experience is horseshit boy. Stop trying to sell your wanna be fake hero crap.

It is not real. They evidence you willfully ignore IS real and like a fool you claim it does jot.

Tell me this BOY do you demand to see all the evidence in every criminal trial where someone is convicted? Do you think the government lies and falsely convicts everyone who is incarcerated? Do they ever get it right?

Now what evidence DO YOU HAVE?

Nope.
A trained sniper would figure that JFK was being killed for a good reason. Perhaps he felt that JFK was a threat similar to Donald J. Trump. Someone who threatened the establishment. Someone who said he may totally change the FBI and CIA. Not to mention rub elbows with likes of communists like MLK. JFK needed to die, according to the shooter. The shooter would think he was saving the country from a great danger, and thus the powers that be owed him a debt. It doesn't make much sense that Oswald would do this. What were his motives?
Usually a hit results in no motive. John Wilks Booth had a motive. What was Oswald's?
A trained sniper would kill a president if he was being paid a hell of a lot of money.
Oswald could barely afford a gun and bus fare

Oswald’s motives?

He was a runt and a loser his whole life. He wanted to go out a big shot. Now, fifty years later, everyone knows his name
So who paid him?
Why would they pay such a loser to do something so important.
A loser who would most assuredly fold under questioning in a matter of hours.

Back and to the left, a gunshot wound to the throat, a shot through the windshield, one missed shot that hit the pavement that caused a piece of the pavement that put a cut under the eye of a bystander. Audio where you can hear two consecutive shots that a bolt action rifle could not duplicate. There were at least six shooters strategically placed. G.H Bush, Nixon, Johnson, Lansdale and J. Edgar Hoover were all in Dallas on that day along with some of their mafia pals. Kennedy's body taken at gunpoint and shipped to Bethesda, Maryland usurping the jurisdiction of Dallas County.

Anyone that buys the bullshit in the Warren report that including Allen Dulles that was fired by Kennedy is an idiot.

Ok all wrong.

The back and to the left movement is irrelevant. AS we have already established bodies do not automatically move AWAY from the location of the shooter when shot and there are many reasons why bodies move and react unpredictably when shot. ( it is simply not like you see on TV when people jerk and fall away from the gun ).

The wound in the throat was an EXIT wound it was not a wound TO the throat but out of the throat and originated from behind.

The windshield was removed and entered into evidence and carefully examined. The hole came from the inside and passed out proving, once again the shot came from behind.

Oswald was of course BEHIND Kennedy.

The bystanders name was James Tague and yes his minor injury accounts for one shot while all the rest of the injuries were caused by two other shots.

The evidence leads to that conclusion as opposed to what conspiracy theorists do which is to try and twist the evidence to fit their conclusion.

That is the difference between the Warren Commission and conspiracy theorists. The WC was ordered to find out the truth FULL STOP. They were not under any mandate to find out anything else except what happened regardless of who it reflected on and that is what they did. They based their conclusion on the evidence.

There is no audio recording where you can hear two shots in fact there is no audio recording of the shooting at all.

There was one known audio recording which unfortunately did not survive. It was taken by a reporter who then asked some technicians in his news studio to copy it but instead they goofed and copied over it thus erasing it. Another recording surfaced which some experts CLAIMED recorded the shots as you say unfortunately they undermined and debunked themselves. This recording was taken from the shoulder mic of a motorcycle officer in the parade. The very experts who claimed it was evidence established a premise that the officer HAD TO BE in a certain spot at the corner of Houston and Elm street to make their conclusion work. Photographic evidence proves he was a block away from that spot thus negating their whole theory. It was a theory because there are no audible shots on the take there is only static and belles and voices. The experts tried to claim that the static was gun shots which is preposterous.

The bells turned out to be from a church right next to Parkland hospital and the voices were actually recorded from the Parkland hospital PA system paging a doctor.

The recording was not of the shooting at all but merely a recording of a few minutes at the hospital which was some time after the shooting.

Hoover Bush and Nixon were NOT in Dallas that day.

LBJ's presence means nothing and Lansdale is irrelevant. They had no known mafia bodies and the claim they did is nothing more than Hyperbole.

The body was NOT removed at gun point. The Secret Service may have wrongfully ignored Texas law by removing it but they did not pull any guns to do so.
LBJ was in the car ahead of Kennedy’s

If there were multiple shooters, he could have just as well been a victim
Not hardly.
LBJ's limo had the top on.

article-2508640-1976207600000578-855_634x426.jpg

Fuck you.
You speculate and claim innocence.
I speculate and it's an indictment.

You are a liar who presents no evidence and merely makes stolen valor horseshit claims about being special forces. I state what is speculation and what is fact and what is evidence and you have no evidence.

Well as to the stolen valar claim, you have no more proof of that then you do anything else.
You haven't personally seen my DD-214, which contains the proof that I graduated from the Q Course August 1990, nor have you been to the national archives to see the evidence you say is irrefutable.

Uh wrong boy.

I have asked you multiple times for evidence and you give nothing except some horseshit claim. Your A team service is a fake as your you tube videos.
And my A Team service was more real than your evidence. Ask me anything about the course. Ask me about "Goat Lab". Ask me about Somalia in 93', when I spent 7 months working for UNISOM in a JSOTF. Look up JSOTF..... tell me what you find, boy.

No I never said I have it I said it is documented and exists. What is undocumented and does not exist is any of your claims.

Your A team experience is horseshit boy. Stop trying to sell your wanna be fake hero crap.

It is not real. They evidence you willfully ignore IS real and like a fool you claim it does jot.

Tell me this BOY do you demand to see all the evidence in every criminal trial where someone is convicted? Do you think the government lies and falsely convicts everyone who is incarcerated? Do they ever get it right?

The same evidence you have presented.
Nada.

And it's clear you're afraid to ask me anything about my background because you're one of those assholes that never wants to admit when they're wrong.

A trained sniper would kill a president if he was being paid a hell of a lot of money.

Oswald’s motives?

He was a runt and a loser his whole life. He wanted to go out a big shot. Now, fifty years later, everyone knows his name
So who paid him?

Back and to the left, a gunshot wound to the throat, a shot through the windshield, one missed shot that hit the pavement that caused a piece of the pavement that put a cut under the eye of a bystander. Audio where you can hear two consecutive shots that a bolt action rifle could not duplicate. There were at least six shooters strategically placed. G.H Bush, Nixon, Johnson, Lansdale and J. Edgar Hoover were all in Dallas on that day along with some of their mafia pals. Kennedy's body taken at gunpoint and shipped to Bethesda, Maryland usurping the jurisdiction of Dallas County.

Anyone that buys the bullshit in the Warren report that including Allen Dulles that was fired by Kennedy is an idiot.

Ok all wrong.

The back and to the left movement is irrelevant. AS we have already established bodies do not automatically move AWAY from the location of the shooter when shot and there are many reasons why bodies move and react unpredictably when shot. ( it is simply not like you see on TV when people jerk and fall away from the gun ).

The wound in the throat was an EXIT wound it was not a wound TO the throat but out of the throat and originated from behind.

The windshield was removed and entered into evidence and carefully examined. The hole came from the inside and passed out proving, once again the shot came from behind.

The bystanders name was James Tague and yes his minor injury accounts for one shot while all the rest of the injuries were caused by two other shots.

The evidence leads to that conclusion as opposed to what conspiracy theorists do which is to try and twist the evidence to fit their conclusion.

That is the difference between the Warren Commission and conspiracy theorists. The WC was ordered to find out the truth FULL STOP. They were not under any mandate to find out anything else except what happened regardless of who it reflected on and that is what they did. They based their conclusion on the evidence.

There is no audio recording where you can hear two shots in fact there is no audio recording of the shooting at all.

There was one known audio recording which unfortunately did not survive. It was taken by a reporter who then asked some technicians in his news studio to copy it but instead they goofed and copied over it thus erasing it. Another recording surfaced which some experts CLAIMED recorded the shots as you say unfortunately they undermined and debunked themselves. This recording was taken from the shoulder mic of a motorcycle officer in the parade. The very experts who claimed it was evidence established a premise that the officer HAD TO BE in a certain spot at the corner of Houston and Elm street to make their conclusion work. Photographic evidence proves he was a block away from that spot thus negating their whole theory. It was a theory because there are no audible shots on the take there is only static and belles and voices. The experts tried to claim that the static was gun shots which is preposterous.

The bells turned out to be from a church right next to Parkland hospital and the voices were actually recorded from the Parkland hospital PA system paging a doctor.

The recording was not of the shooting at all but merely a recording of a few minutes at the hospital which was some time after the shooting.

LBJ's presence means nothing and Lansdale is irrelevant. They had no known mafia bodies and the claim they did is nothing more than Hyperbole.

The body was NOT removed at gun point. The Secret Service may have wrongfully ignored Texas law by removing it but they did not pull any guns to do so.

Not hardly.

No it was not actually.

As one can see there are both dressed for winter in that photo it was in fact taken on some other day in some other place and not in dealey on Nov 22 1963.

This is his limo in dealey and as you can see no top.

Johnsonbluecaredit1000w.jpg

Uh wrong boy.

The same evidence you have presented.
Nada.

And it's clear you're afraid to ask me anything about my background because you're one of those assholes that never wants to admit when they're wrong.

I have presented tons of evidence which is documented and maintained.

There is no need to ask some douchebag who drags out movie hero claims to support something he is ignorant of.

Give it up boy I know what you are which is a soft little pretender.

I have asked for evidence and you give me Hannibal, BA , Faceman, and Murdock which is as close as you ever got to an A team.

On November 21, 1963 Oswald learned the JFK motorcade would be passing by his window at work the next day. So he went home, brought his rifle to work the next morning and fired three shots at the President. One of which blew his brains out

That is all there is
Yeah, it's normal for a bullet to hit someone from the rear and force his head backwards.

It has been medically proven on cadavers.

It was Oswald’s gun that fired the shot that killed Kennedy. That has been proven
The gun was found at the scene and pictures were found of Oswald with that gun
Yup, just another example of violent leftists.
JFK was a leftist

Nah, he was far more conservative than the progressives like oswald and Co.

Oswald’s motives?

So who paid him?

Ok all wrong.

Actually he was in one of the cars behind Kennedy. But you are correct he could have just as easily been hit.

This would make sense if the Cubans or Soviets tried to kill Kennedy. Kill the president and his immediate successor.
LBJ took proper precautions.

jfk-wanted-for-treason-poster.jpg

Poster in Dallas in November 1963

article-2506989-1965C9E100000578-971_634x364.jpg

Kennedy was propped up and out in the open.

Yeah, it's normal for a bullet to hit someone from the rear and force his head backwards.

It has been medically proven on cadavers.

It was Oswald’s gun that fired the shot that killed Kennedy. That has been proven
The gun was found at the scene and pictures were found of Oswald with that gun
Yup, just another example of violent leftists.
JFK was a leftist
JFK was like today’s Republicans.
JFK woukd despise today’s Republicans

No, he wouldn't. he would work with them as any good POTUS would. Hatred is the realm of extremists, like you. Here's the deal rightie, you laugh whenever someone posts a counter to one of your idiotic claims. Instead of trying to laugh away the hit, try learning something new and coming back with another fact. Or are you here merely to troll up the board?

So who paid him?

Ok all wrong.

Actually he was in one of the cars behind Kennedy. But you are correct he could have just as easily been hit.

This would make sense if the Cubans or Soviets tried to kill Kennedy. Kill the president and his immediate successor.
LBJ took proper precautions.

jfk-wanted-for-treason-poster.jpg

Poster in Dallas in November 1963

article-2506989-1965C9E100000578-971_634x364.jpg

Kennedy was propped up and out in the open.

So was Johnson.

Your Photo is not from Dealey this one is.

Lee Harvey Oswald's Carcano Rifle - Shooting It Today - GunsAmerica Digest

Carcanos are kind of like the Japanese Arisaka guns. They are really rough-working and don’t function well. And while this rifle can’t be taken as an example of what Oswald experienced on the 6th floor of the book depository, especially 50 years later, it wouldn’t be surprising if he experienced at least some of the problems with his gun that this rifle has. During the 1960s, most gun shops had literally barrels filled with Carcanos selling for $10-$20. They aren’t good guns.

If this was a conspiracy with high profile agents from the Soviet Union, Cuba, the Mafia or CIA........why would they allow Oswald to use such an inferior rifle for such a crucial mission?

Proving yet again that you don't know squat. Arisaka are actually among the strongest rifle actions out there, they are only "clunky" when they have the dust protector attached, remove that, and they are every bit as good as the German Mauser. Unlike I actually own all of the rifles we are talking about. The Carcano is a useful weapon. It is accurate, and in the hands of a good shooter it is deadly as hell.

Your arguments actually HELP the conspiracy theorists you dolt. Oswald was a poor shot, the rifles scope was misaligned to the point where it was hitting IIRC 6 inches off at 100 yards. Every one of your points that you think argues against a second shooter actually argues FOR a second shooter. Because Kennedy was shot twice, at least. There were four shots fired IIRC, and all four hit the car. Damned good shooting for an imbecile like oswald.

Does that mean there was a second shooter? No, it doesn't, but it adds evidence that there might have been.

A conspiracy means just that....a conspiracy

It means careful plans are made by multiple parties to execute a plot. It is not some spontaneous act

There was NO serious planning of the JFK assassination
There was a single shot bolt action rifle
Oswald just happened to work at the Depository
Oswald had no plan for escape
Oswald did not even have a car

Some conspiracy

Which again, begs the question…if you do have no plan for escape…why not bring your pistol? Why in the world would you purposely set it up to where you have to go home and get your gun if you have no escape plan?

Carcanos are kind of like the Japanese Arisaka guns. They are really rough-working and don’t function well. And while this rifle can’t be taken as an example of what Oswald experienced on the 6th floor of the book depository, especially 50 years later, it wouldn’t be surprising if he experienced at least some of the problems with his gun that this rifle has. During the 1960s, most gun shops had literally barrels filled with Carcanos selling for $10-$20. They aren’t good guns.

If this was a conspiracy with high profile agents from the Soviet Union, Cuba, the Mafia or CIA........why would they allow Oswald to use such an inferior rifle for such a crucial mission?

Proving yet again that you don't know squat. Arisaka are actually among the strongest rifle actions out there, they are only "clunky" when they have the dust protector attached, remove that, and they are every bit as good as the German Mauser. Unlike I actually own all of the rifles we are talking about. The Carcano is a useful weapon. It is accurate, and in the hands of a good shooter it is deadly as hell.

Your arguments actually HELP the conspiracy theorists you dolt. Oswald was a poor shot, the rifles scope was misaligned to the point where it was hitting IIRC 6 inches off at 100 yards. Every one of your points that you think argues against a second shooter actually argues FOR a second shooter. Because Kennedy was shot twice, at least. There were four shots fired IIRC, and all four hit the car. Damned good shooting for an imbecile like oswald.

Does that mean there was a second shooter? No, it doesn't, but it adds evidence that there might have been.

Wrong.

Oswald was not a poor shot he was a Marine Sharpshooter and therefore by definition skilled with a rifle. At least relatively skilled compared to the average person who never learns how to shoot a rifle.

Kennedy was in fact shot twice not at LEAST twice as there is no ambiguity in how many times he was shot.

The scope was found to be misaligned after multiple law enforcement agencies dis assembled and re assembled it. It was probably misaligned when he fired the shots but that is not an argument in favor of a conspiracy . The reason for this is we know he missed the first shot and hit with the second and third shots. The misaligned scope is a very good reason why he missed the first one. However since he probably knew he missed it it is obvious and simple that he likely ignored the scope for the second and third shots and instead used the iron sites mounted on the rifle which he was well trained to use by the Marine Corps.

There were not 4 shots fired there were 3. All of the physical evidence and the vast majority of witnesses prove this.

Not really damned good shooting for anyone as Oswald only hit two out of three and in fact even the first hit may technically be a miss. This is because the second shot was the first one to hit Kennedy but it hit on his upper back. Oswald was most likely trying for head shots all three times as the head was clearly visible above the seat back and of course the most likely target to aim at.

Yes the carcano is a potentially deadly weapon but he is correct. All things considered it is a cheap junky weapon. Even in 63 there were far better weapons out there of many types and varieties.

Wrong.

Oswald was not a poor shot he was a Marine Sharpshooter and therefore by definition skilled with a rifle. At least relatively skilled compared to the average person who never learns how to shoot a rifle.

Kennedy was in fact shot twice not at LEAST twice as there is no ambiguity in how many times he was shot.

The scope was found to be misaligned after multiple law enforcement agencies dis assembled and re assembled it. It was probably misaligned when he fired the shots but that is not an argument in favor of a conspiracy . The reason for this is we know he missed the first shot and hit with the second and third shots. The misaligned scope is a very good reason why he missed the first one. However since he probably knew he missed it it is obvious and simple that he likely ignored the scope for the second and third shots and instead used the iron sites mounted on the rifle which he was well trained to use by the Marine Corps.

There were not 4 shots fired there were 3. All of the physical evidence and the vast majority of witnesses prove this.

Not really damned good shooting for anyone as Oswald only hit two out of three and in fact even the first hit may technically be a miss. This is because the second shot was the first one to hit Kennedy but it hit on his upper back. Oswald was most likely trying for head shots all three times as the head was clearly visible above the seat back and of course the most likely target to aim at.

Yes the carcano is a potentially deadly weapon but he is correct. All things considered it is a cheap junky weapon. Even in 63 there were far better weapons out there of many types and varieties.

That's a joke. oswald barely qualified as Marksman. And he probably had help to do that. I haven't looked into the history for over twenty years so my memory is hazy, but I thought that two hit Kennedy, one hit Connally (possibly went through kennedy first which would drop it down to three.), and one hit the car.

It means careful plans are made by multiple parties to execute a plot. It is not some spontaneous act

Some conspiracy

Which again, begs the question…if you do have no plan for escape…why not bring your pistol? Why in the world would you purposely set it up to where you have to go home and get your gun if you have no escape plan?

Long before the assassination Oswald was living in Dallas at a boarding house. His wife was living in Irving Texas at the home of her best friend Ruth Payne. Oswald visited the Payne residence on weekends to see his family. HE also stored his rifle in Ruth Payne's garage wrapped in a blanket. A pistol is easy to hide in a drawer or under a bed but a rifle not so much. The point is he routinely stored them separately for whatever reason.

The Motorcade route was announced on a days or a few days before the actual arrival of kennedy depending on which newspaper one read. Oswald was in the habit of reading old newspapers he found lying on the floor of the break room of the texas TSBD.

In all likelyhood he decided to make his move and try to kill Kennedy on Thursday November 21st which was one day before the shooting. This is reinforced by the fact that we have many witnesses testifying to odd changes in his behavior the day before the shooting. He visited Ruth Payne's house that night which was a weeknight and something he had never done before. Obviously to retrieve the rifle. Which he did.

HE had no chance to retrieve the pistol because he had to bum a ride from a co worker named Wesley Frazier to get to Irving Texas. Frazier lived very close to the Payne residence and did not mind driving OSwald to Irving and back to work the next day but he probably would not have wanted to drive all over Dallas to help Oswald run errands.

Oswald's trip to Irving with Frazier was clearly a last minute thing instead of something thought out in advance and obviously he could have had Frazier swing by the boarding house before work on Friday. This would ruin his plan to smuggle in the rifle which was wrapped in a paper bag and which he claimed was curtain rods for his boarding house room.

When one considers all of these details it makes sense. HE could access one or the other weapon the day before the shooting which is when he probably planned try for the shooting of Kennedy. Obviously the rifle was the most important piece of that plan and he retrieved the pistol only when he got very lucky and managed to slip out.

Some conspiracy

Long before the assassination Oswald was living in Dallas at a boarding house. His wife was living in Irving Texas at the home of her best friend Ruth Payne. Oswald visited the Payne residence on weekends to see his family. HE also stored his rifle in Ruth Payne's garage wrapped in a blanket. A pistol is easy to hide in a drawer or under a bed but a rifle not so much. The point is he routinely stored them separately for whatever reason.

The Motorcade route was announced on a days or a few days before the actual arrival of kennedy depending on which newspaper one read. Oswald was in the habit of reading old newspapers he found lying on the floor of the break room of the texas TSBD.

In all likelyhood he decided to make his move and try to kill Kennedy on Thursday November 21st which was one day before the shooting. This is reinforced by the fact that we have many witnesses testifying to odd changes in his behavior the day before the shooting. He visited Ruth Payne's house that night which was a weeknight and something he had never done before. Obviously to retrieve the rifle. Which he did.

HE had no chance to retrieve the pistol because he had to bum a ride from a co worker named Wesley Frazier to get to Irving Texas. Frazier lived very close to the Payne residence and did not mind driving OSwald to Irving and back to work the next day but he probably would not have wanted to drive all over Dallas to help Oswald run errands.

Oswald's trip to Irving with Frazier was clearly a last minute thing instead of something thought out in advance and obviously he could have had Frazier swing by the boarding house before work on Friday. This would ruin his plan to smuggle in the rifle which was wrapped in a paper bag and which he claimed was curtain rods for his boarding house room.

When one considers all of these details it makes sense. HE could access one or the other weapon the day before the shooting which is when he probably planned try for the shooting of Kennedy. Obviously the rifle was the most important piece of that plan and he retrieved the pistol only when he got very lucky and managed to slip out.

How on Earth is it easier to get a RIFLE into the building than a pistol?

So who paid him?

Ok all wrong.

Not hardly.

No it was not actually.

As one can see there are both dressed for winter in that photo it was in fact taken on some other day in some other place and not in dealey on Nov 22 1963.

View attachment 201823 View attachment 201823
I also see no LBJ in it either.

Wrong.

That's a joke. oswald barely qualified as Marksman. And he probably had help to do that. I haven't looked into the history for over twenty years so my memory is hazy, but I thought that two hit Kennedy, one hit Connally (possibly went through kennedy first which would drop it down to three.), and one hit the car.

No it is not a joke he in fact qualified as sharpshooter in basic training which is documented fact in his Marne corps record. His record as a Marksman came later as he was about to be discharged and probably did not care to try very hard since he was getting out anyways.

The Marines have the best basic rifle markmanship training program in the military and even a poor marine shot is a good shot compared to most others.

The first shot missed entirely. The second shot Hit Kennedy and continued on to hit Connally. The third took Kennedy in the head and those are the only shots we have evidence of.

Some conspiracy

Yep......blame it on he gun.

Some conspiracy

How on Earth is it easier to get a RIFLE into the building than a pistol?

It is not easier.

I did not say it was easier I said it was more important which is why he wrapped it in paper and claimed it was curtain rods.

HE needed it more than the pistol.

Ok all wrong.

Not hardly.

No it was not actually.

View attachment 201823 View attachment 201823
I also see no LBJ in it either.

Can you see him in this one?

jfklbjdealeystare.jpg

Forum List

Back