Warren Commission was correct........Oswald acted alone

Again, slowly, the evidence is overwhelming. One does have to have the ability to think logically and put all the pieces together. Apparently, you and the other foolish statists can’t do this. Sorry.

Wrong

There is no evidence

You must have been asked a couple of hundred times for evidence and you never even try to cite any, All you do is repeat your assertions with some statist statist statist thrown in

That is not an argument

It is not evidence.

Eric and dale and some others have made lame attempts to provide evidence but they have been dismantled and crushed and debunked

Cute some evidence. Your assertions are no good
That’s right. There is no evidence Oswald fired a gun that fateful day.
Yes there is

There is massive evidence he did but no evidence at all supporting your stupid assertions

Cite one specific passage from the warren commission which is false and provide evidence

They had to need his cooperation
His gun, his place of work
A Mauser 7.65, not a Manlicher Carcano, was found on the scene
when the first police got to the sixth floor of the TSBD.
Anyone could have fired those shots from that window. The police somehow got his rifle and that's all they needed to implicate him. The back story was already laid down well in advance.

If JFK was worth killing, you would think they would have slipped him a more appropriate weapon
You keep assuming the people behind the coup believed their own lies and had Lee Oswald firing away. And as I said, a more appropriate rifle was found stashed away in the shooter's nest. Would you want Mafia trained killers or a very average shooter at best Oswald pulling that trigger?

More importantly, dead men tell no tales
They would not want Oswald so easily captured
Take the bus Lee......that makes sense
"Dallas police Officer Baker talked to Oswald at 12:35 p.m.
in the lunch room of the Texas School Book Depository.
This would give Oswald 30 minutes or less to
finish his coke, leave the building, walk four blocks east on Elm Street,
catch a bus and ride it back west in heavy traffic for two blocks,
get off the bus and walk two more blocks west and
turn south on Lamar Street, walk four blocks and
have a conversation with a cab driver and a woman
over the use of Whaley's (the cab driver's) cab,
get into the cab and ride to 500 North Beckley Street,
get out and walk to 1026 North Beckley where his (Oswald's) room was located,
pick up something [allegedly a jacket or handgun];
and if that is not enough,
the housekeeper where Oswald lived, testified that
at 1:05 p.m. Oswald was waiting for a bus in front of his rooming house
and FINALLY, to make him the fastest man on Earth,
he walked to East 10th Street & Patton Street, several blocks away
and killed J. D. Tippit between 1:05 and 1:08 p.m.
If he had not been arrested when he was, it is my belief that
Earl Warren and his Commission would have had
Lee Harvey Oswald eating dinner in Havana!" JFK Oswald Superman Magic Route

The Warren Commission had picked out the route and manner in which Lee Oswald supposedly fled the scene of the shooting. So you have to believe Oswald could do all these things in this brief period of time or you have to call the Warren Commission liars. Which will it be?
They did not find a mauser they found his carcano and merely misidentified it

He had plenty of time to move to those areas

Wrong as usual.
Are you going to answer?

Cite one specific passage of the warren commission report which is a lie and provide evidence

Oh thats right you never read it and I own your little uneducated bitch ass
Done it a many times. I and others have proven the assassination was a conspiracy. Then, you just lie and lie and lie. Just like the WC did.

I do not like liars. Sam I am.

Wrong

There is no evidence

You must have been asked a couple of hundred times for evidence and you never even try to cite any, All you do is repeat your assertions with some statist statist statist thrown in

That is not an argument

It is not evidence.

Eric and dale and some others have made lame attempts to provide evidence but they have been dismantled and crushed and debunked

Yes there is

There is massive evidence he did but no evidence at all supporting your stupid assertions

Cite one specific passage from the warren commission which is false and provide evidence

Anyone could have fired those shots from that window. The police somehow got his rifle and that's all they needed to implicate him. The back story was already laid down well in advance.

If JFK was worth killing, you would think they would have slipped him a more appropriate weapon
You keep assuming the people behind the coup believed their own lies and had Lee Oswald firing away. And as I said, a more appropriate rifle was found stashed away in the shooter's nest. Would you want Mafia trained killers or a very average shooter at best Oswald pulling that trigger?

The Warren Commission had picked out the route and manner in which Lee Oswald supposedly fled the scene of the shooting. So you have to believe Oswald could do all these things in this brief period of time or you have to call the Warren Commission liars. Which will it be?

Wrong as usual.
Are you going to answer?

Cite one specific passage of the warren commission report which is a lie and provide evidence

Done it a many times. I and others have proven the assassination was a conspiracy. Then, you just lie and lie and lie. Just like the WC did.

No gipper you have NEVER cited a specific passage and now you are just a liar as well as a proven fool

Provide to the post where you did so

No one has proven it a conspiracy you have never cited evidence and the claims of your friends have all been massively debunked
I state facts you cannot challenge

Now cite a specific passage from the wc which is a lie and provide evidence that it is a lie

You have never done so

Wrong

There is no evidence

That is not an argument

It is not evidence.

Yes there is

Wrong as usual.
Are you going to answer?

You must hate yourself

This thread and all the others prove you are a liar who has never posted evidence

Cite some evidence gipper everyone sees you are a coward and liar when you claim you have

JFK ASSASSINATION, SOME OF THE HOUSE SELECT COMMITTEE ON ASSASSINATIONS (HSCA) CONCLUSIONS ON THE WARREN REPORT:

Warren Commissions FAILURES and PROBLEMS IN THE investigation OF the jfk kennedy assassination Grand Subversion.

The Warren Report was little more than the capstone to a deceptive and shoddily improvised exercise in public relations designed to "prove" that Oswald had acted alone.

The Commission's own documents and collected testimony—as well as thousands of other items it never saw, refused to see, or actively suppressed—reveal two conspiracies: the still very murky one surrounding the assassination itself and the official one that covered it up. The cover-up actually began, within days of Kennedy's death, when President Johnson, FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover, and acting Attorney General Nicholas Katzenbach all agreed that any official investigation must reach only one conclusion: Oswald acted alone.

Both CIA and FBI photo analysis of the Zapruder film concluded that the first shot could not have been fired from the sixth floor.

Based on more than a quarter-million pages of government documents and, for the first time ever, the 50,000 file cards in the
The Commission's evidence was never able to place Oswald at the "sniper's nest" on the sixth floor at the time of the shooting.

JFK's official death certificate, signed by his own White House physician and contradicting the Commission's account of Kennedy's wounds, was left out of the official record.

The dissenting views of the naval doctors who performed the autopsy and those of the government's best ballistic experts were kept out of the official report.

The Commission's tortuous "Single Bullet" or "Magic Bullet" theory has finally and convincingly been dismantled.

JFK single-gunman theory shot down by science

Last edited:
Yes there is

Wrong as usual.
Are you going to answer?

No gipper you have NEVER cited a specific passage and now you are just a liar as well as a proven fool

No one has proven it a conspiracy you have never cited evidence and the claims of your friends have all been massively debunked

Now cite a specific passage from the wc which is a lie and provide evidence that it is a lie

You have never done so

Yes there is

Wrong as usual.
Are you going to answer?

You must hate yourself

This thread and all the others prove you are a liar who has never posted evidence

Cite some evidence gipper everyone sees you are a coward and liar when you claim you have

Lies, lies, and more lies.

Yes there is

Wrong as usual.
Are you going to answer?

You have never done so

Yes there is

Wrong as usual.
Are you going to answer?

You must hate yourself

Lies, lies, and more lies.
Not gonna work gipper

Everyone can look over you posts in these threads and see you have never backed up your claims with evidence

You are the one lying

JFK ASSASSINATION, SOME OF THE HOUSE SELECT COMMITTEE ON ASSASSINATIONS (HSCA) CONCLUSIONS ON THE WARREN REPORT:

Warren Commissions FAILURES and PROBLEMS IN THE investigation OF the jfk kennedy assassination Grand Subversion.

The Warren Report was little more than the capstone to a deceptive and shoddily improvised exercise in public relations designed to "prove" that Oswald had acted alone.

The Commission's own documents and collected testimony—as well as thousands of other items it never saw, refused to see, or actively suppressed—reveal two conspiracies: the still very murky one surrounding the assassination itself and the official one that covered it up. The cover-up actually began, within days of Kennedy's death, when President Johnson, FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover, and acting Attorney General Nicholas Katzenbach all agreed that any official investigation must reach only one conclusion: Oswald acted alone.

Both CIA and FBI photo analysis of the Zapruder film concluded that the first shot could not have been fired from the sixth floor.

Based on more than a quarter-million pages of government documents and, for the first time ever, the 50,000 file cards in the
The Commission's evidence was never able to place Oswald at the "sniper's nest" on the sixth floor at the time of the shooting.

JFK's official death certificate, signed by his own White House physician and contradicting the Commission's account of Kennedy's wounds, was left out of the official record.

The dissenting views of the naval doctors who performed the autopsy and those of the government's best ballistic experts were kept out of the official report.

The Commission's tortuous "Single Bullet" or "Magic Bullet" theory has finally and convincingly been dismantled.

This has been done to death

The hsca based their conclusion on aucustic evidence which has since been proven false

Without that evidence they have no challenge to the Warren commission report which still stands true

The magic bullet theory was invented by conspiracy theorists and has been proven false.

This has been done to death

The hsca based their conclusion on aucustic evidence which has since been proven false

Without that evidence they have no challenge to the Warren commission report which still stands true

The magic bullet theory was invented by conspiracy theorists and has been proven false.

Do you even know what the magic bullet theory was??? Certainly not invented by the so called conspiracy theorists....they are the ones who dubunked it. You sound very coinfused.

Ten Reasons I Reject The Single-Bullet Theory

Lyndon Johnson's mistress claims LBJ told her that he had JFK killed.

Did LBJ kill JFK?
From your link: "In an interview with Abby Martin, who asks Stone, "What's the strongest piece of evidence that implicates LBJ in Kennedy's murder?", Stone replies, "Probably the fingerprint of LBJ's personal hit man named Malcom 'Mac' Wallace that is found on a cardboard box on the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository. It's the only print other than the prints of Lee Harvey Oswald that I believe were planted there, so that is probably your strongest piece of evidence."

Now we know who was firing the Mauser 7.65 rifle found at the scene by Dallas PD officers Roger Craig and Seymour Weitzman.

Do you even know what the magic bullet theory was??? Certainly not invented by the so called conspiracy theorists....they are the ones who dubunked it. You sound very coinfused.

Ten Reasons I Reject The Single-Bullet Theory
It was cooked up by Warren Commission lawyer and political weasel Arlen Specter. Obviously he was no ballistics expert.
The bullet itself that supposedly did all the damage in JFK and John Connolly looks remarkably intact and relatively undamaged....like a sports car that drives into a Redwood tree at high speed and comes out of it with a scratched fender and cracked headlight only.

Got as far as your Mauser claim and stopped reading

You have been given the facts repeatedly about the Mauser error and you repeat the lie

Not really worth dealing with
"Not worth dealing with" like your entire take on the JFK coup, I guess. The two men that actually found the Mauser on the sixth floor of the TSBD, Craig and Weitzman, never said they made a mistake. They never recanted and never faltered.

It was the cover up machinery, higher ups in the department and media dupes who said a misidentification had been made.
You don't need to know a single thing about the coup and coverup to know the Warren Commission was lying their asses off based on issues like this, the constant manipulation of evidence and withholding of vital information just like the recently
declassified memo from the FBI admits to.

You make claims, but you can provide no support for your claims that aren't conspiracy theories based on imagination and rumors. If you could, you would. You don't, because you can't.
Done it dozens of times in this thread and others. Forgive me if I find it ludicrous that you statists STILL believe the totally discredited WC.

It gets old after awhile.

It does get old to read the same retreaded conspiracy theory fantasies over and over while seeing no proof. The Warren Commission has not been "discredited", in fact the evidence has been examined again and again over 50 years and has never been disproved. It's been independently proven again and again that the rifle could have been used to do the shooting. For example:

There was no WC witness who recanted their testimony, saying it was fiction. No one has ever been shown that their version was fabricated. Conspiracy theorists cannot say the same. Why don't you folks just give up your fantasies and accept that, within limits, we know what happened.

The WC is bogus bull shit. Only idiots believe it.

It was a coup d'etat. Accept it. CIA inspired, enacted, and covered up.

Provide some evidence.

Cite a specific passage from the WC which is a lie and provide evidence .

Oh wait you can't
Your entire belief is simple ideology.

Again, slowly, the evidence is overwhelming. One does have to have the ability to think logically and put all the pieces together. Apparently, you and the other foolish statists can’t do this. Sorry.

Again, if the "evidence: is overwhelming, why don't you ever present it? Why does your "evidence" rely on misrepresentation, fabrication and imagination? Why can't you link to your "evidence"? To be honest, I'd be awfully impressed if you would.

It does get old to read the same retreaded conspiracy theory fantasies over and over while seeing no proof. The Warren Commission has not been "discredited", in fact the evidence has been examined again and again over 50 years and has never been disproved. It's been independently proven again and again that the rifle could have been used to do the shooting. For example:

There was no WC witness who recanted their testimony, saying it was fiction. No one has ever been shown that their version was fabricated. Conspiracy theorists cannot say the same. Why don't you folks just give up your fantasies and accept that, within limits, we know what happened.

Provide some evidence.

Cite a specific passage from the WC which is a lie and provide evidence .

Oh wait you can't
Your entire belief is simple ideology.

Wrong

There is no evidence

That is not an argument

It is not evidence.

Except for the paraffin test that showed nitrates on his hands.

"uring the course of the interrogation of Lee Harvey Oswald following the assassination a paraffin test was performed by the Dallas police on both of his hands and his right cheek. The paraffin cast of Oswald's hands reacted positively to the test. The cast of the right cheek showed no reaction. 87

To perform the paraffin test, layers of warm liquid paraffin, inter-leaved with layers of gauze for reinforcement, are brushed or poured on the suspect's skin. The warm sticky paraffin opens the skin's pores and picks up any dirt and foreign material present at the surface. When the paraffin cools and hardens it forms a cast, which is taken off and processed with diphenylamine or diphenyl- "

Appendix 10

Amazingly I never considered this before. Oswald was known to the FBI and CIA for a string of anti American actions (defection to Soviet Union, visits Mexico in '63 looking for a visa to Cuba and the Soviet Union, in a Fair Play for Cuba organization in New Orleans, Oswald declared himself a Marxist, etc.).

He's working in a building that JFK is going to pass right by yet the Secret Service doesn't do a thing to intervene, contrary to agency policy. It's almost as if people within in the government wanted JFK to die. Odd....
It was all a big set up and obvious coup d'etat.

You make claims, but you can provide no support for your claims that aren't conspiracy theories based on imagination and rumors. If you could, you would. You don't, because you can't.
Done it dozens of times in this thread and others. Forgive me if I find it ludicrous that you statists STILL believe the totally discredited WC.

It gets old after awhile.

Yeah, it's just SUCH a bitch that you can't refute the WC report...drat!

Oh, and I found all the evidence that you provided that it was CIA inspired, enacted and covered up to be so...nonpersuasive. LOL!

I have found that if I wrap my head in tin foil (shiny side out ) I can detect body doubles
You aren't countering or disproving my citation of the historical use of body doubles. You are just ignoring it hoping if you pretend it doesn't exist the fact will go away.

That's what weak fucking idiots do.

Yes the use of doubles in politics and especially in the field of intelligence is well known...churchill had a double, Eisenhower did also....along with many others.

10 Body Doubles And Impersonators Used Throughout History - Listverse

What relevance does Churchill, Eisenhower and "many others" use of body doubles have to do with this discussion? You'd have to prove OSWALD used a body double. Here's an excerpt from the HSCA on this issue:

Two Oswalds Theory Supported by any Photographic Evidence?

No body double...all pictures were of Oswald.

Lyndon Johnson's mistress claims LBJ told her that he had JFK killed.

Did LBJ kill JFK?
From your link: "In an interview with Abby Martin, who asks Stone, "What's the strongest piece of evidence that implicates LBJ in Kennedy's murder?", Stone replies, "Probably the fingerprint of LBJ's personal hit man named Malcom 'Mac' Wallace that is found on a cardboard box on the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository. It's the only print other than the prints of Lee Harvey Oswald that I believe were planted there, so that is probably your strongest piece of evidence."

Now we know who was firing the Mauser 7.65 rifle found at the scene by Dallas PD officers Roger Craig and Seymour Weitzman.

I honestly am making an effort to not respond to Eric the Troll's posts as he has been so thoroughly discredited, but this is SO stupid. To get your history from Oliver Stone???? OMG, especially as Stone is promoting the faulty fingerprint identification of Mac Brown as being in the Texas School Book Depository. The ignorance is startling.

"By contrast, Mellen did the due diligence. She obtained a quality fingerprint image from the National Archives and showed it to an accredited expert, Robert Garrett, without disclosing the issue at stake. Garrett stated, without qualification, that the fingerprint does not match Wallace’s. Mellen reproduces his methodology. The Mac Wallace fingerprint myth has now been definitively debunked."

In a new look at LBJ, Joan Mellen debunks the Mac Wallace myth - JFK Facts

Forum List

Back