Warren Buffett A Chimp A Chump and A Trump

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
So much for Dopey Donald Trump's business acumen. :ahole-1:

Mr. Buffett, known to investors as the Sage of Omaha, said a monkey throwing darts at the stock pages in 1995, when Mr. Trump first offered stock in his Atlantic City hotels, would have come out far ahead of anyone who listened to Mr. Trump’s “siren song” and invested in his company that lost money year over year.

Mr. Buffett harshly criticized Mr. Trump for claiming that he had made “sacrifices” by building buildings and working hard, an argument he made after Khizr Khan, the Muslim father of an Army captain killed in Iraq, said during a speech at the Democratic convention, that Mr. Trump had “sacrificed nothing” for the country.

Mr. Buffett said he, like Mr. Trump, had made a lot of money. “I have not sacrificed,” he told the rally.

“How in the world can you stand up to a couple of parents who lost a son and talk about sacrificing because you were building a bunch of buildings?”

Mr. Buffett quoted a famous rejoinder to Senator Joseph McCarthy during his 1950s anti-Communist hearings: “Have you no sense of decency, sir?”

Buffet to Trump - “How in the world can you stand up to a couple of parents who lost a son and talk about sacrificing because you were building a bunch of buildings?” “Have you no sense of decency, sir?”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/02/us/politics/hillary-clinton-nebraska.html

Free Trade Warren Buffet attacked Fair Trade Donald Trump!
I'm simply shocked!

I'm simply shocked!
Over free trade? I'd tell you to get a clue, but I've become less mean as the years pass. So, puzzle your simple, little mind over this -- a short pier and a long walk.

figure it out yet?

:D

Warren Buffet and Bill Gates are best friends...they can both go to Hell.

Buffet offered to meet Drumpf, WITH their respective tax returns, and just let people ask them questions about the items.

Buffet is SO much wealthier than poor little Drumpf. Buffet earned his money while Duh Donuld inherited hundreds of millions. AND, Buffet is honest where Drumpf lies every time he opens his mouth.

Not only will Drumpf hide his tax returns, he will also run away from debating Hillary.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Buffet offered to meet Drumpf, WITH their respective tax returns, and just let people ask them questions about the items.

Buffet is SO much wealthier than poor little Drumpf. AND, he's honest where Drumpf lies every time he opens his mouth.

Not only will Drumpf hide his tax returns, he will also run away from debating Hillary.

Buffet is HONEST?
You're pretty stupid.
Repair shops all over NY are persuing lawsuits against GEICO for being forced to buy parts from GEICO even when the parts are not appropriate for the repair.
Buffet is a scumbag.

I'm simply shocked!
Over free trade? I'd tell you to get a clue, but I've become less mean as the years pass. So, puzzle your simple, little mind over this -- a short pier and a long walk.

figure it out yet?

:D

Warren Buffet and Bill Gates are best friends...they can both go to Hell.

I don't know them so can't comment on their friendship but I DO respect them for actually donating gobs of their money while LyingDonald only says he does. Same with future President Clinton - she and her husband have actually donated much more money that LyingDonald has.

Buffet is SO much wealthier than poor little Drumpf. AND, he's honest where Drumpf lies every time he opens his mouth.

Buffet is HONEST?
You're pretty stupid.
Repair shops all over NY are persuing lawsuits against GEICO for being forced to buy parts from GEICO even when the parts are not appropriate for the repair.
Buffet is a scumbag.

Indeependent

:link::link::link::link::link:
I'm logging off now but I'll check back for your LINKS that prove that Buffet is anywhere near as dishonest as LyingDonald.

Trump, Lies, and Bankruptcy

Remember too that Buffet isn't running for leader of the free world.

:link::link::link::link::link:

Forum List

Back