Warning: Gravity is "Only a Theory"

Cool story. So how long have you believed you live in a magical universe where cause and effect do not apply?
And cause does not necessarily have a purpose or order or hardwiring.
And no one knows the cause of the Universe.. yet.
You invoking discredited Intelligent Design and 'order,' and 'hardwiring' is unscientific and illogical.

`

And cause does not necessarily have a purpose or order or hardwiring.
And no one knows the cause of the Universe.. yet.
You invoking discredited Intelligent Design and 'order,' and 'hardwiring' is unscientific and illogical.

`
Holy shit... you are making the exact same argument in THREE threads. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Like I said in the OTHER TWO THREADS. We can move on to that once you stop making idiotic arguments that you don't live in a logical universe where every cause has an effect. First you must acknowledge that you live in a logical universe where every cause has an effect.

Or I will just keep beating you over the head with it. Fair enough?

Holy shit... you are making the exact same argument in THREE threads. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Like I said in the OTHER TWO THREADS. We can move on to that once you stop making idiotic arguments that you don't live in a logical universe where every cause has an effect. First you must acknowledge that you live in a logical universe where every cause has an effect.

Or I will just keep beating you over the head with it. Fair enough?
You keep making the same argument about cause and effect when no one knows the cause in this case..., yet!
Is that too tough for you?
You can't make causes up just because you don't know what it is/was.
`

You keep making the same argument about cause and effect when no one knows the cause in this case..., yet!
Is that too tough for you?
You can't make causes up just because you don't know what it is/was.
`
Are you seriously going to have the exact same conversation in three threads?

Like I said in the original thread...

I am only trying to establish if you believe in cause and effect and that cause and effect means that everything happens for a logical reasons. We can get into specifics once you acknowledge this. I'm not going to play your squeeze balloon game. I'm going to pin you down point by point.

The first point is that we live in a logical universe where every cause has an effect. Yes or no? I say yes. Science says yes. Only idiots say no. What do you say?

Are you seriously going to have the exact same conversation in three threads?

Like I said in the original thread...

I am only trying to establish if you believe in cause and effect and that cause and effect means that everything happens for a logical reasons. We can get into specifics once you acknowledge this. I'm not going to play your squeeze balloon game. I'm going to pin you down point by point.

The first point is that we live in a logical universe where every cause has an effect. Yes or no? I say yes. Science says yes. Only idiots say no. What do you say?
You engage in three, I'll answer in three.
I brought in one relevant because you are attempting a classic 'God of the Gaps.'
`

You engage in three, I'll answer in three.
I brought in one relevant because you are attempting a classic 'God of the Gaps.'
`
Incorrect. You initiated the conversation in the original thread and then spread it to two others.

Clearly you are not an intelligent person. You probably work for minimum wage. It would be illogical for me to continue discussing this with you. Go ahead and say whatever you need to say to artificially inflate your ego.

Incorrect. You initiated the conversation in the original thread and then spread it to two others.

Clearly you are not an intelligent person. You probably work for minimum wage. It would be illogical for me to continue discussing this with you. Go ahead and say whatever you need to say to artificially inflate your ego.
We've been through who's intelligent and I documented mine.
You, OTOH, try to compensate with high frequency, not poignancy.
Every thread/topic pretty much.
`

abu afak. He is playing you and you are falling for it. He does this for his amusement; not for any sensible dialog.
You too? I am not doing this for amusement, but am serious. Of course, I am serious about going to hell or heaven for eternity once someone dies. I wish you atheists and sinners would beg for forgiveness, but you can't, i.e. faith in Satan and evolution. That's why I can only argue for creation science here to prove God and creation.

You need to revoke your faith in evolution by begging for forgiveness and turn to Jesus. Then you'd realize creation science and I are right!

Another lie.

You religious nutters need to take your shameless les back to the religion section, where outrageous lies belong.
Listen, Jesus exists just like gravity exists. It's just my personal opinion that Jesus is gravity; That way no one can escape His judgement.

You comment on mine with smileys, so I'll comment on yours. There is no way you can document your intelligence on threads as it isn't there, i.e. we would know, or else you could back up macroevolution or whatever you discuss with science.

You comment on mine with smileys, so I'll comment on yours. There is no way you can document your intelligence on threads as it isn't there, i.e. we would know, or else you could back up macroevolution or whatever you discuss with science.
Actually (and as always) you're wrong. I posted my Mensa membership card for Ding in another thread in Environment.
And I am in the more selective group above it: Intertel, as well.
Like 50-60 IQ points above where you are, you deranged Kweationist Klown.
`

Actually (and as always) you're wrong. I posted my Mensa membership card for Ding in another thread in Environment.
And I am in the more selective group above it: Intertel, as well.
Like 50-60 IQ points above where you are, you deranged Kweationist Klown.
`
Lol, you are a Mensa dimwit then as you can't even figure out nothin' from nothin' leaves nothin'. You can't even explain that you have to have something to have cause and effect. So what do you have? Are you going to rely on the wrong atheist (atheists are usually wrong) Stephen Hawking? Let's see you explain like Hawking. You can't.

You gotta have somethin' to make it.

ETA: Here's something more relevant to explain as you can't explain the above like Hawking; I've read his hypothesis on it.

Why don't you explain how many could get the Covid-19 virus on this forum? I'm basing it on this article:

Last edited:
Lol, you are a Mensa dimwit then as you can't even figure out nothin' from nothin' leaves nothin'. You can't even explain that you have to have something to have cause and effect. So what do you have? Are you going to rely on the wrong atheist (atheists are usually wrong) Stephen Hawking? Let's see you explain like Hawking. You can't.

You gotta have somethin' to make it.

ETA: Here's something more relevant to explain as you can't explain the above like Hawking; I've read his hypothesis on it.

Why don't you explain how many could get the Covid-19 virus on this forum? I'm basing it on this article:

I know you couldn't you coward and Mensa dimwit. ANTD.

ETA: In a forum such as this, let's assume we have a pop of 200. Out of that around 60 members would get the coronavirus. From that about 3 members would die. This is based on a random sample of 200 from worldometer.

Last edited:
Im not foaming at the mouth....
However you most certainly are....once again proving that the Law of Entropy is fully in force.
Your crybaying will not help you. Your outrageous lies will not help you. This is the science section. You should probably never open your mouth about any scientific topic ever again.

Your crybaying will not help you. Your outrageous lies will not help you. This is the science section. You should probably never open your mouth about any scientific topic ever again.
I'm fairly confident that you would prefer that... especially since you just got owned AGAIN. I mean... you are fairly easy to beat at a battle of wits because you keep showing up unarmed.

`
You display your intelligence with every post, dummy. You're a joke. Keep posting. You are single handily destroying your cause.

Another Dolt.
Scientific theories, tho FACTS like Gravity, do not get "Proved."
Only Math deals in "Proofs".
Theories get affirmed over time and become Facts as well.
Facts do not necessarily need "proof" just repeated true observation and predictability.

In fact, Most Murder convictions don't really have absolute "Proof," but lots of Circumstantial EVIDENCE that leads to Conclusions (not really "proof") beyond a reasonable doubt.
Evolution has a better evidentiary case than most of those convictions.
`
`
It’s proof when you jump up, you come down, gravity proven.

OK, I'll join this discussion, at least about the gravity part...

Gravity doesn't exist the way we think it exists, as a separate force of physics. It's a combination of motion and mass warping space/time. Without motion, it would just be warping of space/time, and objects would stay where they are relative to other objects. It's motion, that sucks them in and causes the "effect" of gravity. And we're all moving incredibly fast compared to the universal focal point. There is no "gravitron" or any other particle like that, that causes us to stick to the Earth, it's a result of motion while the mass is bending space-time.

Forum List

Back