Warning about polt to blow up Universal City Station prompts heightened security across L.A.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
An overseas tip about an imminent bombing of the Metro Red Line’s Universal City station has forced federal and local law enforcement in Los Angeles to swiftly ramp up security across its sprawling transit system, authorities said Monday.
Warning about plot to blow up Universal City station prompts heightened security across L.A.
-----------------------------
Just a thought not a fact, but with how bad these nut jobs don't want Trump what better way than to actually carry a few threats of attacks across the nation. It would be the perfect storm for Obama to stay for a 3rd term.

Unless they blow up Trump in the process, the only thing a terrorist attack of any stripe will do is make Trump more popular. The public believes Obama has failed to keep us safe.
You aren't trying to start blaming the left for our terrorist attacks, too, are you?

Unless they blow up Trump in the process, the only thing a terrorist attack of any stripe will do is make Trump more popular. The public believes Obama has failed to keep us safe.
You aren't trying to start blaming the left for our terrorist attacks, too, are you?

See how the far left drones will deny they are the problem?

How are we the problem? Since no one is answering my question "Who/what is Polt?" maybe we are talking about two different things. I am talking about terrorist attacks like Ohio State and Orlando. Are you talking about something different?

How are we the problem? Since no one is answering my question "Who/what is Polt?" maybe we are talking about two different things. I am talking about terrorist attacks like Ohio State and Orlando. Are you talking about something different?

See how the far left has ignored how they are the problem for the last 8 years!

You are address the wrong poster, but leave it to a far left drone to lump all non far left posters as one!

Yes the far left allowed ISIS to become powerful and thus have more influence around the world. Which causes more people to become radicalized. Just like you are radicalized by your far left religion!

The far left will never learn..

You are address the wrong poster, but leave it to a far left drone to lump all non far left posters as one!

Yes the far left allowed ISIS to become powerful and thus have more influence around the world. Which causes more people to become radicalized. Just like you are radicalized by your far left religion!

Whatever, Kosh. Place me wherever it makes you happy.
Our President has pursued a certain approach to the terrorists called ISIS. I personally don't agree with it, so I'm not going to defend it. However, scapegoating all Muslims is equally dense, imo. There are a lot more terrorist organizations than ISIS and we are not going to eliminate the threat in our lifetimes. But Muslims need to be our allies, not our enemies. Stopping immigration of people from countries marred by terrorism? Worse move than the ones Obama has made. I'm not looking the other way and lying about Muslim hate crimes, either. None of those moves will protect us, either.

Whatever, Kosh. Place me wherever it makes you happy.
Our President has pursued a certain approach to the terrorists called ISIS. I personally don't agree with it, so I'm not going to defend it. However, scapegoating all Muslims is equally dense, imo. There are a lot more terrorist organizations than ISIS and we are not going to eliminate the threat in our lifetimes. But Muslims need to be our allies, not our enemies. Stopping immigration of people from countries marred by terrorism? Worse move than the ones Obama has made. I'm not looking the other way and lying about Muslim hate crimes, either. None of those moves will protect us, either.

And you show that you are a far left drone that denies reality and facts!

ISSI has footholds in 16 countries and Al Qaeda in 24 nations.

More than any other time in history under any president!

So keep drinking that far left cool aid and pretending that Obama is not the worst president, even worse than Carter and especially Bush!

"Hate" crimes are a term the far left uses to make themselves feel good!

AS you can see with your own far left religious dogma you post here day in and day out!

Forum List

Back