Warmongering Community Organizer

LogikAndReazon

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2012
Doesnt the fool understand hes only creating more Islamo-fascist jihadists....

Give peace a chance..... Lol

One day he's a wimp and a coward, the next day a king and a dictator, then on weekends hes a warrior and war mongering megalomaniac..

tvguide.gif

There was no war in Syria when George Bush left office nor was there an ISIS/ISIL in Iraq. I do however recall Obama supporters and Obama himself taking credit for ending the war in Iraq as well in 2010 Joe Biden saying Iraq could be one of the great achievements of this administration in his 2012 reelection bid Obama loved to tell the nation how they ended the Iraq war. Now that Iraq and the Middle East has gone to hell it's all someone else's fault well boys since you were more than willing to pat yourself on the back and take credit for ending the war you also get the credit for the current mess enjoy.

There was no war in Syria when George Bush left office nor was there an ISIS/ISIL in Iraq. I do however recall Obama supporters and Obama himself taking credit for ending the war in Iraq as well in 2010 Joe Biden saying Iraq could be one of the great achievements of this administration in his 2012 reelection bid Obama loved to tell the nation how they ended the Iraq war. Now that Iraq and the Middle East has gone to hell it's all someone else's fault well boys since you were more than willing to pat yourself on the back and take credit for ending the war you also get the credit for the current mess enjoy.
So you stand by and let ISIS get away with murder, but condemn your own...??

So you stand by and let ISIS get away with murder, but condemn your own...??
Who did I condemn? I pointed out some facts for those who like to claim the current situation in Iraq and Syria is because of George Bush what do feel is inaccurate?

Forum List

Back