Warmongering Community Organizer

Obama, Nobel Peace Prize. A little bit ironic isn't it?

Yeah. I thought he said he was the Peace President.

I mean really. He apologised all over the place for the US so they would like us and now he's bombing Syria?

Guess he's a warmongering son of a bitch.

I am thinking his bombing ISIS is just a front for bombing Assad. Don't know. We do need to do something about ISIS and groups like them so I am glad he is doing something, finally. But I would think that the liberals would be up in arms that the US is bombing yet another country that is absolutely no threat to the US, their words.

Nothing new under the sun....

War and the state go together like peas and carrots.

Nice quote attributed to Voltaire:
“It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets.”

I mean really. He apologised all over the place for the US so they would like us and now he's bombing Syria?

I am thinking his bombing ISIS is just a front for bombing Assad. Don't know. We do need to do something about ISIS and groups like them so I am glad he is doing something, finally. But I would think that the liberals would be up in arms that the US is bombing yet another country that is absolutely no threat to the US, their words.

under what authority does he have to conduct

an offensive strike

under what authority does he have to conduct

an offensive strike

Ha, what authority, that is funny. What authority ever stopped a president from bombing another country? Didn't happen when Libya was bombed by Reagan. Did not happen when Clinton terror bombed Serbia. Obama has bombed many countries without authorization. This is no different it is where we let the government flow.

The only actions I remember being voted on was when Bush went into Afghanistan and Iraq.

Progressives need to update their various body count websites in preparation for future casualties....

enhanced-buzz-7951-1377990543-7.jpg

:lol:

Sad but true. I've been reading interviews given by various foreign leaders blaming Assad for not containing IS to justify the air strikes.

The same countries who have been funding the mercenaries trying to overthrow him and keeping his forces a tad busy in Syria.

The world is upside down.

Forum List

Back