Ward "the idiot traitor" Churchill

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
O'Reilley is about to play a clip where this idiot calls for outright attacks against US soldiers. Somebody questioned the validity of a story posted in another thread on this a couple of days ago, so here is your chance to hear it.

Just saw it. A perfect example of abusing the freedoms of the First Amendment.

Fragging an officer is far more effective than being a conscientious objector. Somebody needs to frag HIM. :banana2:

In another thread recently I said I have never wanted to shoot anyone, although I have wanted to punch a very few people in the nose.

I was forgetting about this Churchill guy:

I'd like to punch him the nose, several times, and then shoot him, several times.

I agreed with his two legal consultants... let Ward Churchill spew his manure all over the American airwaves, and let what I truly believe to be the righteousness of the American public reject him for what he truly is, a smoke blower. Did you notice his leather jacket, shades, and cigarette in hand as he was filmed exiting his appearance in my hometown? He really lived up to the *badboy* image I expect of such an imbecile. This guy deserves to be shunned, but let him speak... especially against Bush. Like Howard Dean, it only helps. :laugh:

Forum List

Back