War on Alternative Media

Arrest of Gov't Critic and Journalist Max Blumenthal Signals Escalation in War on Idiots that Kick Women In The Stomach Several Times

Last edited by a moderator:
Arrest of Gov't Critic and Journalist Max Blumenthal Signals Escalation in War on Idiots that Kick Women In The Stomach Several Times
Apparently the other side struck back-where is antifas when you need them?

Closing down websites and the harassment and arrest of journalists is getting more common.

Arrest of Gov’t Critic and Journalist Max Blumenthal Signals Escalation in War on Alternative Media

The SWAT-style raid on the home of government critic and journalist Max Blumenthal signals a new level of escalation in the US government’s war on dissent.
"Government critic and journalist" which tells me he's a spin doctor who is going to spin this and milk it for all it's worth which appears is already being done in the article. And who the shit cares about Blumenthal? I've never heard of him till now and I bet most Americans have no clue who he is either.
Note that I AM NOT commenting on the charges as to their truth or lie.

If you truly think DC police are run by the feds, I have a bridge I would like to sell you. Sounds like the so-called reporter got into a scuffle, got arrested for it, and now wants to blame it on their journalism, which, if statements were transcribed properly, they don’t even know proper word usage. Plus, I would bet most have never heard of Max Blumenthal. seeing as he was recorded on video, as well as an IT officer assigned to the Embassy said they found the defendant’s on top of the victim, well...
It was stated this was not the first time Blumenthal had attacked someone, the prior one chose not to file charges.
Swat style? An officer on either side of his door when they went to arrest him. No, not swat style.

Closing down websites and the harassment and arrest of journalists is getting more common.

Arrest of Gov’t Critic and Journalist Max Blumenthal Signals Escalation in War on Alternative Media

The SWAT-style raid on the home of government critic and journalist Max Blumenthal signals a new level of escalation in the US government’s war on dissent.
"Government critic and journalist" which tells me he's a spin doctor who is going to spin this and milk it for all it's worth which appears is already being done in the article. And who the shit cares about Blumenthal? I've never heard of him till now and I bet most Americans have no clue who he is either.
I wonder if he is related to "Lying Dick DaNang Blumenthal", senator from CT. and wanna be suitor of Hillary?

I wonder if he is related to "Lying Dick DaNang Blumenthal", senator from CT. and wanna be suitor of Hillary?
Dude, do you live, breathe and eat politics? There are other things in life.

Dude, do you live, breathe and eat politics? There are other things in life.
True, but I only do politics here-the internet is my playground for other things...

Forum List

Back