War Drums: Iran Sending Warships Close To U.S. Borders...

They are so rusty, any missiles they fire will just implode in the tubes.
Don't worry Jere. They are just waving their tiny fists..kinda like that fat fuck in NK.

They are so rusty, any missiles they fire will just implode in the tubes.
Don't worry Jere. They are just waving their tiny fists..kinda like that fat fuck in NK.

That fat fuck in north korea heads the most repressive regieme that the world has ever seen. Far worse than any other government has ever managed to get near, the german 1930 and 40s model was an absolute cake walk to live in by comparisson.

There is a book, Manchester. It's called The eyes of the Tailess animals and its written by a NK woman who escaped after surviving over a decade in a North Korean prison camp ( NK's manufacturing headquarters ) and escaping to freedom. She testified before Congress. If there were ever a book any American should read it is that book. You will never appreciate your freedom so much as you will after you have read it. imo.

There is a book, Manchester. It's called The eyes of the Tailess animals and its written by a NK woman who escaped after surviving over a decade in a North Korean prison camp ( NK's manufacturing headquarters ) and escaping to freedom. She testified before Congress. If there were ever a book any American should read it is that book. You will never appreciate your freedom so much as you will after you have read it. imo.

I read a long piece written by a man called Shin Dong Hyuk (sp?) who I think was the only man ever get out of a NK prison. If ever regieme change by military force were necessary then his words tell you it's that place. Horrific details and only for the strong minded to read.

Does this concern anyone else?!
Nope. What exactly is concerning you about these ships? One is a frigate built in the late 60s, the other is a replenishment oiler modified to carry three helicopters.

The U.S. could easily sink them just with harpoons launched from maritime patrol aircraft, do you believe they are on a suicide mission to lob shells some shells at a beach in North Carolina before dying?

What Iran is doing is perfecting legal as long as they stay out of territorial waters. Dumb, but legal. Our reaction should be to send them a message, "Watch out for Nor'easters, and here is the Coast Gaurd freqency if you get into trouble". Acting as if they present a real danger is simply doing what they want us to.

I read a long piece written by a man called Shin Dong Hyuk (sp?) who I think was the only man ever get out of a NK prison. If ever regieme change by military force were necessary then his words tell you it's that place. Horrific details and only for the strong minded to read.

I should have added that warning about the book I'm suggesting to you, Manchester. It goes into graphic detail - there are some stories that will not be forgotten after reading - the word horrific is probably the only word that fits. She was in prison there for over a decade before her escape which was nothing short of a miracle. She slept 4 hours a night and worked making shoes for the prison the rest of the time. The products that are manufactured in North Korea have labels made in Russia / made in China sewn into them so these items are being exported worldwide. Imagine it. We could very well be wearing the clothing / shoes / purses these tortured people are forced to make. ( without knowing it )

When a North Korean person escapes to China - China sends them back to North Korea if they can capture them. This is the same China we are in debt to. Many do not care for the plight of the North Korean people because they say what has that to do with me? It is not happening in my country. I read a speech by a Chinese Military officer who believes the death of 200 million Americans in order for China to take the land of America is reasonable (because Chinese are superior race in his eyes and they need our land desperately due to their growing population ) and whoever is left over? They can send us to one of their Ghost Cities built to hold tens of millions of people. Work camps in the middle of Mongolian desert and other places as well. They have enough of these empty cities to hold over 150 million people right now... why aren't they using them? What are they waiting for? ( what's up with the chinese troops waiting down in Mexico right now?)

For Americans to not believe the Russians and Chinese ( along with the Iranians ) would not plan to strike the United States - to put the American people into captivity - take our lands / our vineyards / our homes - and remove us - is foolishness. We could very well learn first hand what it is to live the life of a North Korean and we'll see then how well people like communism. ( real communism )

We've been hearing about war games by the Russians / Chinese / others and for what? It is foolishness to not see there is a plan laid out here. Something is up. Do I feel good about Iranian warships off the US border? No. Do I feel good about Chinese warships in waters off Taiwan? No. Something is not right here. We need to pay attention because with all the infighting going on inside our nation we could get blindsided very easily. imo.

Does this concern anyone else?!
Nope. What exactly is concerning you about these ships? One is a frigate built in the late 60s, the other is a replenishment oiler modified to carry three helicopters.

The U.S. could easily sink them just with harpoons launched from maritime patrol aircraft, do you believe they are on a suicide mission to lob shells some shells at a beach in North Carolina before dying?

The US will not dare touch one of those ships because Iran has the Grand Design Treaty with Russia ( for over a decade ) which promises any attack against Iran / her ships / guarantees Russia to strike the USA - so if the USA touches these ships - Russia will counter an attack - back that up with Russia's alliance with China - if China makes a move to take Taiwan and America responds? Russia will attack the US. So things are heating up and you might want to take up the game of chess and learn a few things. No offense but you're blind. - Jeri

What Iran is doing is perfecting legal as long as they stay out of territorial waters. Dumb, but legal. Our reaction should be to send them a message, "Watch out for Nor'easters, and here is the Coast Gaurd freqency if you get into trouble". Acting as if they present a real danger is simply doing what they want us to.

This is actually a good thing. Our SSN's will be getting some valuable practice against something other than commercial shipping and our own warships.

I have a feeling orders will be to let the Iranians know that a sub is around, then promptly disappear and have them wonder where the hell the SSN went.

They will also have an P-3 Orion in constant attendance, more practice.

The ships are like a mosquito flying around an elephant.

Only people with the "sky is falling" mentality will see this as a credible threat. ... :cuckoo:

I believe there is an arabic saying that a swarm of ants can take down an elephant. So much for your mosquito analogy, Sunni. There is no question that America is not nearly as strong as she once was. America is in trouble. This news is newsworthy in that it shows our enemies are being emboldened. What they wouldn't have even considered before? They are now doing. It isn't a good report. - J.

It is meaningless propaganda. The only purpose is for the Iranian state media to greatly embellish the event to show their people they are a "world power".
The ships themselves could be sunk with rubber bullets. I cannot imagine how bad conditions are for the sailors who were forced into this charade.
The world is laughing at them.

This is actually a good thing. Our SSN's will be getting some valuable practice against something other than commercial shipping and our own warships.

I have a feeling orders will be to let the Iranians know that a sub is around, then promptly disappear and have them wonder where the hell the SSN went.

They will also have an P-3 Orion in constant attendance, more practice.

It will be fun stuff for our subs. I would imagine yes, it will be exactly as you state here.
We will pop up every now and then to keep showing them "yep we are still here" and disappear again...200 miles later...pop up - "hey guys- what's happening, need help?"..disappear...fly some jets overhead in the middle of the night that they didn;t know was even there.
Good way to scare the shit out of their Navy guys.

I'm not questioning the capability of their ships as much as the message this sends the world, IamwhatIseem. It is a very bad message. We look WEAK. The Russians are surely reveling in this moment! We are like a knight on the rim looking dim. note* The world isn't laughing at them. the world is laughing at us.

First Iranian warships head for US Atlantic borders | Unity Coalition for IsraelUnity Coalition for Israel Skip to contentHomeAbout UCINewsroom

That's rather telling isn't it?

What about the Akula Class II Russian subs off of our coast? Did you forget about the ones off the eastern seaboard and the one that surfaced off the coast of Texas last July?

What about the Akula Class II Russian subs off of our coast? Did you forget about the ones off the eastern seaboard and the one that surfaced off the coast of Texas last July?

They have been there for decades. There were more back in the 70's and 80's.

We keep subs in the Barents Sea all the time, and I'm sure we have a few parked outside of Vladivostok to keep an eye on things there as well.

Forum List

Back