War Drums: Consensus Is Growing For Military Action In Syria...

Yeah, an organization that has people like Douglas Feith, Barry McCaffrey, John McCain and James A. Baker III
is a Democratic front. Get real.

Yeah, an organization that has people like Douglas Feith, Barry McCaffrey, John McCain and James A. Baker III
is a Democratic front. Get real.

The CFR is run by Global Elitist assholes. Both Republicans & Democrats are members. It's a very sad sham.

According to a source in the U.S. government, one week ago, the Arab League Secretary-General, Nabil al-Arabi, told the Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern Affairs, Jeffrey Feltman, that the Assad regime was breaking the terms of the Arab League initiative. If true, this quiet admission of failure preceded the high-profile resignation of Algerian League delegate Anwar Malek, who told Al Jazeera that his team had been unable to prevent the Assad regime’s “multiple crimes against humanity” and that the mission itself was a “farce”. More delegates are now said to be planning to quit.

When I asked a State Department spokesperson yesterday to confirm al-Arabi’s judgment, delivered in advance of the League report on Syria, he referred me to Hillary Clinton’s Wednesday interview with Qatari PM Jassim bin Jabor Al Thani, who said: “[W]hat is now obvious today is that attacks are still ongoing and it seems that the Government of Syria is still not ready to change its course.” Quite simply, a consensus is forming in Washington and Arab capitals that the “last chance” effort to broker an end to the violence in Syria is an embarrassing shambles.

So where does that leave the Assad regime? As first reported by Foreign Policy magazine, the Obama administration has begun the preliminaries of “internationalising” the response to ongoing Syrian crisis. They are weighing the option of some kind of humanitarian military intervention, most likely led by Turkey. Repeated attempts to get a UN Security Council resolution condemning the regime have failed chiefly because Russia will not give up its ally in Damascus. Cyprus, which is the Kremlin's Mediterranean partner in money laundering and corruption, has just violated EU sanctions by allowing a Russian ship full of "35 to 60 tons of ammunition and explosives" to sail for Syria’s Russian-controlled port of Tartus.

Read More:
War in Syria may now be inevitable – Telegraph Blogs
15-Jan-12 World View — Consensus Is Growing For Military Action In Syria

I humbly suggest you subscribe to another source, it might make your posts credible and even allow you to provide your own insight and be less of a mindless troll.
Try this for a bit: About Foreign Affairs | Foreign Affairs

From Foreign Affairs: Snapshot,
January 6, 2012

What it Will Take to Intervene in Syria

Michael Weiss

More and more outsiders are calling for a humanitarian intervention in Syria to stop Bashar al-Assad's killing sprees. But for this to work, Syria's various opposition groups will have to first coalesce into a single, unified political and military force.

Link: What it Will Take to Intervene in Syria | Foreign Affairs

Your source doesn't saying anything different than my source does. That's why you should probably read Posts thoroughly before pecking out an angry reply. And we don't need any more 'Humanitarian Wars.' We've had enough of those already.

I suggest you read my response, I questoned the source not the content and offered a credible alternative, if you are choose to offer credible threads with less 'hysterical' titiles. You post many new threads, all of which make you appear as a partisan hack and a troll.

There are serious issues about, and serious sources and links make the authors opinons stronger. Anyone posting on a matter using Fox News or the Washington Times as a sole source needs to understand they are not credible sources in the opinon of many.

The CFR is where liberals come and go from the State Department, it is a holding cell for them while they wait for their handlers to get back in charge. I'm sure they are being leaked classified information about Syria.....from their insiders in the State Department, I've never trusted those people when I met them.

The CFR is run by Elitist Globalist assholes. To Hell with em. :evil:

Sure they are, anyone with an opinion which differs from your own must be. The sad thing is you actually believe it.

I humbly suggest you subscribe to another source, it might make your posts credible and even allow you to provide your own insight and be less of a mindless troll.

January 6, 2012

Michael Weiss

More and more outsiders are calling for a humanitarian intervention in Syria to stop Bashar al-Assad's killing sprees. But for this to work, Syria's various opposition groups will have to first coalesce into a single, unified political and military force.

Your source doesn't saying anything different than my source does. That's why you should probably read Posts thoroughly before pecking out an angry reply. And we don't need any more 'Humanitarian Wars.' We've had enough of those already.

I suggest you read my response, I questoned the source not the content and offered a credible alternative, if you are choose to offer credible threads with less 'hysterical' titiles. You post many new threads, all of which make you appear as a partisan hack and a troll.

There are serious issues about, and serious sources and links make the authors opinons stronger. Anyone posting on a matter using Fox News or the Washington Times as a sole source needs to understand they are not credible sources in the opinon of many.

The CFR is not a credible source in my opinion. They're Global Elitist pigs. To Hell with them and their despicable Globalist agenda. May they all rot in Hell. :evil:

Last edited:

January 6, 2012

Michael Weiss

Yeah cause the CFR is unbiased ......:lol::lol::lol:

There is always a bias, only morons respond as did you. I called out the OP for his sources and offered another, one which has been in operation since the early 1920's. You call out mine, and offer a "Smilie". Given your quick response it's obvious you didn't read the article - willful ignorance is not a virtue.

My point was that you are calling out one source, perhaps justifiably so, but then you offer an alternative source that many would view equally controversial. The smilies were actually LOLs because I thought the irony was frickin hilarious.

I am a Conservative and I do not think we need to go to Syria . Now, Iran might be different especially if they threaten our navy... We need to put people on our own borders to keep out not just Mexican or Canadian people because face it they are coming from the north and south but the terrorist that are going to those countries to get to ours!!

So where does that leave the Assad regime? As first reported by Foreign Policy magazine, the Obama administration has begun the preliminaries of “internationalising” the response to ongoing Syrian crisis. They are weighing the option of some kind of humanitarian military intervention, most likely led by Turkey. Repeated attempts to get a UN Security Council resolution condemning the regime have failed chiefly because Russia will not give up its ally in Damascus. Cyprus, which is the Kremlin's Mediterranean partner in money laundering and corruption, has just violated EU sanctions by allowing a Russian ship full of "35 to 60 tons of ammunition and explosives" to sail for Syria’s Russian-controlled port of Tartus.

Warfare against Syria will have to be offensively coordinated by the French and the Turks with intelligence and logistics support by the Americans. The Arab League will have to request "international help" in overthrowing Abad. The Brits, Italians, and Spaniards must publicly support such action. The Israelis have to stay out of it.

I think for our next war, we should invade Canada. It's close to home and the troops could all come home on the weekends.

Right, and it'd be far more of value to us to invade Canada then all of the middle eastern economies put together.

I say win-win.

Didn't we try that before and got our butts kicked? They are already a de facto 51st state so no need to invade. The have universal health care already.

I could care about Syria.

If Assad wasn't the dirtbag in charge then another dirtbag would be.

Not our friends and never have been.

If the Arabs don't like whats going on in Syria then let them and Allah take care of it.

Forum List

Back