War Bitch Hillary Votes to Invade Iraq

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014

Hmmmmm. Democats will vote for her in 2016. You all lack integrity. How can you forgive this?

Not forgiven, not forgotten but she was not the only politician that chose to believe the bullshit intelligence being fabricated by the Cheney administration. Had it been the actual truth the Iraq war would not be considered the unnecessary mistake it was.

Not forgiven, not forgotten but she was not the only politician that chose to believe the bullshit intelligence being fabricated by the Cheney administration. Had it been the actual truth the Iraq war would not be considered the unnecessary mistake it was.
Ohhhhhh, but you will vote for her because you are sheep that does what Democratic Party tells you to. Stop making yet another excuse for insider politician Hillary.

Ohhhhhh, but you will vote for her because you are sheep that does what Democratic Party tells you to. Stop making yet another excuse for insider politician Hillary.
Will vote for Hillary because you dumbasses nominated someone so fucked up that my planned protest vote against her becomes unimportant compared with not letting Trump anywhere near our military.

Hmmmmm. Democats will vote for her in 2016. You all lack integrity. How can you forgive this?

TRUMP: "I am the greatest hawk who ever lived, a far greater hawk even than Bush. I am the most militant military human being who ever lived."

Will vote for Hillary because you dumbasses nominated someone so fucked up that my planned protest vote against her becomes unimportant compared with not letting Trump anywhere near our military.
Now there's an intelligent move. Vote for the Washington insider to solve the problem of Washington insiders ruining our country. It a about integrity and she has none. She voted with political winds, and did not take a stand. Donal Trump will. Anyone who take that much shit over his hair has got to have a pair.

TRUMP: "I am the greatest hawk who ever lived, a far greater hawk even than Bush. I am the most militant military human being who ever lived."

Hillary is an opportunitst. It was politically popular at the time. Is this who you want for POTUS?

Hillary is an opportunitst. It was politically popular at the time. Is this who you want for POTUS?

TRUMP: "I'm the most militaristic person there is."

Old News.

At least some sense can be made of it.

No sense can be made, however, of how she and Barry - on their own, without asking for Congressional approval to do so - colluded with America's enemy, allied themselves with Al Qaeida - the murderous terrorists who killed so many Americans on 9/11/01 - to help them take over Libya.

They never went to Congress because they knew they could not make a case to help Al Qaeida...which they did...which was an act of treason.

TRUMP: "I'm the most militaristic person there is."

So, what's your point. USA should kick ass...with clear reasoned objectives, and present them to the Congress. If, like in Hillary's case they are a bunch of self centered ego maniacs planning on running for president some day, they can vote for it. If they represent their people and not their political career they can vote against it.

Now there's an intelligent move. Vote for the Washington insider to solve the problem of Washington insiders ruining our country. It a about integrity and she has none. She voted with political winds, and did not take a stand. Donal Trump will. Anyone who take that much shit over his hair has got to have a pair.
A pair? The fucker will start fights with babies for Christ's sake. With him as president the odds of him starting wars become almost certain, he has little restraint when dealing with critics. He would use the office to fight personal vendettas across the globe and you would support every one of them to the fullest.

A pair? The fucker will start fights with babies for Christ's sake. With him as president the odds of him starting wars become almost certain, he has little restraint when dealing with critics. He would use the office to fight personal vendettas across the globe and you would support every one of them to the fullest.
And Putin, Iran, And China will back the fuck off. Our men and women in the military are ready to light somebody up.

Best vote she ever made! The world is a far better place without Saddam in power. Kuwait is much more secure and safe as well as northern Saudi Arabia. The Planet relies on these areas for its economic survival. The oil and natural gas from these areas is the life blood of the global economy and is no longer threatened by Iraq with Saddam's removal.

Had it been the truth, U.S. military personal would have been hit with sarin gas and other chemicals. Casualties for everyone would have multiple times higher than what they actually were. The goal was to PREVENT Saddam from rebuilding his WMD capability, not wait until parts of it were proven to be up and running in order to do something about it. It would be the ultimate for of stupidity to wait to invade and remove SADDAM until he had his WMD capabilities ready. By invading in 2003, thousands if not millions of lives were saved!

Forum List

Back