WAPO confirms: Hillary hid more emails from the State Department than she handed over to it for mand

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
Hillary Clinton Deleted More Emails Than She Sent to the State Department - Breitbart

From the Washington Post:

Clinton deleted more emails than she turned over. Her team never actually read all of the emails, skimming subject lines instead. And there was never anyone outside of Clinton’s direct orbit brought in to oversee the process. The essence of Clinton’s argument regarding this email-sorting process was: Trust me. As in, my team of lawyers found all of the emails that were even tangentially tied to my day job as the nation’s top diplomat and turned them over to the State Department.

Gee, Hillary LIED AGAIN?

Clinton’s unsecure homebrew server, from which she conducted he work as Secretary of State and housed classified information. She hid more emails from the State Department than she handed over to it for mandatory federal records keeping.

HOUSED CLASSIFIED INFORMATION- AGAINST THE FUCKING LAW... and yet you goon hacks on the LEFT don't give a shit that your corrupt fucking granny has broken the law so many times now, we've all lost count.

Hillary Clinton Deleted More Emails Than She Sent to the State Department - Breitbart

Clinton deleted more emails than she turned over. Her team never actually read all of the emails, skimming subject lines instead. And there was never anyone outside of Clinton’s direct orbit brought in to oversee the process. The essence of Clinton’s argument regarding this email-sorting process was: Trust me. As in, my team of lawyers found all of the emails that were even tangentially tied to my day job as the nation’s top diplomat and turned them over to the State Department.

Gee, Hillary LIED AGAIN?

E Mails or not.....Lies or not....she's getting ready to kick the shit out of your monkey, right wing asses....take that to the bank!!

Clinton leads Trump nationally by 9 percentage points -- 50 percent to 41 percent.

Gee, Hillary LIED AGAIN?

E Mails or not.....Lies or not....she's getting ready to kick the shit out of your monkey, right wing asses....take that to the bank!!
We'll see about that.. It goes more to YOUR character and every scummy crooked liberal.. LIE IN THE SEWAGE Gutter rats.. time to ante up, very soon.

get

Look at that fucking wacko.. Her brain is fried.. Hell, she's the perfect retarded liberal.. except this crazy BITCH will have access to nuclear weapons.

get

Look at that fucking wacko.. Her brain is fried.. Hell, she's the perfect retarded liberal.. except this crazy BITCH will have access to nuclear weapons.
Poor thing her brain is so screwed up she can't keep her eyeballs focused together in one direction. Karma is a bitch.

Gee, Hillary LIED AGAIN?

Someone should be able to do something with this. Why so feckless?

Gee, Hillary LIED AGAIN?

Because the Republicrat Establishment DC sewer politicians are one in the same, all Globalists corrupt weasels

Gee, Hillary LIED AGAIN?

Because the Republicrat Establishment DC sewer politicians are one in the same, all Globalists corrupt weasels

Reckon you're kinda fucked ain'tcha hon. Shoulda wised up sooner, supporting either party is not in anyone's best interest if you're one of the unsubstantial people.

get

Oh, Trump's gonna lose? Damn.

You're not even remotely interesting.. "Damn."

Your verbiage shoog.
WTF is a "shoog?" Do me a favor.. GET LOST.

Stop responding shoog, pretty simple. And then it would be really nice if you come with something next time.

get

You must have one helluva set of balls to say anything about who has the nuclear codes after eight years of George W. Bush:

get

Poor thing her brain is so screwed up she can't keep her eyeballs focused together in one direction. Karma is a bitch.
One of the symptoms of her condition is that she loses control of eyeball focus making her eyeballs independent and not in synch, like one of those chameleon lizards.
th

Last edited:
One of the symptoms of her condition is that she loses control of eyeball focus making her eyeballs independent and not in synch.[/QUOTE]

Like This?

george-w-bush.jpg

Gee, Hillary LIED AGAIN?

I see you are inflicted with the Obsessive Clinton Syndrome
Dear Hillary: How Very Dare You!

13907146_1203447956414923_8553275088227127390_n.jpg

Forum List

Back