Want to see how Canada is REALLY not your ally? Watch how they react to tariffs

Like hell, you should listen to these arrogant Canadians "we will tell Trump that these tariffs do not work. We will tell him that this is good for America too to not have these tariffs" Have to love a Canadian government schlep "telling" America what is "good for them". He sounds like America speaking to Kim from N Korea.

Then he goes into legal precedent. I told you guys, these globalist, back stabbing, rat bastard fookers want to CONTROL your economy, decisions and sovereignty. I'm kidding you not.

They are dragging out NAFTA purposely, 7 rounds of meetings so far, they were expecting 30 issues completed, they have SIX completed. Canada wants to drag this out, via the Globalist Obama's orders. They hope Trump will lose in 2020 and want to kill his campaign promises.

You know that would make much more sense if Trump himself wasn't so busy killing his campaign promises.

Remember how Trump promised that first thing he would do as President was to label China a currency manipulator?

Yeah- like most of his campaign promises- that changed as soon as the wind changed.
Makes you wonder why China is buying silver, gold in metric tons. They are going to kill the balance by connecting the China currency to the silver and gold. This makes contrys paper money worth zero ... If I could say the Dollars was disconnected from silver during the 60s and has no value to misreading value.
Thats why Qaddafi was killed. He wanted to start an African Bank based on the resources Africa has. Why people want fiat money is beyond me.
I am buying rare medals with every extra cent I have.

Like hell, you should listen to these arrogant Canadians "we will tell Trump that these tariffs do not work. We will tell him that this is good for America too to not have these tariffs" Have to love a Canadian government schlep "telling" America what is "good for them". He sounds like America speaking to Kim from N Korea.

Then he goes into legal precedent. I told you guys, these globalist, back stabbing, rat bastard fookers want to CONTROL your economy, decisions and sovereignty. I'm kidding you not.

They are dragging out NAFTA purposely, 7 rounds of meetings so far, they were expecting 30 issues completed, they have SIX completed. Canada wants to drag this out, via the Globalist Obama's orders. They hope Trump will lose in 2020 and want to kill his campaign promises.

You know that would make much more sense if Trump himself wasn't so busy killing his campaign promises.

Remember how Trump promised that first thing he would do as President was to label China a currency manipulator?

Yeah- like most of his campaign promises- that changed as soon as the wind changed.
Makes you wonder why China is buying silver, gold in metric tons. They are going to kill the balance by connecting the China currency to the silver and gold. This makes contrys paper money worth zero ... If I could say the Dollars was disconnected from silver during the 60s and has no value to misreading value.
Thats why Qaddafi was killed. He wanted to start an African Bank based on the resources Africa has. Why people want fiat money is beyond me.

LOL You mean the ones China own? They are the global leader of rare metals, and they are even going to the moon to mine them.

LOL You mean the ones China own? They are the global leader of rare metals, and they are even going to the moon to mine them.
I take possesion of mine. I have spoken aboiut this on other threads. How china is chasing rare earth materials is scary. They are heavily in south america right at our back door. I have called for a government private buissness partnership in this area for a long time now. We need to be just as aggressive. Especialy that close to home. China is investing in infrastructure and amterials while we are investing in debt and paper pushing. Which approach do you think will be more successfull over the long haul. Our only hope long term against them if we do not change our ways is all the women they killed. Going to be tough to maintain population numbers with out wombs. We have to hope they do not solve that problem or we better get our act together.

President for Life [we hope] Trump is willing to negotiate NAFTE, but if it stalls, he's willing to cancel it outright. Meh-he-co and Can-a-duh be damned.

Forum List

Back