Want to see a winger squirm? Ask them why Trump makes his shit overseas.

Bottom line is that Trump is in the game to make money. He uses the rules set up by the democrats to do just that.

That is the bottom line. If the bottom line was helping Americans he would bring his own jobs back.
how can he help Americans by coming back and going out of business.
the democrats have stacked the cards against the American worker for way too long now.

Bottom line is that Trump is in the game to make money. He uses the rules set up by the democrats to do just that.

That is the bottom line. If the bottom line was helping Americans he would bring his own jobs back.
the democrats have stacked the cards against the American worker for way too long now.

Every business in America goes out of business! What a great defense! He's the negotiator but he can't negotiate like the guy who makes the My Pillow and other American companies.

Wow

Every business in America goes out of business! What a great defense! He's the negotiator but he can't negotiate like the guy who makes the My Pillow and other American companies.

Wow
and I bet you think that stuffing feathers into a sack justifies 20 bucks an hour right?

Wow
and I bet you think that stuffing feathers into a sack justifies 20 bucks an hour right?

This man stuffs feathers in a sack and somehow has figured out how to do what Trump the dealmaker couldnt? How much sense does that make? The pillow maker somehow figures it out but Donald says he wants to bring jobs back...he really really wants to. Except profits are more important.

Wow

This man stuffs feathers in a sack and somehow has figured out how to do what Trump the dealmaker couldnt? How much sense does that make? The pillow maker somehow figures it out but Donald says he wants to bring jobs back...he really really wants to. Except profits are more important.
arent profits more important to you? isnt everyone trying to make more money.

Wow

Than the American people? Donald says no, but he lives yes

Wow

Than the American people? Donald says no, but he lives yes
If there are no profits whats the sense in being in business? and if there is no business, were do people work.
Not to mention that if someone does not have enough initiative to secure an education, why should I be concerned with them living as well as someone that does?
I want a Ferrari but I cant afford it, should someone buy it for me so I can have what I cant earn?

Forum List

Back