Wanna know what asshole Kerry would do as President?

Gop guy

Apr 17, 2004
West Reading PA
1. Hand over our national soverignty to the U.N.
2. Raise everyone's taxes, don't believe his tax cut lies!
3. Try to take our guns away, violating our constitutional right to own them.
4. Support the killing of innocent babies
5. Continue to underfund our military
6. Bow to North Korea
7. Seek direct talks with tyranical theocratic government of Iran.
8. "The war on terror is more of a law enforcement operation than a military one" -Senator John Kerry

Terrorists are pure evil, they want to kill us and everyone we love. And this wacko thinks they'll show up for court. If that quote didn't scare the hell out of you than you need to have your head examined!

Please everyone, this election will make a much bigger difference than those of the past, volunteer to help our honorable Presdient to stay in office!

God bless America and our good President!

Looks like you have pretty much laid it out! Sounds right on too me. Don't worry,everyone in my household and family are voting Bush!

Originally posted by Gop guy
6. Bow to North Korea
8. "The war on terror is more of a law enforcement operation than a military one" -Senator John Kerry

Terrorists are pure evil, they want to kill us and everyone we love. And this wacko thinks they'll show up for court. If that quote didn't scare the hell out of you than you need to have your head examined!

Please everyone, this election will make a much bigger difference than those of the past, volunteer to help our honorable Presdient to stay in office!

On number six I think you meant 'bend over' to North Korea.

Let's take these one at a time, shall we?

Wrong, wrong, wrong, asking the U.N. to help with the war in Iraq does not require handing over our sovreignty.

The only person lying about taxes, is Bush. He says Kerry will raise taxes which is bullshit. Kerry will simply repeal the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy and allow for a larger cut for the middle class. That's right, unlike Bush, Kerry is going to "raise" his own taxes.

Gun issues only interest Republicans. Most Democrats don't care about guns. You don't see Democrats bring up gun control bills, other than the assault weapons ban, do you?

Kerry supports the right of people to make their own moral and medical decisions, you support using the federal government to force these decisions regardless of the impact on the health and/or life of the woman.

Kerry would give all soldiers a deserved pay raise, Bush isn't doing this.

6. Bow to North Korea
Bush is bowing to North Korea, in fact he's kissing their asses.

I'd rather have direct talks, than direct war. If Iran is such a threat how come your beloved Bush hasn't attacked them yet?

There are competing theories on terrorism, which, if you ever read a book on the subject you'd know. Some theorists believe Terrorism is a law enforcement issue, others believe it is a military issue.

Vote KERRY in 2004!

acludem

Originally posted by acludem

I only have time to read, but had to touch on this one.
Kerry would give all soldiers a deserved pay raise? Puhleeze!!! He's voting against giving the soldiers anything. Sorry, "I voted for it, before I voted AGAINST it", John Kerry. What a dork!
And Bush HAS been giving soldiers pay raises, every year since he's been in office.
"Look back the past five years, In 1998 military pay raised about 2.8%, It raised about 3.6% in 1999, raised 6.2% in 2000, raised 3.8% in 2001 and raised 4.8% in 2002. This year the proposed raise is 4.8%."
http://www.militaryfriends.com/w/pay
This is for last year, all I can find at the moment, but I think you get the point.

Kerry said he'll raise taxes. What's wrong with you acludem.

It comes down to this. Do you defend yourself even when your allies might not support you? Do you do the right thing for the global future, even though some corrupt eurolibs would rather subvert the entire u.n. with their lies and corruption?

Kerry says no.

Bush says yes.

If you can't figure this out, you're just not trying hard enough.

ACLU-

Sorry, but you are suffering from "liberal wrongitise."

1-
Gop Guy was dead right about this, YOU were the one who qualified it with Iraq. Whether you use his comments from when he came back from admittedly killing babies & torching villages to his voting record in the Senate to his campaign rhetoric, Kerry would give the corrupt U.N.[A body created mostly by U.S. soviet spies] final veto power over the defense of our nation, thus giving away our autonomy.

2-

Actually, everyone BUT Kerry will pay more taxes. I think what you meant was that his sugar mama will pay more. Actually, since it's just pre-existing wealth, I guess neither of them will.

3-

Oh, liberals don't mind guns? News to me. I guess their hatred of the NRA & attempting to chip away at the Second Amendment must be my imagination.

I love how liberals don't mind chipping away at a REAL right, but hysterically start screaming about some "slippery slope" when it comes to THEIR kind of murder: Abortion.

4-

Let's get this out of the way, right now....

Women do NOT have the right to control their own bodies.

Can one prostitute their OWN body?
Can one LEGALLY commit suicide?
Can one ingest illegal drugs?
Can one go on Ebay & sell a kidney?

Gee, I guess NOBODY has complete control over their own bodies.LMFAO

Oh, wait! When you referred to the woman's health & life, you weren't referring to the UNBORN woman, were you?

5-
As stated before, Bush has given three pay raises since becoming President. Kerry not only has voted again & again against the military & the CIA, he MOST recently voted to hang our soldiers in Iraq out to dry. This, even though he told CBS a few weeks earlier that ANYBODY that voted against the final passage, just because they were against the final method for funding it, would be totally reckless & irresponsible, hence the infamous "I actually voted FOR it before I voted AGAINST it" moment. This guy can't even run his own MOUTH properly, and you liberals want to let him take a shot at running AMERICA? ROTFLMFAO......So sad, indeed!

6-

Sorry, dude, but once AGAIN you have fu*ked up the names. It was your boys Clinton & Carter, the Disaster Duo, who fuc&ed North Korea up, once again leaving another mess for Bush to clean up.

Clinton: (Thick southern accent) "Sure, ya'll can have all the food, money, and general aid you fellas need.

Kim Jong Il: Ah, me so sorry, but wat abowt checkene up ohh us?

Clinton: Ah, ya'll look like nice, trustworthy good old boys. We trust ya!

Kim: Ah, tank yoo vehy moch. Me wruv you long time, G I Joe! You good frin.(As he rubs his lil' filthy commie hands together & gets a nuclear missile-size erection.)

Clinton: Can ya recommend any good bath houses?"

Now that they have nukes, President Bush & his administration have been masterfully working the Chinese, Japanese, & other Asian nations to pressure North Korea to come clean & disarm. Hopefully, it won't lead to war, but I am glad that you, aclu, have now endorsed going to war with them.

Just remember, like 9/11, if you wake up one day and there is a mushroom cloud over the Left Coast, send a "Thank You" note to The Slick One.

Thankfully, Bush supports the Reagan doctrine: Trust, BUT VERIFY!

7-

Negotiating is fine, but what you sad liberals have NEVER understood is that no tyrants ever take you guys seriously.LOL *Refer to #6
See, you have to make sure that the bad guys KNOOOOOOOW that you are ready & willing to use force if negotiations fail.

Say it with me, liberals.....PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH!

8-LMFAO

You need to take THIS one to the Al Franken Comedy Club.

Yes, and ALL the credible books illustrate how law enforcement & intelligence are the covert side of the war on terror, the military part of the equation is the overt side, and BOTH are vital.

Gee, let's see. Liberals hate BOTH the military AND the CIA[human intelligence]. I guess that leaves you guys with pathetic, begging diplomatic failures.LMFAO I love you guys!

As for your horrible disease, liberal wrongitise, I want you to know that not all hope is lost. Just go down to your local board of elections, register as a Republican, and I promise a full recovery. I know that I felt a LOT better when I did it and left the "other" Evil Empire.

It would pretty hard for me to register as a Republican because in my state we have open primaries, that means we don't have party registration, we simply say which ballot we want at the voting place.

As for liberal wrongitis, I think you mean liberal correctiveness, that is a disease that makes me have to constantly correct conservatives.

acludem

As for liberal wrongitis, I think you mean liberal correctiveness, that is a disease that makes me have to constantly correct conservatives.

I'll pass. A liberal correcting me would be like a blind mand zeroing my sights.

Let's take these one at a time, shall we?

Wrong, wrong, wrong, asking the U.N. to help with the war in Iraq does not require handing over our sovreignty.

The only person lying about taxes, is Bush. He says Kerry will raise taxes which is bullshit. Kerry will simply repeal the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy and allow for a larger cut for the middle class. That's right, unlike Bush, Kerry is going to "raise" his own taxes.

Gun issues only interest Republicans. Most Democrats don't care about guns. You don't see Democrats bring up gun control bills, other than the assault weapons ban, do you?

Kerry supports the right of people to make their own moral and medical decisions, you support using the federal government to force these decisions regardless of the impact on the health and/or life of the woman.

6. Bow to North Korea
Bush is bowing to North Korea, in fact he's kissing their asses.

I'd rather have direct talks, than direct war. If Iran is such a threat how come your beloved Bush hasn't attacked them yet?

There are competing theories on terrorism, which, if you ever read a book on the subject you'd know. Some theorists believe Terrorism is a law enforcement issue, others believe it is a military issue.

Vote KERRY in 2004!

acludem

What radical left garbage, everything I said was right and that's that. No way am I responding to that garbage!

Originally posted by SPIKESMYGOD
ACLU-

Sorry, but you are suffering from "liberal wrongitise."

1-
Gop Guy was dead right about this, YOU were the one who qualified it with Iraq. Whether you use his comments from when he came back from admittedly killing babies & torching villages to his voting record in the Senate to his campaign rhetoric, Kerry would give the corrupt U.N.[A body created mostly by U.S. soviet spies] final veto power over the defense of our nation, thus giving away our autonomy.

2-

Actually, everyone BUT Kerry will pay more taxes. I think what you meant was that his sugar mama will pay more. Actually, since it's just pre-existing wealth, I guess neither of them will.

3-

Oh, liberals don't mind guns? News to me. I guess their hatred of the NRA & attempting to chip away at the Second Amendment must be my imagination.

I love how liberals don't mind chipping away at a REAL right, but hysterically start screaming about some "slippery slope" when it comes to THEIR kind of murder: Abortion.

4-

Let's get this out of the way, right now....

Women do NOT have the right to control their own bodies.

Can one prostitute their OWN body?
Can one LEGALLY commit suicide?
Can one ingest illegal drugs?
Can one go on Ebay & sell a kidney?

Gee, I guess NOBODY has complete control over their own bodies.LMFAO

Oh, wait! When you referred to the woman's health & life, you weren't referring to the UNBORN woman, were you?

5-
As stated before, Bush has given three pay raises since becoming President. Kerry not only has voted again & again against the military & the CIA, he MOST recently voted to hang our soldiers in Iraq out to dry. This, even though he told CBS a few weeks earlier that ANYBODY that voted against the final passage, just because they were against the final method for funding it, would be totally reckless & irresponsible, hence the infamous "I actually voted FOR it before I voted AGAINST it" moment. This guy can't even run his own MOUTH properly, and you liberals want to let him take a shot at running AMERICA? ROTFLMFAO......So sad, indeed!

6-

Sorry, dude, but once AGAIN you have fu*ked up the names. It was your boys Clinton & Carter, the Disaster Duo, who fuc&ed North Korea up, once again leaving another mess for Bush to clean up.

Clinton: (Thick southern accent) "Sure, ya'll can have all the food, money, and general aid you fellas need.

Kim Jong Il: Ah, me so sorry, but wat abowt checkene up ohh us?

Clinton: Ah, ya'll look like nice, trustworthy good old boys. We trust ya!

Kim: Ah, tank yoo vehy moch. Me wruv you long time, G I Joe! You good frin.(As he rubs his lil' filthy commie hands together & gets a nuclear missile-size erection.)

Clinton: Can ya recommend any good bath houses?"

Now that they have nukes, President Bush & his administration have been masterfully working the Chinese, Japanese, & other Asian nations to pressure North Korea to come clean & disarm. Hopefully, it won't lead to war, but I am glad that you, aclu, have now endorsed going to war with them.

Just remember, like 9/11, if you wake up one day and there is a mushroom cloud over the Left Coast, send a "Thank You" note to The Slick One.

Thankfully, Bush supports the Reagan doctrine: Trust, BUT VERIFY!

7-

Negotiating is fine, but what you sad liberals have NEVER understood is that no tyrants ever take you guys seriously.LOL *Refer to #6
See, you have to make sure that the bad guys KNOOOOOOOW that you are ready & willing to use force if negotiations fail.

Say it with me, liberals.....PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH!

8-LMFAO

You need to take THIS one to the Al Franken Comedy Club.

Yes, and ALL the credible books illustrate how law enforcement & intelligence are the covert side of the war on terror, the military part of the equation is the overt side, and BOTH are vital.

Gee, let's see. Liberals hate BOTH the military AND the CIA[human intelligence]. I guess that leaves you guys with pathetic, begging diplomatic failures.LMFAO I love you guys!

As for your horrible disease, liberal wrongitise, I want you to know that not all hope is lost. Just go down to your local board of elections, register as a Republican, and I promise a full recovery. I know that I felt a LOT better when I did it and left the "other" Evil Empire.

Thank you! I love common sense! Commonsense Conservatives!

Forum List

Back