My Republican brothers and sisters

Gop guy

Apr 17, 2004
West Reading PA
According to John Kerry were are all "crooked criminals!" I don't know about you guys, but I was very insulted that day. I have never broken the law in my life. This liberal bully needs to be taught manners!

God bless America and our good President!

I was not insulted. The ramblings of a moron do not insult me. In order to be insulted, I'd have to respect the opinion of the person espousing it. That just ain't possible about most of the leaders in the democratic party.

Originally posted by Moi
I was not insulted. The ramblings of a moron do not insult me. In order to be insulted, I'd have to respect the opinion of the person espousing it. That just ain't possible about most of the leaders in the democratic party.

Very true.

And remember - Kerry was not just refering to rep. in office, he was refering to republicans in general. Generalizing? Assuming? Meanwhile, the democrats have to be the opposite correct? If Kerry can refer to R as crooks than the D's have to be the good guys? I think of JK as a school kid...a boy that opens his mouth without thinking....a kid that points the finger and accuses everyone of wrong doing but wont take the truth himself... a kid who spends his days complaining rather than doing something about it...didn't we all have a kid like that in class?

Forum List

Back