"Walter White" arrested on meth charges

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
These guys never learn, do they?

69552057-2230469473746138-7606066367418073088-n___11111735360.jpg

Police & Fire
Walter White Lookalike Wanted On Meth-Related Charges In Illinois
The suspect wanted on meth-related charges bears a striking resemblance to the "Breaking Bad" protagonist.
By Rebecca Bream (Hughes), Patch Staff
Sep 11, 2019 11:18 am ET | Updated Sep 12, 2019 10:12 am ET

GALESBURG, IL — Police in Galesburg, Illinois, are looking for a man accused of violating probation whose booking photo posted on the Galesburg Police Department Facebook page has people commenting, "Walter White, is that you?"

Todd Barrick Jr., 50, of Galesburg, bears a striking resemblance to Walter White, the main character of the AMC hit TV show "Breaking Bad" (see below). From the bald head, to the facial hair and even his expression, Facebook users appear to be having a great time posting comments related to White and "Breaking Bad" under the booking photo.

Don't fret over this, progressies will have him free in no time.

Well, I don't watch much TV, but I checked out Breaking Bad from the library and thought it was a great series, a dark modern comedy of errors, great characters and writing. I liked the lawyer character as well. I wouldn't say Walter was a 'protagonist', exactly, though, more like a Joe Pesci from Goodfellas; you know he deserved worse. than he got.

Well, I don't watch much TV, but I checked out Breaking Bad from the library and thought it was a great series, a dark modern comedy of errors, great characters and writing. I liked the lawyer character as well. I wouldn't say Walter was a 'protagonist', exactly, though, more like a Joe Pesci from Goodfellas; you know he deserved worse. than he got.
Might want to catch Better Call Saul, the story of Saul Goodman and how he became the crooked lawyer and his dealings with Mike. Shows the building of the famous lab and all the events that led to Walter White.
Also provides the back story of Lydia and Gus.download (36).jpeg

Forum List

Back