Walmart closeouts/discontinued items are great

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Who doesn't love Walmart?. No matter how you feel about them, they are a great place to shop for discontinued items, markdowns, and closeouts. The wife and I stopped there today for a few things and they had a couple of these. They were regularly $210, but were marked down to $49.

Who doesn't like saving money? Wish I'd been there a couple years ago, when they closed out their AR-15 rifles. They marked a couple $850 ARs down to $250, and someone else snarfed them all up.

Probably leave it in the box until Spring, then put it together.

grill1.jpg

grill2.jpg

Agree 100%.

Bought a $60 electric kettle for $15 last year...something I never would have bought at full price, or even half price...but it became something I use almost daily.

What are you MAGA fools doing buying Chinese crap from Walmart?

There's a certain day every week at Walmart when the manager marks stuff down to move.

There's a certain day every week at Walmart when the manager marks stuff down to move.

I make a walk-through every day to see what's marked down. It's post hunting-season, so all the black powder stuff got closed out. It's pre-grilling season, so they had to dump last-year's grills.

Every morning there's closeouts on breads, pies, rolls, doughnuts, and other day-old bakery goods. Then there's the one aisle in the grocery section that is always stocked with dent and bent, or discontinued items.

Then there's the big aisle in the back, where all the closeouts go. Some pretty good deals there. I just bought 5 replacement pump assemblies for Coleman lanterns, and 20 4-packs of Coleman lantern mantles. Those come in handy for refurbishing old Coleman gasoline lanterns. I've seen the 50's and 60's Coleman Model 200A red single-mantle lanterns go for as high as $200, after they're refurbished. Many of those get shipped to Japan for some reason.

Who doesn't love Walmart?. No matter how you feel about them, they are a great place to shop for discontinued items, markdowns, and closeouts. The wife and I stopped there today for a few things and they had a couple of these. They were regularly $210, but were marked down to $49.

Who doesn't like saving money? Wish I'd been there a couple years ago, when they closed out their AR-15 rifles. They marked a couple $850 ARs down to $250, and someone else snarfed them all up.

Probably leave it in the box until Spring, then put it together.

grill1.jpg

grill2.jpg
Hmmm, Home Depot has an identical grill
marked down too, I think for $69....
But, I don’t believe it’s the same brand name

I’ll check tomorrow...
Things that make you go hmmmm

They had a floor model on display
and it’s cheap crap IMO

Reminded me of cheap Kmart furniture

What are you MAGA fools doing buying Chinese crap from Walmart?

So I could draw you out of your hidey-hole.

Ask me how I knew...:21:
You spent money in a misguided attempt to some how get to me on a free message board?

Kinda weird but whatever yanks yer crank I guess.

No, I spend a little money to save four times as much.

I didn't know that you were going to appear until Carnac the Magnificent told me. He was right.

Carnac the Magnificent is always right.

Forum List

Back