Walmart CEO says the D word out loud… deflation coming

Tell us all that you don't know shit about economics, without saying that you don't know shit about economics.
Only one of us has two BAs from the University of Florida, including one in Economics, and a Masters from Michigan in Business. For economic theory I got you covered.

Only one of us has two BAs from the University of Florida, including one in Economics, and a Masters from Michigan in Business. For economic theory I got you covered.

Impressive. You have a degree in economics, and you still manage to be as absurdly wrong as you are.

At least you've mastered the art of moving the goalposts, from claiming, with one tip of your forked tongue, that there is no inflation; to blaming it, with the other tip of your forked tongue, on everyone whose income isn't rising fast enough to keep up with the inflation.

At least you've mastered the art of moving the goalposts, from claiming, with one tip of your forked tongue, that there is no inflation; to blaming it, with the other tip of your forked tongue, on everyone whose income isn't rising fast enough to keep up with the inflation.
If you can link anywhere I ever said there is no inflation I’ll record myself eating my famous hat.

Secondly I have posted many times that if you aren’t in the top 10-20% in the US you are a paycheck from going broke. That is how we are set up. Few people are super wealthy and everyone else for the most part just gets by.. if they can get by. That is not new.

Now that Biden has tamed inflation the person most knowledgeable about pricing in the world is preparing to manage through deflation. I can’t wait to see the inflation hawks on here posts flip flop to start complaining about deflation.

“In the US, we may be managing through a period of deflation in the months to come,” Walmart Chief Executive Officer Doug McMillon told analysts on an earnings call Thursday.

Walmart shoppers could start to see deflation — or a decrease in prices — in dry groceries and consumables in the coming months, he said. General merchandise prices “came down a little more aggressively in the last few weeks or months,” he added.

/----/ "Now that Biden has tamed inflation "
And this whole time, I thought the Fed raising interest rates to the highest levels in 22 years was the solution. WOWZA, So, what did Dementia Joe do to tame inflation?

Now that Biden has tamed inflation the person most knowledgeable about pricing in the world is preparing to manage through deflation. I can’t wait to see the inflation hawks on here posts flip flop to start complaining about deflation.

“In the US, we may be managing through a period of deflation in the months to come,” Walmart Chief Executive Officer Doug McMillon told analysts on an earnings call Thursday.

Walmart shoppers could start to see deflation — or a decrease in prices — in dry groceries and consumables in the coming months, he said. General merchandise prices “came down a little more aggressively in the last few weeks or months,” he added.

Awesome.....I hope it's true.

/----/ "Now that Biden has tamed inflation "
And this whole time, I thought the Fed raising interest rates to the highest levels in 22 years was the solution. WOWZA, So, what did Dementia Joe do to tame inflation?
He bought controlling shares in the adult undergarment industry.

It’s here bitches! Deflation.

Publix has $6.99 standing rib roast. Trump never got it that low!

IMG_0412.jpeg

Forum List

Back