Walmart Cares About Thier Employees

The video is silly anyways though I commend Wallmart for raising their wages. Make no mistake though they are not doing this just to be nice. They are doing this because the economy has changed and they need to retain employees.

Unless they unionize they will continue to get paid shit wages.

Unions kill jobs. They are grateful there is employment opportunities for someone in their position. Higher wages mean higher commitment and sacrifice. You see, if someone don't want the job, someone else will. There is always someone willing to out work the next person.

-Geaux

The video is silly anyways though I commend Wallmart for raising their wages. Make no mistake though they are not doing this just to be nice. They are doing this because the economy has changed and they need to retain employees.

Yup. WSJ reported that they have a turnover rate of 500,000 employees a year. That costs money to constantly be hiring and training somebody only for them to quit.

Unless they unionize they will continue to get paid shit wages.

Unions kill jobs. They are grateful there is employment opportunities for someone in their position. Higher wages mean higher commitment and sacrifice. You see, if someone don't want the job, someone else will. There is always someone willing to out work the next person.

-Geaux
You're delusional.

Yup. WSJ reported that they have a turnover rate of 500,000 employees a year. That costs money to constantly be hiring and training somebody only for them to quit.
You think only Walmart has a high turn around rate? You don't work much do you?

Liberals, like those they elect, don't like to see those that otherwise would be destitute in the city find employment. They would rather they stay down so as to promote government dependency.

-Geaux

You think only Walmart has a high turn around rate? You don't work much do you?

Why don't you post some comparables then? Instead of making remarks about somebody you know absolutely nothing about?

Forum List

Back