Wales v USA

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Next Thursday night we play you guys in a friendly match. I believe we have only met once before when you beat a scratch Welsh team in sunny San Diego. I am not sure what sort of team we will put out next week as we have two important games against Finland and Eire later that week.

Your team looks to be young but a lot of them play for European giants like Juve and Barca. Pulisic who plays for Chelsea is a handful as well.

May the best team win !!

1604600050927.png

Next Thursday night we play you guys in a friendly match. I believe we have only met once before when you beat a scratch Welsh team in sunny San Diego. I am not sure what sort of team we will put out next week as we have two important games against Finland and Eire later that week.

Your team looks to be young but a lot of them play for European giants like Juve and Barca. Pulisic who plays for Chelsea is a handful as well.

May the best team win !!
I'd make a bet with you, but I'm afraid you'd welsh on it.

Is a "friendly" what we would call an, "exhibition game"? If not, what is it?

Ditto what "Flash" said. Substitute "silly" for "Communists."

Why does Wales get a team of its own when it is part of the United Kingdom, but the United States gets only one team?

I will watch a soccer game only if its a real competitive match up, . Wales and the U.S. may be good, they both will want to prove them selves.

Why does Wales get a team of its own when it is part of the United Kingdom, but the United States gets only one team?
Wales were founder members of FIFA and have clung on to our status. We are also represented at national level in most sports, Golf,Rugby,Hockey and so on.

Its only the Olympics that doesnt recognise us and that will come at some point.

There are less than 3m of us but we have produced World Champions in most sports. Joe Calzaghe,Ian Woosnam, Geraint Thomas, Gareth Bale and so on.

140 years ago my Great,great,great Grandfather played for Wales a few times.

I still can't believe that neither USA nor Italy qualified for World Cup last time. Hopefully this is the squad that goes deep

I still can't believe that neither USA nor Italy qualified for World Cup last time. Hopefully this is the squad that goes deep
I think the US squad looks stronger than it has for a few years.
Meanwhile, our manager is having domestic issues and will be watching the game at "an undisclosed location".

Wales were founder members of FIFA and have clung on to our status. We are also represented at national level in most sports, Golf,Rugby,Hockey and so on.

Its only the Olympics that doesnt recognise us and that will come at some point.

There are less than 3m of us but we have produced World Champions in most sports. Joe Calzaghe,Ian Woosnam, Geraint Thomas, Gareth Bale and so on.

There are a few good things to come out of Wales: Gareth Bale, Shirley Bassey and Concrete Canvas.

Meanwhile, our manager is having domestic issues and will be watching the game at "an undisclosed location".

There are a few good things to come out of Wales: Gareth Bale, Shirley Bassey and Concrete Canvas.

Nye Bevan - created the NHS and made the UK a civilized country.
Domestic issues, rhymes with Govid?
Rhymes with "partner reading messages on his phone". He has form in this regard. He does a lot of shagging.

Nye Bevan - created the NHS and made the UK a civilized country.
Domestic issues, rhymes with Govid?
Rhymes with "partner reading messages on his phone". He has form in this regard. He does a lot of shagging.
Oopsies. That could be awkward

Forum List

Back