Wales beat the "best team in the world" again

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
England suffer major Six Nations setback as Wales shunt the sweet chariot into the gutter

TELEMMGLPICT000189421335_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqESpD_DW1gemqJWh9e72gca1Ltl7bTVuQqjJ4Ler2txU.jpeg

Apologies to my English friends on here but I had been dreading this game. England looked to be an awesome prospect. 60 million English against 3 million Welsh. I am going to get shit faced on the back of this. The Dragon roars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

England suffer major Six Nations setback as Wales shunt the sweet chariot into the gutter

TELEMMGLPICT000189421335_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqESpD_DW1gemqJWh9e72gca1Ltl7bTVuQqjJ4Ler2txU.jpeg

Apologies to my English friends on here but I had been dreading this game. England looked to be an awesome prospect. 60 million English against 3 million Welsh. I am going to get shit faced on the back of this. The Dragon roars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, alright, I'll give you that. Made me laugh.

Alright, alright, I'll give you that. Made me laugh.
I thought we would be smashed and it looked like it in the first half. Do your lads do any training ?

Sooo,,,they Waled on them....

The second half is on youtube already. The story is that England have been absolutely awesome this season and were expected to crush Wales who have been pretty average. That didnt happen. We won. I am sitting here watching the game on a loop and there are tears rolling down my face. Da Iawn Dan. You can shag my wife if you want.

Forum List

Back