W/Chicks It's attitude II, the phoenix from the ashes

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
rwa said:
Never giving up is a desirable trait.

mr.p said:
something like: Ahhh, but being willing to walk away is more mature and real.

I know my chances are slim. But i walk away from her without having my spirit dampened, and she still thinks in the back of her mind, "who are you RWA?".

Im not counting on it working out really. I know where I stand; it's not that good a position.

• Banned
Another thing. Chicks don't like "real". Not all the time. They want a fantasy version of real.

So, does that mean you're not buying the 'Girls are evil.' and 'Boys are dumb.' theory?

rtwngAvngr said:
I know my chances are slim. But i walk away from her without having my spirit dampened, and she still thinks in the back of her mind, "who are you RWA?".

Im not counting on it working out really. I know where I stand; it's not that good a position.
I told her, "you're making a big mistake".
A few years later, after I was married, she called me and said, "you were right".
I didn't take pleasure in that, in fact it made me a little sad, but looking back now I think, I told ya so.

• Banned
Shattered said:
So, does that mean you're not buying the 'Girls are evil.' and 'Boys are dumb.' theory?

no. it's more like this. Women are bitches sometimes, because they can be. And some boys are just not as good as other boys. It's simple really.

• Banned
Mr. P said:
I told her, "you're making a big mistake".
A few years later, after I was married, she called me and said, "you were right".
I didn't take pleasure in that, in fact it made me a little sad, but looking back now I think, I told ya so.

I was really struck by her comment which I quoted in the other thread: "If you're in the back of my mind, how can I give 110% to this relationship?"

Can some woman please elaborate on what the thinking is with this?

rtwngAvngr said:
no. it's more like this. Women are bitches sometimes, because they can be. And some boys are just not as good as other boys. It's simple really.

I think you're just attracted to bitchy or "unavailable" women, in the same way women are attracted to bastards and commitment phobic men. It's not as simple as "some women are bitches and some boys are just not as good as other boys". Men can be bastards because they can sometimes too you know. Might want to rething your wording and over all philosophy.

• Banned
Said1 said:
Retardation. :laugh:

Hey. that's my ex girlfriend who dumped me you're talking about!

Wait. The retardation is spreading.
:gross2:

Said1 said:
I think you're just attracted to bitchy or "unavailable" women, in the same way women are attracted to bastards and commitment phobic men. It's not as simple as "some women are bitches and some boys are just not as good as other boys". Men can be bastards because they can sometimes too you know. Might want to rething your wording and over all philosophy.

You're right. Im just not one of those guys who can be. Despite my obvious dominance on the board, in the real wolrd I'm beta male material all the way. And most women ARE unattainable when you suck as bad as me.
:dance:

rtwngAvngr said:
Hey. that's my ex girlfriend who dumped me you're talking about!

Wait. The retardation is spreading.
:gross2:

I think Kirk Cobain put it best when he wrote "acting stupid is contagious".

Now suck it up, move on or try Dr. Phil. :finger3:

rtwngAvngr said:
You're right. Im just not one of those guys who can be. Despite my obvious dominance on the board, in the real wolrd I'm beta male material all the way. And most women ARE unattainable when you suck as bad as me.
:dance:

Dry up. :boohoo:

Said1 said:
I think Kirk Cobain put it best when he wrote "acting stupid is contagious".

Now suck it up, move on or try Dr. Phil. :finger3:

I love dr. Phil. He's like a lovable warthog, if there is such thing.

OH this reminds me. Said, when are you gonna realize your grave error?! Just kidding! ;)

Forum List

Back