VP Johnson killed JFK?

Discussion in 'Education' started by glockmail, Jan 19, 2007.

1. glockmail

glockmail BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +438
    "...you can watch the History Channel documentary that was banned for fingering LBJ as the principle conspirator in the plot to kill Kennedy as well as numerous other political assassinations. The History Channel caved and were forced to apologize after Johnson's widow, Lady Bird Johnson, Warren Commission member and former President Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter immediately complained and threatened legal action."

Damning evidence.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2007/150107ciaman.htm

2. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    When all the conspiracy theories are done, and the smoke clears, Lee Harvey Oswald assassinated JFK.

What you leave out from the History Channel is that expert psychologists agree that conspiracy theories are derived from the fact people can't accept the fact the world is such a random place. There has to be "more."

Well, there isn't. If Lee Harvey Oswald couldn't get off three shots at 200 yards, he'd be a piss-poor Marine. We START shooting at 200. His marksmanship book from the rifle range shows he nailed 9 out of ten bulls in the 200 yard rapid fire. I've hit 10 for 10 myself. It's a gimmee.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. kurtsprincess

kurtsprincess Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +112
    I don't doubt that Oswald killed JFK........and I don't like conspiracy theories, but I don't like the idea that information is being suppressed after all these years. In fact, conspiracy theories abound when information is considered "too volatile" for the public and is suppressed.

Glock.......have you watched Oliver Stone's movie "JFK"? My husband and I watched it and after it was over I had the impression that Johnson was behind the assassination. I haven't had the time or interest to watch it again to find out why I had that impression. However, my husband did not come away with the same impression. He's 11 years younger and JFK's death did not have the same impact...........could be I'm imposing things I heard as a child.

Anyway.............I did not see the show you are referring to, but I find it interesting that so many people objected to it.

4. Emmett

Emmett Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +101
    I agree with you Gunny but I have always wondered why Ruby shot him. Obviously it was to hush him up so there had to be at least another party involved.

Now, imagine the mindset of the killer. I'm sure an opportunity to kill Oswald would have presented itself later in jail, while being transported or something. Ruby did it at the first transport oportunity. They wanted that guy dead.

Basically that is the only "missing link" that has always bothered me.

5. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606

"... in politics nothing is accidental. If something happens, be assured it was
    planned this way"

- Franklin D. Roosevelt - (32 Degree Freemason)

6. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    you might just be wrong. It could happen.

7. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    The Psychology Of Patriotic Denial
    By Tova Gabrielle

Thursday, October 07, 2004

“When a problem seems too huge to fix, you can’t change it until you change your beliefs.”- the author

Why No One Was Asking For A Motive For The Secretive Stance Of The Bush Administration Towards 9/11, or, "Inciting a Truth Movement"

Surely I am not the only person who can figure out that if people are secretive and uncooperative, it is probably because they’re hiding something (and that the more secretive they are, the more they have to hide). So why has the mainstream press reached the consensus that the Bush Mob has hindered the 9/11 investigations because it wishes to “avoid embarrassment,” rather than to “avoid incrimination”? What deeper motives might there be for their stonewalling investigations into one of the biggest crimes in our history

The Psychology Of Patriotic Denial byTova Gabrielle(article)The Psychology Of Patriotic Denial. ... We were hypnotized on 9/11. Some of the strategies used to bring about a hypnotic state include shock, repetition of ...
    911research.wtc7.net/essays/POPD.html - 23k - Cached - Similar pages

8. manu1959

manu1959 Left Coast Isolationist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626

humans can not keep secrets....tis not possible

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  9. kurtsprincess

kurtsprincess Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +112

Well said - and dead men tell no secrets. There would have to have been a lot of mysterious deaths related to the "Bush Mob" don't you think.

The other alternative is that the Bush Mob is extremely brilliant at juggling several conspiracies at once..........and if they are that brilliant........I say let's change the laws and give them eight more years!!! LOL!!!!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  10. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Well, the show I am referring to completely rips Oliver Stone's "JFK" to pieces. He went overboard in the "liberal license" dept. The fact that a whole generation of people actually believe that "JFK" is a factual retelling of the events was part of the focus of this particular show.

The DA Kevin Costner portrayed in real life was a witch-hunting conspiracy theorist determined to bring someone to trial for a conspiracy. He accused a prominent member of society, took him to trial with only his conspiracy theory as evidence, and when the smoke cleared, hasn't been heard from since.

There isn't any information being suppressed. That is the first cry of each and every conspiracy theorist. All of the conspiracy theories to date about the JFK assassination are based on skewing the evidence, presenting it out of context. They are about as credible as President Bush being behind 9/11.