VP Biden Says To Blacks: Romney's Gonna Put Y'all Back In Chains!!!

Amusing to hear all the black commentators defending poor, crazy joe..........

But predictable............

A new low, but predictable. The desperation is not only showing, it is glowing. The remark stung me, for the largely black audience. It was beneath their dignity, and my empathy was with them. What a shame, Joe must have reminded them of.

I think old Joe is showing his age.

Amusing to hear all the black commentators defending poor, crazy joe..........

But predictable............

A new low, but predictable. The desperation is not only showing, it is glowing. The remark stung me, for the largely black audience. It was beneath their dignity, and my empathy was with them. What a shame, Joe must have reminded them of.

I think old Joe is showing his age.

I think he is showing his a$$.

Old Race-Baiting Joe Biden.

Had GW Bush made a racist comment like this, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would be wetting themselves, demanding an immediate apology. Candy Crowley would be orgasmic (I know that's a shitty visual).

Fucking media and leftists. Sickening.

Y'all is not just a black thing.

Haven't you ever seen Paula Deen?

Biden is Paula Dean? Seriously?

Why the fake southern accent from Obama and Biden?

Did Obama speak before the Law Reivew (Assuming he actually attended any meetings) by saying "Y'all are here to study the law"

Because that's what politicans do.

They all become southern or down home, they talk about how special the trees are, how much they love grits, or bring up some long ago story to connect with people of that region.

Some times it works, some times it backfires. It is not, however special to Biden or him attempting to "tell black voters that they will be enslaved" :rolleyes:

He was addressing an all black crowd?

Also, what exactly is the issue with the comment?

I'm sure there was some honky's in the group......but my issue is telling blacks that whites are going to enslave them is racist.

Any questions?

Actually, Biden was speaking to the public at large, invoking Boehner's terminology about the economy being "in shackles." Why are you race-baiting?

Only blacks that like the current Democrap Plantation believe the old cracker telling them about them "mean Republicans."

"Yes, Massa, we will vote for you since we don't like their chains but we love your chains."

I loved the southern jive drawl he used when he said it. He sounds like a good master.

"I don't know nothing 'bout moving no economy, I'm a White House moron!" -- Joe Biden

biden004.jpg

Biden Unchained

8/15/12
Kevin Jackson

Obama may have to put Joe Biden back in chains, because he has again put his foot in his mouth, showcasing the Obama campaign strategy called "Preach Ignorance" to blacks. Biden appears hell bent on proving that it simply doesn't matter what Democrats say or do, they will get the black vote.

Romney "wants to put y'all back in chains" was the applause line for Biden's largely black audience.

"Thank you Massa Biden for stoppin' Romney from puttin' us black folks back to da chains!"

---

Who knows; if Romney is elected, he may even require valid ID for black people to have bank accounts. How racist would that be?

Thank God that Biden has reminded black America what could happen to us. How did we survive without racist, elitist white Democrats to fight for our rights!

Read more: Blog: Biden Unchained

He was addressing an all black crowd?

Also, what exactly is the issue with the comment?

I'm sure there was some honky's in the group......but my issue is telling blacks that whites are going to enslave them is racist.

Any questions?

Actually, Biden was speaking to the public at large, invoking Boehner's terminology about the economy being "in shackles." Why are you race-baiting?

I'm sure they researched that......found an occasion when Boehner said the word "Shackle" and tried to turn it into an opportunity to go racial.

He was reading it off of the teleprompter, so it was planned.

A month ago word got out that they were going to turn everything into a race-baiting exercise.

Dems hate blacks but love their votes and pander to them during elections and then want them to shut up, look at their condition today, higher number unemployed, higher number on food stamps and they are only talked about every four years.

Sad how even Mr. Hope and Change ignored them.

Democrats are the only party that even considers the issues black people face this country face.

Which is why most blacks..like 98% of them..go Democrat.

Blacks are nearly invisible to Republicans. Unless of course they are talking about welfare queens, criminals, and people who want free stuff.

Most of the poverty in this country is in big cities. Most big cities are run by liberals.

Racism in this country has gone from a fact of life to being a party slogan. "The GOP wants to put Y'all back in chains!!!"

There several forms of slavery. Muslims have slaves even today. In this country the only slaves are those who do the bidding of their benefactor, the government. Don't think for yourself. Don't leave your people. Adhere to our group mentalities. Be a good sheep. Baaaaaaaaaa.

BTW, the primary cause of poverty is having illegitimate children. 70% in the black community.

And yet another "winning" strategy.

Poor? It's all your fault..and if you need help..you are sheep.

Rich? You did it on your own..and heck..why should you pay for the government..they owe you.

That'll work.

You betcha.

Y'all is not just a black thing.

Haven't you ever seen Paula Deen?

Biden is Paula Dean? Seriously?

Why the fake southern accent from Obama and Biden?

Did Obama speak before the Law Reivew (Assuming he actually attended any meetings) by saying "Y'all are here to study the law"

Because that's what politicans do.

They all become southern or down home, they talk about how special the trees are, how much they love grits, or bring up some long ago story to connect with people of that region.

Some times it works, some times it backfires. It is not, however special to Biden or him attempting to "tell black voters that they will be enslaved" :rolleyes:

Here's the hitch.

With Biden, it works.

He was and is well received by black audiences.

Unlike Romney..or most Modern Republicans. Heck Biden probably does better then Herman Cain or Alan West.

These folks are becoming unhinged:

Biden on Romney: ‘They’re going to put y’all back in chains’

Vice President Joe Biden told supporters that Republicans would “put y’all back in chains,” during a campaign speech Tuesday in Danville, Va.

VICE PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN: They’ve said it. Every Republican’s voted for it. Look at what they value and look at their budget and what they’re proposing. Romney wants to let the—he said in the first 100 days, he’s going to let the big banks once again write their own rules–unchain Wall Street. They’re going to put y’all back in chains. He’s said he’s going to do nothing about stopping the practice of outsourcing…

Biden was introduced at the campaign event by Center for American Progress Action Fund president Tom Perriello, who called Biden “the conscience of our nation’s capital.”

The Romney campaign reacted strongly to the remarks, calling them “not acceptable” in a statement released shortly after Biden’s campaign speech.

“The comments made by the vice president of the United States are not acceptable in our political discourse and demonstrate yet again that the Obama campaign will say and do anything to win this election,” spokeswoman Andrea Saul said in the statement. ”President Obama should tell the American people whether he agrees with Joe Biden’s comments.” http://freebeacon.com/biden-on-romney-theyre-going-to-put-yall-back-in-chains/

Senior Obama campaign manager Stephanie Cutter.....the same individual that called Mitt Romney a felon, said she has no problem with the comments to Andrea Mitchell.

Question: Why do all of these white motherfucken Democrats start talking like they're from the south when they're talking to blacks?

LOL, my goodness Mud Boy, you seem to be channeling some of the worst trolls on your side of the aisle. You and John Sununu ought to get better talking points, for both of you have crossed the line from appearing to be ridiculous to being ridiculous.

Come on, you're better than that.

He he told a crowd of supports, some of which were black, they are going to unchain Wallstreet and rechain you, you being the consumer.

Mountain, meet mole hill.

He said "They're gonna put Y'all back in chains".

Then he kept talking like he was in an episode of Roots.
I'm not mistaking his meaning and I'm sure everyone there was not ether.

Oh.....DO go on......:eusa_eh:

Indeed,

I'm sure they say "ya'll" in Deleware all the time.

:rolleyes:

Biden is channeling Clinton.

Forum List

Back