Vox Celebrates Memorial Day by Crapping on the US Marines

This is not political news. It isn't even based on some left wing blog. It's a tweeted pipe dream by someone named Sarah. Get real.

I'd love to sic Full Metal Jacket's R. Lee Ermey on these sneering, petulant liberalfilth traitors....imagine the "attitude adjustment." I can still hear him screaming, "YOU HAD BEST UNFUCK YOURSELF OR I WILL GOUGE OUT YOUR EYEBALLS AND SKULL-FUCK YOU!" Or how about, "DO YOU SUCK DICKS? ARE YOU A PETER-PUFFER? BULLSHIT, YOU LOOK LIKE YOU COULD SUCK A GOLF BALL THROUGH A GARDEN HOUSE!"

What's really infuriating about liberalfilth is their sheer ingratitude. Zero appreciation for their forebears' hard work & sacrifice to give these mouthy little liberal punks the modern, 1st-world lifestyle they now enjoy. They were given the gift of a modern, humane society and their natural inclination is to take a shit on it for no good reason.

This is not political news. It isn't even based on some left wing blog. It's a tweeted pipe dream by someone named Sarah. Get real.
Vox is a left wing propaganda machine and obviously represents left wing mindset.

Sarah is a left wing propaganda machine who likes vox. So vox is a propaganda machine that the OP says are leftys. So leftys are propaganda machines!

It's like 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon yanno.

Forum List

Back