Voting Machines Switching Votes

Actually I saw a video yesterday where a woman chose Hilary Clinton and it jumped to Trump. It is not just happening to people voting trump. Some of the machines are faulty and jumping to the opposite candidate.

Actually I saw a video yesterday where a woman chose Hilary Clinton and it jumped to Trump. It is not just happening to people voting trump. Some of the machines are faulty and jumping to the opposite candidate.
Can you post the video? And if machines are faulty, why are we using them, and why do Democrats continually deny it is happening?

Can you post the video? And if machines are faulty, why are we using them, and why do Democrats continually deny it is happening?

Not all the machines are faulty but with any machine there are going to be malfunctions.

Not all the machines are faulty but with any machine there are going to be malfunctions.

He's not claiming the machines are malfunctioning, he's claiming they're rigged. And I noticed there was no video included of someone selecting Clinton and getting Trump instead, just some borderline illiterate acting like he's a reporter, and some random person claiming she just voted. If there was any evidence that machines were switching votes from Dems to Repubs, the left would be screaming foul and demanding an investigation, instead of maintaining it isn't happening, especially if blacks were complaining they were cheated.

Forum List

Back