Voting Demographics

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
2004: Bush won 58 percent of the white vote, and 44 percent of the Hispanic vote.

2008: John McCain won 55 percent of the white vote, and 31 percent of the Hispanic vote.

2012: Mitt Romney won 59 percent of the white vote. He won 27 percent of the Hispanic vote.

As you can see, there has been a dramatic downward trend of the Hispanic vote for the GOP, without a commensurate rise in the white vote.

Hispanics made the difference between a Bush win and the McCain and Romney losses.

Something to think about as Trump is even less popular with Hispanic voters than Romney and McCain were.

The dividing line appears to be about 35 percent of the Hispanic vote. That's what percentage Bush got in 2000, and he had to be installed into office by the Supreme Court in a real squeaker.

More figures:

Bush got 44 percent of the female vote in 2000, and women made up 52 percent of the voters that year.

2004: Bush got 48 percent of the female vote, and women made up 54 percent of the voters that year.

2008: McCain got 43 percent of the female vote, and women made up 53 percent of the voters that year.

2012: Romney got 44 percent of the female vote, and women made up 53 percent of the voters that year.

So that's another demographic in which there is not a lot of variance for the GOP. And it is a safe bet Hillary will bag at least a little above average of the female vote this year, which makes the Hispanic vote all that much more important to the GOP.

More figures:

Bush got 44 percent of the female vote in 2000, and women made up 52 percent of the voters that year.

2004: Bush got 48 percent of the female vote, and women made up 54 percent of the voters that year.

2008: McCain got 43 percent of the female vote, and women made up 53 percent of the voters that year.

2012: Romney got 44 percent of the female vote, and women made up 53 percent of the voters that year.

So that's another demographic in which there is not a lot of variance for the GOP. And it is a safe bet Hillary will bag at least a little above average of the female vote this year, which makes the Hispanic vote all that much more important to the GOP.

And none of them insulted Megyn Kelly or the governor of New Mexico.

Hispanics made the difference between a Bush win and the McCain and Romney losses.

I don't think you can dismiss the higher black turn out in 2008 and 2012 as a major factor as well, but yes, the GOP is in deep shit as they hemorrhage Hispanic voters. Trump won't even break 20% with them and there is no way he can win as a result of that. Republicans will, of course, continue to pretend this isn't a problem.

I don't think you can dismiss the higher black turn out in 2008 and 2012 as a major factor as well, but yes, the GOP is in deep shit as they hemorrhage Hispanic voters. Trump won't even break 20% with them and there is no way he can win as a result of that. Republicans will, of course, continue to pretend this isn't a problem.
Blacks were 11 percent of the voters in 2004. They were 13 percent in 2008 and 2012.

They went 88 percent for Kerry in 2004, 95 percent for Obama in 2008.

I seriously doubt Trump is any more popular with blacks than Romney or McCain. The Clintons are notoriously well liked by blacks.

National Voter Turnout in Federal Elections: 1960–2014

Voter turnout 2000: 51.3 percent.

Voter turnout 2002: 37.0 percent.

Voter turnout 2004: 55.3 percent.

Voter turnout 2006: 37.1 percent. This is when Democrats "whupped" the GOP and flipped Congress.

Voter turnout 2008: 56.8 percent. Not really a big surge over 2004, which is counterintuitive.

Voter turnout 2010: 37.8%. The Tea Party's heyday.

Voter turnout 2012: 53.6%.

Voter turnout 2014: 36.3 percent. The lowest turnout since WWII. GOP sees big gains.

It's the off years with really low turnouts which see the most dramatic changes in Congress. That is because retards and haters have a lot more energy than moderates. Passionate people turn out in disproportionate numbers.

It will be interesting to see how much hate Trump has inspired in Hispanics and Muslims and blacks and women.

The latest poll shows Clinton has 67 percent of the Hispanic vote, Trump has 19 percent.

This is a significant increase for Democrats since 2012, and a significant decrease for Republicans.

Post-Univision Hispanics poll Oct. 26-30, 2016
The Univision incident proved Hispanics are too racist to vote Republican.

Comparing Trump to Roof days after the shooting in Charleston was despicable, and Univision viewers had no problem with it.

2004: Bush won 58 percent of the white vote, and 44 percent of the Hispanic vote.

2008: John McCain won 55 percent of the white vote, and 31 percent of the Hispanic vote.

2012: Mitt Romney won 59 percent of the white vote. He won 27 percent of the Hispanic vote.

As you can see, there has been a dramatic downward trend of the Hispanic vote for the GOP, without a commensurate rise in the white vote.

Something to think about as Trump is even less popular with Hispanic voters than Romney and McCain were.

The dividing line appears to be about 35 percent of the Hispanic vote. That's what percentage Bush got in 2000, and he had to be installed into office by the Supreme Court in a real squeaker.

Almost as though the trend isn't about the candidates but some other factor.

Perhaps the ever increasing number of recent immigrants that are more likely to vote dem.

I'm not pretending there isn't a problem.

It is a fucking disaster for the Party and for this nation.

Blacks were 11 percent of the voters in 2004. They were 13 percent in 2008 and 2012.

They went 88 percent for Kerry in 2004, 95 percent for Obama in 2008.

I seriously doubt Trump is any more popular with blacks than Romney or McCain. The Clintons are notoriously well liked by blacks.

I think Trump is probably drawing at least .001% of black voters. He even singled this guy out at one of his rallies.

(check out the Trump sign, rather fortuitous providence)

The latest poll shows Clinton has 67 percent of the Hispanic vote, Trump has 19 percent.

This is a significant increase for Democrats since 2012, and a significant decrease for Republicans.

Post-Univision Hispanics poll Oct. 26-30, 2016
The Univision incident proved Hispanics are too racist to vote Republican.

Comparing Trump to Roof days after the shooting in Charleston was despicable, and Univision viewers had no problem with it.

I couldn't find anything about Univision viewer agreement with the Instagram posted by the president of Univision. But I did find this. Maybe this is why Hispanics are "racist".

"Thank you. It's true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.""

Who the fuck said that????

The goal is to exterminate the white race until it is a permanent minority, and then impose a permanent Democratic one-party state on the United States of America, as they already have in California thanks to the influx of immigrants there.

These gloating threads about how whites are going extinct are part of the Nazi lib propaganda to encourage this genocide campaign.

Forum List

Back