Voter Manipulation!?!

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
Wow, this guy, no right-winger, is just tearing Google a new ass!

He also gives some serious information on how to prevent this kind of voter manipulation from happening.

So, Conservatives, what do you think? I'd ask the progressives, but they won't even watch this.

Tore them a new bottom? Hmm, sounds to me like he just outlined how the Democrat losers will be winners from here on out.

He also gives some serious information on how to prevent this kind of voter manipulation from happening.

So, Conservatives, what do you think? I'd ask the progressives, but they won't even watch this.

th

You will vote for Trump, you will vote for Trump.

No one, eh?
Sorry, Darkwind. That was an excellent video, and I hope you get a plethora of viewers here. That's probably an influence that should be considered by each and every voter from now on. The Democrats will likely prosper from their professor friend if we on the right fail to notice the importance of his dedication to this nation's constitutions, even though he favors the left, so he says. Too bad he's not on our side. He is a worthy American.

I was trying to write a worthy response, and went off track and had to erase. I apologize for my bad use of time.

No one, eh?
Sorry, Darkwind. That was an excellent video, and I hope you get a plethora of viewers here. That's probably an influence that should be considered by each and every voter from now on. The Democrats will likely prosper from their professor friend if we on the right fail to notice the importance of his dedication to this nation's constitutions, even though he favors the left, so he says. Too bad he's not on our side. He is a worthy American.

What was My first thought when he started speaking was, "Wow, and old school LIberal."

I probably wouldn't agree with him on much of anything, but he came across to Me as someone who is genuine, if you'll forgive Me borrowing a phrase from America's Got Talent.

No one, eh?

What was My first thought when he started speaking was, "Wow, and old school LIberal."

I probably wouldn't agree with him on much of anything, but he came across to Me as someone who is genuine, if you'll forgive Me borrowing a phrase from America's Got Talent.

That's part of the problem, many liberals feel they are genuine and spot on. It takes a conservative to try to explain to them they're full of crap.

No one, eh?

I don't watch tv any more, Darkwind. When my late husband succumbed to dementia, he kept on adding channels we couldn't afford, so I had to take out tv services, phone services, and take the consequences for his last 2 years. Plus I had to sleep in bluejeans with 3 sets of keys in my pocket so he couldn't take out the car and get in trouble with John Law, bless his heart. Plus, talk about tearing, it 'bout took my heart and broke it a thousand ways to watch the most beautiful, wonderful man in the world fall apart 1 loss by another, consecutively for a hundred weeks. I tried to cry in the bathroom where he couldn't see how unhappy I was for him. Real bad time. Real bad. Don't worry. He passed 3 years ago, and I got a new computer to try to get back into the world of the living again after 2 years of mourning.

Thanks for your excellent taste in what would make us all better if we knew. :thup:

Oh, and one other thing. It's great to know there is at least one loyal Democrat who still cares about the other aisle as well even if he doesn't see the world from our vantage points of paying the national debt down, closing the border until the world gets the message we cannot support other societies' prison and mental institution populations an open border has dumped on us. not to mention terrorists who brag that it cost under a million dollars to take out a trillions of dollars invested in the WTC and Pentagon that was destroyed, not to mention several years of military teaching them not to come back over here to harm us by "some people who did some things."

Common sense, really. Edward Bernays wrote a book called Propaganda in 1928 explaining how we are all being manipulated. This is just a logical extension of that in our modern age.

Marxists understand that capital is social power.

Last edited:
"The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of."
Propaganda
By Edward Bernays

"The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of."
Propaganda
By Edward Bernays
He was talking about the deep state in 1928.

Welcome to America, conservatives. It took you a while to get here.

In order to protect our nation, the government should shut down the internet from Oct 1 of this year until the day after the Electoral College casts their votes.

th

You will vote for Trump, you will vote for Trump.

LOL

It's not very likely.

The way to minimize the effects of mass manipulation techniques is to separate oneself from the group. Think independently and always with the goal of finding truth, even when it doesn't conform to your bias.

It is of primary importance to reconcile with the truths found in this video. With this fundamental understanding, the truth found in the OP's video should come as no surprise to anyone.

Forum List

Back