Voter fraud

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
A local station found 100 non citizens who are registered to vote.

Two elections supervisors are taking action after an NBC2 investigation uncovers flawed record keeping and human error allowing people who are not citizens of the United States to vote.
No one knows how widespread this problem is, because county election supervisors have no way to track non-citizens who live here.
So NBC2 did something election officials never thought to do, and found them on our own.

"I vote every year," Hinako Dennett told NBC2.
The Cape Coral resident is not a US citizen, yet she's registered to vote.

NBC2 found Dennett after reviewing her jury excusal form. She told the Clerk of Court she couldn't serve as a juror because she wasn't a U.S. citizen.
NBC2 Investigates: Voter fraud - NBC-2.com WBBH News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida

A local station found 100 non citizens who are registered to vote.

Two elections supervisors are taking action after an NBC2 investigation uncovers flawed record keeping and human error allowing people who are not citizens of the United States to vote.
No one knows how widespread this problem is, because county election supervisors have no way to track non-citizens who live here.
So NBC2 did something election officials never thought to do, and found them on our own.

"I vote every year," Hinako Dennett told NBC2.
The Cape Coral resident is not a US citizen, yet she's registered to vote.

NBC2 found Dennett after reviewing her jury excusal form. She told the Clerk of Court she couldn't serve as a juror because she wasn't a U.S. citizen.
NBC2 Investigates: Voter fraud - NBC-2.com WBBH News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida

It does not surprise me one bit!

Democrats getting started early i see. Already warming up the busses for the loads of Illegals & Felons to be hauled in to vote on Election Day. I hate to say it, but this just doesn't surprise me. More & more Americans are losing faith in our Electoral Process. It's very sad.

so now Baboons, Gorilla's, Monkeys, Sasquatch, Loch Ness Monsters and Aliens From Uranus are registered to vote for Obama?

Democrats getting started early i see. Already warming up the busses for the loads of Illegals & Felons to be hauled in to vote on Election Day. I hate to say it, but this just doesn't surprise me. More & more Americans are losing faith in our Electoral Process. It's very sad.

were does it say anything about party affiliation?....

:eek:Better get on it or Obama will cheat to win like last time.

Forum List

Back