Voter Fraud? Here Comes a Warning.

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Screen_Shot_2015-09-15_at_9.02.28_AM.png

Report: Voting machines in most states so decrepit they could affect election outcomes in 2016

So. Exactly what does this mean? They've got to be replaced? By what? From where? And how does this get done before the first primaries?

As it comes from the Daily Kos, I have to question the reason they posted this @ Report: Voting machines in most states so decrepit they could affect election outcomes in 2016

Report: Voting machines in most states so decrepit they could affect election outcomes in 2016

So. Exactly what does this mean? They've got to be replaced? By what? From where? And how does this get done before the first primaries?

As it comes from the Daily Kos, I have to question the reason they posted this @ Report: Voting machines in most states so decrepit they could affect election outcomes in 2016
Where they can question the results and "guess" what voters "intended", like the Democrats tried to do for Al Gore in Florida....

Isn't it obvious?????

I would conjecture that if the Kos is concerned, it means their ability to commit fraud is marginalized by antiquated technology that can't be hacked as easily.

I remember mechanical booths that took your vote by means of switches. There's no way to hack that. but something based on touch screen and computer software is more suspect.

Where they can question the results and "guess" what voters "intended", like the Democrats tried to do for Al Gore in Florida....

Isn't it obvious?????
The Daily Kos is laying the groundwork for post-2016 whining since 'voter suppression' won't be enough.

Isn't it obvious?????
The Daily Kos is laying the groundwork for post-2016 whining since 'voter suppression' won't be enough.

That's what I was thinking. I think they're starting to feel and see the writing on the wall. Look at that bunch they have out there running. I'd be worried too

Remember when the Democrats cherry- picked precincts where they didn't like the results in Florida in 2000???
Hanging-chad-copy.png
hanging_chad.jpg
florida_hanging_chad_recount.jpg

If the Democrats get the boot in 2016, and the chances that they will are growing, Obama will call the election void and declare martial law.

Purely speculative, but evil men do not give up power easily.

Forum List

Back