Vote fraud? CA orders DMV to remove illegal alien code from license database

Yeah they lost. Even with ten million or more illegals voting for them. Nobody votes dem except fags and illegals and welfare queens.
Sorry, but your math doesn't add up. However, it does lend credence to my idea of forced sterilization of those who don't measure up.

And again, without proper documentation, they won't be registered to vote. They are vetted. The very link you provided proved you need a valid California driver's license or California ID in order to even register online. Without either of those, folks are required to fill out a paper registration form and cannot register online.

Don't quote the law. The law says they can't even live here but CA authorities openly defy that and they openly defy laws that say voters need a valid ID.
It's your claim that the law isn't being followed. The burden of proving California officials aren't following the law falls upon you.

That would be why Trump wants an investigation into the matter.
Until there is such an investigation and until it reveals massive voter fraud -- no one can claim California officials violated their own state law and allowed illegals to register to vote because there is no evidence to support the need for yet another investigation into voter fraud. This is all based on Trump's frail ego which can't tolerate losing the popular vote to Hillary.

Interesting ideas. Since we're on the subject of both amending the Constitution and improving our nation, why not require IQ tests to breed? Nothing barbaric. Just a mandatory IQ test upon turning 18 (13?). If you pass at 100 or above, you move on. If not, forced sterilization. This solution totally negates the problem of "abortions" and "welfare queens with 10 kids".

IQ 100 is a pretty low bar. I'd use some other test like the SAT and require a score of 500 on the verbal and 600 on the math.

Until there is such an investigation and until it reveals massive voter fraud -- no one can claim California officials violated their own state law and allowed illegals to register to vote because there is no evidence to support the need for yet another investigation into voter fraud. .

No evidence?? HAHAHA. Obozo bragged he gave millions of illegals a certificate saying they can live and work here even though the law says they can't!!! And you tell us he enforced laws that said illegals cannot vote???

IQ 100 is a pretty low bar. I'd use some other test like the SAT and require a score of 500 on the verbal and 600 on the math.
100 is the average IQ. It can be challenging to accurately measure. Still, it appears we are agree on improving society through genetic selection and that selection should be based on intelligence, not skin tone.

IQ-Bell-Curve.png

The Audacious Epigone: Average IQ by occupation (estimated from wordsum scores)

Modern IQ ranges for various occupations
OccsX.jpg

Until there is such an investigation and until it reveals massive voter fraud -- no one can claim California officials violated their own state law and allowed illegals to register to vote because there is no evidence to support the need for yet another investigation into voter fraud. .

No evidence?? HAHAHA. Obozo bragged he gave millions of illegals a certificate saying they can live and work here even though the law says they can't!!! And you tell us he enforced laws that said illegals cannot vote???
He did no such thing. Your delirium is noted.

100 is the average IQ. It can be challenging to accurately measure. Still, it appears we are agree on improving society through genetic selection and that selection should be based on intelligence, not skin tone.

IQ-Bell-Curve.png

The Audacious Epigone: Average IQ by occupation (estimated from wordsum scores)

Modern IQ ranges for various occupations
OccsX.jpg
Why not factor in religion as well?

FAKE NEWS

ALTERNATIVE FACTS

NOT TRUE!

It's federal law that dictates the data base

Real ID Act.

And LEGAL IMMIGRANTS can not legally vote, why would they NOT remove LEGAL immigrants from this data base as well?

It's BS from a mile away...
I dare you to read this.......

January 28, 2017

Articles: Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote – a Lot
Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote – a Lot
By William Campenni

A warm, sunny Saturday a decade ago, there was a Hispanic festival in our small town, a bedroom community for illegal aliens seeking day labor jobs in the nearby wealthy suburbs. It was a sanctuary city at the time. No problem with the festival itself. The music was lively and the food tasty. And don't the Irish have St. Patrick's Day, and the Italians Columbus Day?

While wandering around the festivities, I noticed a table with three nice ladies in front of a "Register To Vote" sign. Curious about its presence at a festival where the bulk of the crowd was either illegal alien day laborers or legal non-citizens, I went over to inquire. Before I spoke, one of those nice ladies asked me if I was registered to vote. Wanting to see where this would go, I said no, and asked how to sign up. A voter registration form was thrust in my hands. The very first item on these forms, in Virginia and the rest of America, was "I am a citizen of the United States of America," with YES and NO blocks to check.

"Don't I need to show you some proof of citizenship?" I asked. She replied "no." I asked her how she could verify that I wasn’t lying. Sensing she might be on a slippery slope, she called over a supervisor from the Registrar's Office and told the woman of my concern. The official told me they never checked citizenship status because I would be penalized if I lied. Really? So I asked her how she would verify my truthfulness, or those of the dozens of new voters being registered that day. Defensively, she replied that they checked all registrations for accuracy at the Registrar's Office when they were turned in.

I called the Registrar Monday, and asked if they do indeed verify citizenship status. I was told that they didn't unless someone made a specific complaint against an individual applicant.

Forward to our next local election, where the illegal alien presence and an unlawful day labor site were THE issues, I noticed that the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) in their purple tee shirts, and their local spinoffs were canvassing the town. I followed them for awhile as they went to homes and neighborhoods where the illegal aliens concentrated, and watched them exit each home or apartment with a new handful of voter registrations.

Ten years later, nobody at the Registrar's Office is checking citizenship.

The brutal truth is that illegal aliens vote, and in large numbers. Voter fraud is not exclusive to illegal aliens. There are also legal aliens (green card, H1B visas, tourist visa holders, etc.) who vote illegally. And it's not just Latin Americans. The non-citizen demographic includes South Asian tech workers, Irish overstays, West and Horn of Africa immigrants, and Asian students. Then there are dual-state voters (college kids, snowbirds, transients), reincarnated voters, and un-purged voters long moved from their precincts.

While few cases are prosecuted, it’s not because few crimes are committed. Political pressure from Democrats and the cowardly establishment, open-borders Republicans, precludes rigorous enforcement. The United States Attorney in Virginia refused to prosecute such cases in several Northern Virginia counties. The Democratic Party Commissioner of the Virginia Department of Elections refused to release any information on illegal alien registrations. Rep. Paul Ryan and Sen. Lindsey Graham deny the existence of voter fraud, but they offer no proof for their position. Then they ridicule President Trump when he asks to investigate the problem.

In fact, numerous studies document the fraud that these politicians and their media votaries consciously ignore or derisively rebut. A well researched report on illegal alien voting in my home state of Virginia revealed more than a thousand illegal alien registrants in just eight counties. It did not include the two most populous, of which one, Fairfax County, is a de facto sanctuary county, and the very county described in the opening paragraphs of this article. Extrapolate those eight Virginia county totals to the whole state, and then to the entire United States, including states like California where no illegal alien controls exist, and you can see that President Trump's claims are not so frivolous.

The effects of turning a blind eye to this felonious voter fraud? Virginia was once a solid red state. Once the illegal alien invasion hit the state in full flood after 2004, (thanks in part to Republican amnesty advocate George Bush's indifference to the tsunami) it became a blue state. The margin of Hillary Clinton's victory over Donald Trump in Virginia was almost entirely her margin in Fairfax County, where illegals have sanctuary and are protected by a solidly Democrat government. In five recent statewide elections, the Republican margin of defeat - Cuccinelli for Governor (vs. McAuliffe), Gillespie for Senate (vs. Warner), Allen for Senate (vs. Webb), and two Attorneys General - was almost certainly the result of illegal voting. Al Franken sits in the Senate almost certainly because of Minnesota vote fraud. Paul Ryan in his gerrymandered Wisconsin protectorate may not know that, but we citizens in Virginia and elsewhere do know it.

Read more here.......Articles: Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote – a Lot

Jerry Brown Signs Bill Allowing Illegal Immigrants to Vote
Thank You Senior Jerry
69886-full.jpg
From that "report"...

we discovered that 31 non-citizens had cast a total of 186 votes between 2005 and 2015.​

31 non-citizens were found to have voted since 2005.

Sure ... let's spend millions more in a 10th investigation into voter fraud. Maybe we'll find another 31. <smh>
Okay, Einstein.........explain how one goes about catching every single act of voter fraud in an election that uses secret ballots?

Name the 3-5 Million who voted according to trump&co fraudulently. If you or he cannot, then we have nothing more than an opinion. It's not up to us to prove fraud, it is up to trump and his sycophants who make the claim.
I love your position.
You Democrats make sure that we can't prove what you're doing then dare us to prove it.

Well if I accused you for stealing my wallet without any facts or basis.

Should you ask to prove it? That will be a normal reaction. Isn't it?

Until there is such an investigation and until it reveals massive voter fraud -- no one can claim California officials violated their own state law and allowed illegals to register to vote because there is no evidence to support the need for yet another investigation into voter fraud. This is all based on Trump's frail ego which can't tolerate losing the popular vote to Hillary.

Folks claim shit all the time. It's kind of how things go in America, both sides claim shit and raise Hell through whatever means they do, eventually it gets to a point where both sides are in agreement it's a problem - then it gets investigated ~shrug~

Folks claim shit all the time. It's kind of how things go in America, both sides claim shit and raise Hell through whatever means they do, eventually it gets to a point where both sides are in agreement it's a problem - then it gets investigated ~shrug~
Yeah, claiming shit based on hallucinations are called, lies and innuendo. They're called "fake news" when news puts it out there.

Yeah, claiming shit based on hallucinations are called, lies and innuendo. They're called "fake news" when news puts it out there.

Other than the study that says illegals were voting at roughly 6-12% in past elections, or the suggestion put forth by our government that Russian's influenced the election, sure. But given that we have /both/ of those and a shit ton of people across the country who believe the election was hacked one way or the other, I believe there is obvious merit to investigate.

What I don't get is why the left suddenly doesn't want to look into it...

[

Other than the study that says illegals were voting at roughly 6-12% in past elections, or the suggestion put forth by our government that Russian's influenced the election, sure. But given that we have /both/ of those and a shit ton of people across the country who believe the election was hacked one way or the other, I believe there is obvious merit to investigate.

Suspicious ain't it?? But the dems know obozo let millions of illegals vote. He even ENCOURAGED it in an interview right before the election.

I do agree, Obama made it very obvious in that little speech that illegals could, and in fact should, vote and that they wouldn't be caught. I also believe that is why CA is frantic to clear the illegal tags out of their DMV records, because I bet if you tracked them down and asked, they'll say they did indeed vote, and further that they thought Obama told them to.

I also find it suspicious as fuck that the entire left propaganda wing (and all their hacks) turned on a dime once Trump said he was going to investigate. I would think that they would have welcomed it. Though knowing them they'll shift into what they always accuse the right of "conspiracy theories." FYI that is /exactly/ why I read conspiracy theories as part of my attempts to find the truth, cause a lot of it /wasn't/ conspiracy theory in the previous administration ;)

It's been looked into no less than 9 times. Exactly how many investigations into the matter do you need to have until you finally resign to the reality that widespread voter fraud is not occurring?

And of which "study" are you referencing?

[

Suspicious ain't it?? But the dems know obozo let millions of illegals vote. He even ENCOURAGED it in an interview right before the election.
Sadly, your delusions persist. :cuckoo:

Yes more BO sleight of hand, trickery.

"When you vote you are a citizen"

Yup - that's what he said. He wanted illegals to think that if they vote, that will make them a citizen and our whole welfare paradise will be handed to them.

Forum List

Back