Vladimir Putin On Interference in the Trump-Clinton 2016 Presidential Election...and on Trump

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Russian President Vladimir Putin sat down on June 19, 2019, in the Kremlin, for an on the record interview with Oliver Stone. The Russian government has released a transcript of the interview. Below is Putin's discussion with Stone about the 2016 presidential election.-RW Oliver Stone: Yes. So recently, you know Russia has been obviously accused and accused over and over again of interference in the 2016 election. As far as I know there is no proof, it has not turned up. But now in the US there has been an investigation going on about Ukraine’s interference in the election. It seems that it was a very confusing situation, and Poroshenko seems to have been very strongly pro-Clinton, anti-Trump. Vladimir Putin: Yes, this is no secret. Oliver Stone: Do you think there was interference? Vladimir Putin: I do not think that this could be interpreted as interference by Ukraine. But it is perfectly obvious that Ukrainian oligarchs gave money to Trump’s opponents. I do not know whether they did this by themselves or with the knowledge of the authorities.

(Excerpt) Read more at targetliberty.com ...

------------
KMDcXW5_d.jpg

The idiot Dems are going to stick their finger in the fan one more time on Wednesday this week.

2009: How dare leftist Oliver Stone interview a communist dictator like Chavez...

2019: It's so refreshing to see Stone interview the pillar of democracy that is Vladimar Putin.

You guys should actually read that report.

Rather than deflecting, please cite to the specific page of the report that supports your position and finds collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia to influence the outcome of the 2016 presidential election. We'll be waiting.

Looking forward to Swamp Rat Mueller conjuring the guts to face the Freedom Caucus members of Congress. How many times with Mueller plead the 5th or appeal to some other ad hominem to avoid answering questions that expose him as a traitorous POS who along with Obama, Crooked Hillary, etc., attacked our democracy?

You guys should actually read that report.

Rather than deflecting, please cite to the specific page of the report that supports your position and finds collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia to influence the outcome of the 2016 presidential election. We'll be waiting.
The first 200 pages or so deal with that. Read it.

Russian President Vladimir Putin sat down on June 19, 2019, in the Kremlin, for an on the record interview with Oliver Stone. The Russian government has released a transcript of the interview. Below is Putin's discussion with Stone about the 2016 presidential election.-RW Oliver Stone: Yes. So recently, you know Russia has been obviously accused and accused over and over again of interference in the 2016 election. As far as I know there is no proof, it has not turned up. But now in the US there has been an investigation going on about Ukraine’s interference in the election. It seems that it was a very confusing situation, and Poroshenko seems to have been very strongly pro-Clinton, anti-Trump. Vladimir Putin: Yes, this is no secret. Oliver Stone: Do you think there was interference? Vladimir Putin: I do not think that this could be interpreted as interference by Ukraine. But it is perfectly obvious that Ukrainian oligarchs gave money to Trump’s opponents. I do not know whether they did this by themselves or with the knowledge of the authorities.

(Excerpt) Read more at targetliberty.com ...

------------
KMDcXW5_d.jpg

We should be more concerned with Google, China and The Democrat Party Colluding together to interfere in our Elections through Censorship of Conservative Media Outlets, and Personalities, and News.

The only Russian Collusion that did occur anyways was with Clinton, Obama and The DNC. It was also the only money that ever changed hands $13 Million Dollars with money directly given by both Obama and Clinton, jointly with The DNC to Russians.

And once the real investigation in to that occurs, lots of Democrats who aren't sent to jail for being Pedophiles with Dem Donor Epstein, are going to go to jail for Election Interference and Money Laundering.

Forum List

Back