Vive la France!

montelatici

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2014
Le Pen's party Fronte Nationale get 8 seats out of the 577 seats in the French Parliament. Macron's party La Republique en Marche won 308 seats and has 350 seats with the Moderate Democrats who are their allies. The right wing Fascists have been dealt a mortal blow. And to think there were morons that thought intelligent French citizens would vote for a president or party that held the views of Le Pen.

Vive la France, Vive l'Union Européenne

France has one of the world's highest suicide rates.

Most common implement is a firearm.

Dropped on a foot when fleeing reality - followed by fast-moving infection.

A slow and painful suicide.

Now, somebody tell me about the downside to any of that.

France is lucky they got the warnings of the Brexit and Trump disasters before their election.

french deserve what they get in the coming days , months and years i guess .

France and Europe is on the rise bozos. You fascists have lost, big time.

whats it called nowadays , 'france-istan' or something like that .

Muslims represent about 11% of the population of France. Does that make it France-istan? Hispanics make up almost 20% of the U.S. population. Does that make us Amexico?

Muslims represent about 11% of the population of France. Does that make it France-istan? Hispanics make up almost 20% of the U.S. population. Does that make us Amexico?
----------------------------------------------- france is 'france-istan' the way i see things especially because muslims and especially the newly arrived muslims have an alien view of the world and worship an alien god through an alien religion with nasty goals . Plus the muslims practice islamification through immigration ------------- hispanics on the other hand are usually very similar to other Americans except for the newly arrived . Another saving grace for hispanics is that they are mostly Christian so they are generally Normal . To sum things up though , my view is that ALL immigration of third worlder to Western lands should be stopped completely . But Europe and 'france-istan' is in much worse shape than the USA because of the muslims that are invading Europe Monte . [imo]

Le Pen's party Fronte Nationale get 8 seats out of the 577 seats in the French Parliament. Macron's party La Republique en Marche won 308 seats and has 350 seats with the Moderate Democrats who are their allies. The right wing Fascists have been dealt a mortal blow. And to think there were morons that thought intelligent French citizens would vote for a president or party that held the views of Le Pen.

Vive la France, Vive l'Union Européenne

Sure. Macron is a puppet of high finance, c'est tout. Ce gars s'en fout de la population. He doesn't give a sh.. about the people. Hot air and pretending. You'll see.

----------------------------------------------- france is 'france-istan' the way i see things especially because muslims and especially the newly arrived muslims have an alien view of the world and worship an alien god through an alien religion with nasty goals . Plus the muslims practice islamification through immigration ------------- hispanics on the other hand are usually very similar to other Americans except for the newly arrived . Another saving grace for hispanics is that they are mostly Christian so they are generally Normal . To sum things up though , my view is that ALL immigration of third worlder to Western lands should be stopped completely . But Europe and 'france-istan' is in much worse shape than the USA because of the muslims that are invading Europe Monte . [imo]

Firstly, there are Muslims that are native to EU states. There were many Christians in the Balkans that converted to Islam during Ottoman rule. If you remove them, the population of the EU, excluding the UK (that has left the EU) Muslim population is about 3%. The U.S. population of Muslims is about 1.5%.

I also am against third world immigration to the West, but between Muslims that are converting to Christianity (particularly in Italy), and integration, I don't see it as a big problem.

Apostate muslims that are converting to Christianity , who says and who would believe them anyway . [once a heather muslim , always a heathen muslim in my opinion ] Besides that their possibly fake conversions may simply be a ploy [taqiya like muslim tricks or lies] . As far as the USA muslim population , its much to high but i guess that i will have to live with it for my lifetime Monty !!

It seems that Muslims that convert to Christianity, like most converts, are far more aggressive in defending their adopted faith than those born into Christianity.

It seems that Muslims that convert to Christianity, like most converts, are far more aggressive in defending their adopted faith than those born into Christianity.
--------------------------i understand the reasoning but hey , these are muslims . They have a religious tactic taught by mohamad that tells them to lie and decieve to further the goals of Islam Monty !!

You will find that, notwithstanding denials by supporters of the Judaic faith, the Koran replicates the religious tactics of the Jews vis-a-vis "non-believers" as per Sanhedrin 57. The Christian faith is the only one (among Islam, Judaism and Christianity) that is a religion of peace in scripture, e.g. "the other cheek" rather than "an eye for an eye". That does not mean that we have not been perhaps the most aggressively warlike notwithstanding our religion.

Christians have in the past been good at self defense . Jews cause no problems in the wider world no matter their Scripture which i think is the Old Testament . muslims though , wow , nothing but problems for Westerners , Christians and Jews since the founding of 'islam' and then shortly after that founding the muslims went to war / invading Spain i think , didn't they ?? Muslims have been a problem for 1400 year since invention of 'islam' Monty ??

The Jews and Muslims have created problems for Christians. The Jews, to the extent their small population was able to do so. In Spain, they allied themselves with the Muslims during Muslim rule. You have to remember that the Reconquista involved the expulsion or conversion of Muslims and Jews to make Spain great again.

Muslims, particularly the newly converted Turks/Ottomans were a big problem for Christianity. But, they were handled effectively by Christian Europe eventually. The Battle of Lepanto when the mostly Venetian fleet destroyed the Turkish fleet changed the dynamic.

I think that Muslims will eventually grow up and realize that their religion is a backward and absurd cult. The hope is that those that practice Judaism will also realize that their incessant inbreeding and adherence to another backwards cult is also counterproductive. The West should be Christian or atheist with Christian values.

Forum List

Back