Visiting the Tropics

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
Tropical diseases - Every single one of them extremely hard to treat, a good many of them incurable, many of them will leave you permanently disabled after curing it, and all of them are extremely lethal.

Bad, or no medical care
- a problem that makes the first problem even worse, is the fact that it is combined with bad, incompetent medical care.

100 % of the entire tropics that circle the earth, are made up of 3rd world, small, backwards countries with no education and therefore bad, or no medical care as a result.

And part of that bad medical care is that the locals are not vaccinated against any of them, which means that they pose a threat to you as well... the people carry the fucking diseases.

High crime
- The tropics are plagued with societies that have extremely high crime rates, weak, and in some cases NO laws, and they are loaded with tourist-economy born corruption, which leads them to NOT punish the criminals because it creates a record.... and they are very dangerous places to be as a result.

The weather - Tropical storms and hurricanes...... and intolerable heat, and humidity.

Poverty
- The people are unbelievably poor, and so there is nothing there other than what the countries whom the tourists come from, provides them with.

Bad, Ungrateful, stupid, self defeating attitude - And every single time in European history, that Europe has solved their problem with all of the above, just as well as the problems can be solved....

These tropical assholes bitch and moan to CNN.......
"WEEEEE WAAAUUUNTTTT WHUUUUTTTTZZZZ OUUUURRRZZZZZZ"

My response to that is... Well, diseases are whats yours... you can have it... if your so called culture, way of thinking, lifestyle and situation were working, you wouldn't be living in a mud hut and dying.

So whenever somebody asks me if I want to go visit Jamaica, or Bali, or Brazil.... or the Cayman Islands... or the Virgin Islands.... I tell them.. No thanks... I'm satisfied with visiting the New York Yankees baseball team.

Last edited:
Tropical diseases - Every single one of them extremely hard to treat, a good many of them incurable, many of them will leave you permanently disabled after curing it, and all of them are extremely lethal.

Bad, or no medical care
- a problem that makes the first problem even worse, is the fact that it is combined with bad, incompetent medical care.

100 % of the entire tropics that circle the earth, are made up of 3rd world, small, backwards countries with no education and therefore bad, or no medical care as a result.

And part of that bad medical care is that the locals are not vaccinated against any of them, which means that they pose a threat to you as well... the people carry the fucking diseases.

High crime
- The tropics are plagued with societies that have extremely high crime rates, weak, and in some cases NO laws, and they are loaded with tourist-economy born corruption, which leads them to NOT punish the criminals because it creates a record.... and they are very dangerous places to be as a result.

The weather - Tropical storms and hurricanes...... and intolerable heat, and humidity.

Poverty
- The people are unbelievably poor, and so there is nothing there other than what the countries whom the tourists come from, provides them with.

Bad, Ungrateful, stupid, self defeating attitude - And every single time in European history, that Europe has solved their problem with all of the above, just as well as the problems can be solved....

My response to that is... Well, diseases are whats yours... you can have it... if your so called culture, way of thinking, lifestyle and situation were working, you wouldn't be living in a mud hut and dying.

So whenever somebody asks me if I want to go visit Jamaica, or Bali, or Brazil.... or the Cayman Islands... or the Virgin Islands.... I tell them.. No thanks... I'm satisfied with visiting the New York Yankees baseball team.

The last line explains all the abject idiocy that led up to it..

Wankees.... :rolleyes:

yankee-hat-fire.jpg

Oh and you just outed yourself again.
No Philadelphian would ever talk about the Wankees as if they mattered.

• Banned

Bad, or no medical care

High crime

Poverty

The last line explains all the abject idiocy that led up to it..

Wankees.... :rolleyes:

yankee-hat-fire.jpg

Oh and you just outed yourself again.
No Philadelphian would ever talk about the Wankees as if they mattered.

Hey, its not my problem that the Phillies are a 50th rate baseball team that belongs to the lesser of the two leagues that form the "Major leagues" and have overly zealous and sometimes dangerous fans.
:)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back