Virginity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have you know the guy I lost my virginity to was studying to be a priest..the high school version! ( I think there is a class for high school age kids to attend in the Catholic Church who are thinking about becoming priests)

Anyhoo, he's now in sales in Chicago! :lol:

I'll have you know the guy I lost my virginity to was studying to be a priest..the high school version! ( I think there is a class for high school age kids to attend in the Catholic Church who are thinking about becoming priests)

You ruined his life! :lol: He probably was thinking little boys can't feel this good.

You ruined his life! :lol: He probably was thinking little boys can't feel this good.

Ah, he wasn't Mr. Innocent-he also smoked pot and played the "devils music"-Rock and Roll! :eek:

Ah, he wasn't Mr. Innocent-he also smoked pot and played the "devils music"-Rock and Roll! :eek:

Only because you made him. Oh, that poor poor man! :lol:

Not that good of a salesman, evidently. He couldn't sell religion, so he had to go somewhere else :lol:

[youtube]KubgMDSMXfI[/youtube]
:lol:

Or, if you prefer the more modern form...

[youtube]O7O1b5VwA-I[/youtube]
[youtube]lH6frZc7fuE[/youtube]

[youtube]GVEOyg_nRas[/youtube]

Last edited:
I'm still waiting. Yes, I am married and have a son. My wife tells me that it is perfectly normal to be a biological father and still be a virgin in wedlock for over 10 years.

Maybe one day. I'm targeting June 12, 2013.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting. Yes, I am married and have a son. My wife tells me that it is perfectly normal to be a biological father and still be a virgin in wedlock for over 10 years.

Maybe one day. I'm targeting June 12, 2013.

You need a second wife. Make the second one a nympho, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back