Virginia to restore concealed carry state reciprocity....

How many millions of Americans are hurt by gun accidents per year?

[libtard] I think it's like 40 to 50 million each year [/libtard]

Let's hope some dumb-ass doesn't shoot himself.

Salina police investigate accidental shooting in theater

In 2013 there were 11.1 million concealed carriers......and 505 accidental gun deaths.....

Which number is bigger? which number is more relevant? American gun owners are incredibly responsible as is shown in how many people own guns....357 million guns in private hands...and how few people die in gun accidents.... 505 in 2013.

How many millions of Americans are hurt by gun accidents per year?

Glad you asked...you should refer to the concept in law...never ask a question you don't know the answer to.....

in 2013 there were over 320 million guns in private hands. How many are killed by gun accidents....

I will get the number for non fatal gun accidents...one second.

How Many Accidental Gun Injuries per Year? - The Volokh Conspiracy

A guest on the HuffPost Live discussion noted in the post below mentioned that guns injure 5,000 people per year (presumably in the U.S.). Actually, according to CDC’s WISQARS, there are about 14,000-19,000 nonfatal injuries stemming from accidental shootings per year in the U.S., though only about 600 people killed in such shootings. As always, keep in mind the limitations of this data, including that some suicides and suicide attempts could be misclassified as accidents.

Hmmm.....that would be quite a bit fewer than millions...no?

Seems like a good deal to me:

In exchange, Republicans will agree to a major concession: Anyone subject to a permanent protective order for a domestic violence offense will be prohibited from carrying a firearm for the two-year life of the order. The issue had been a nonstarter in the Republican-controlled General Assembly.

If they're that dangerous, then lock them up.

I also like to point out that last year Virginia allowed concealed carry in Bars....the anti gun loons started screeching and pulling out their hair....they said their would be booze and blood covering the floors........

And the violent crime in Bars went down 5.2%.

The truth, facts and reality do not support any claims made by the anti gun loons....

I also like to point out that last year Virginia allowed concealed carry in Bars....the anti gun loons started screeching and pulling out their hair....they said their would be booze and blood covering the floors........

And the violent crime in Bars went down 5.2%.

The truth, facts and reality do not support any claims made by the anti gun loons....

It has nothing to do with crime rates, to the Liberals. It's about control.

In exchange, Republicans will agree to a major concession: Anyone subject to a permanent protective order for a domestic violence offense will be prohibited from carrying a firearm for the two-year life of the order. The issue had been a nonstarter in the Republican-controlled General Assembly.

Can't...because that requires due process. (Of course, so does removing any rights, but they're hoping nobody notices that part...........)

Can't...because that requires due process. (Of course, so does removing any rights, but they're hoping nobody notices that part...........)

But, you have no problem denying people their civil rights without due process.

As it's going to be the law in Virginia I don't see how it is irrelevant.
If you haven't committed domestic violence then it's pretty irrelevant.

Logical Fallacy of Argument by Assertion.

I have already pointed out that such claims are made falsely in during Divorce Proceedings.

Okay. I guess you should write to Virginia republicans that they are wrong.

Interesting. You're not even going to try denying that such claims are made falsely in Divorce Proceedings.

Just giving up with a NOn Sequitur.

Probably some felons are wrongly convicted. Should we let felons buy guns? If you lose an argument in court, typically there's a punishment.
A domestic order is NOT from a court as I understand it

As it's going to be the law in Virginia I don't see how it is irrelevant.
If you haven't committed domestic violence then it's pretty irrelevant.

Logical Fallacy of Argument by Assertion.

I have already pointed out that such claims are made falsely in during Divorce Proceedings.

Okay. I guess you should write to Virginia republicans that they are wrong.

Interesting. You're not even going to try denying that such claims are made falsely in Divorce Proceedings.

Just giving up with a NOn Sequitur.

Probably some felons are wrongly convicted. Should we let felons buy guns? If you lose an argument in court, typically there's a punishment.

If you lose an argument in criminal court, the punishment is prison time.

Forum List

Back