Virginia girl found eating herself in cage in mobile home

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
A young girl was found caged and attempting to eat herself in a mobile home in Virginia, and cops say her parents are responsible.

The malnourished girl, believed to be either 5 or 6, was discovered in a crib that was converted into a makeshift cage after police arrived at the home in Gloucester County to investigate a burglary last week.

The girl's parents, Brian and Shannon Gore, were arrested and charged with felony child abuse. The mother was also charged with attempted capital murder.

However, the gruesome twosome now faces first-degree murder charges after the remains of what authorities believe to be another child were found buried outside their mobile home.

Read more: Virginia girl found eating herself in cage in mobile home; parents Brian and Shannon Gore charged

Predictions on their sentences?

"He was really a nice guy," Brian Gore's ex-girlfriend, Sandy, told WTKR 3 News in Norfolk. "He went to church and everything."

Ever noticed that the most disgusting killers in our history usually have neighbors and acquaintances who say something like this? "They were good neighbors, blah, blah, blah; I am stunned."

"He was really a nice guy," Brian Gore's ex-girlfriend, Sandy, told WTKR 3 News in Norfolk. "He went to church and everything."

Ever noticed that the most disgusting killers in our history usually have neighbors and acquaintances who say something like this? "They were good neighbors, blah, blah, blah; I am stunned."

Yup, but if you are a murderer you have to be nice to your neighbors and not draw suspicion on yourself. If you are a dick to your neighbor and walk around the backyard butt naked with a bloody kitchen knife, you won't last long.

Trailer trash.. They should get the chair. After the Casey Anthony thing its gonna be ugly for people like this to get anything but the chair. Zap... we won't have to feed them!

Absolutely. "He was polite and kept to himself. We had no idea he had body parts in his freezer".

Someone I'm close to has a nephew that she claims is a 13 year old sociopath. She told me the other day when they find him eating someone's heart one day, she will be the first to go on T.V. and say, "I knew it. That kid was born with 666 on his head".

Absolutely. "He was polite and kept to himself. We had no idea he had body parts in his freezer".

Someone I'm close to has a nephew that she claims is a 13 year old sociopath. She told me the other day when they find him eating someone's heart one day, she will be the first to go on T.V. and say, "I knew it. That kid was born with 666 on his head".
Yikes. :eek:

But, I understand. Sociopathy apparently often manifests itself before adulthood.

Anyway, to answer your question in the OP, it appears that they are going to be charged with capital murder. There is the death penalty in Virginia.

another Dahmer

A young girl was found caged and attempting to eat herself in a mobile home in Virginia, and cops say her parents are responsible.

The malnourished girl, believed to be either 5 or 6, was discovered in a crib that was converted into a makeshift cage after police arrived at the home in Gloucester County to investigate a burglary last week.

The girl's parents, Brian and Shannon Gore, were arrested and charged with felony child abuse. The mother was also charged with attempted capital murder.

However, the gruesome twosome now faces first-degree murder charges after the remains of what authorities believe to be another child were found buried outside their mobile home.

Read more: Virginia girl found eating herself in cage in mobile home; parents Brian and Shannon Gore charged

Predictions on their sentences?

Normally, of course, I'd say we don't get to the "sentence" part until after the guilt phase.

But, assuming there's a conviction, the sentence may be in the "nature of" capital punishment.

And, assuming guilt, that's ok by me.

Last edited:

I went to elementary school with a kid like that. He was much bigger than all the other kids. Bullied the hell outta everyone, killed small animals, was always dirty, really stupid....ect.... just a mean fucking kid.

I heard that he's a cop now a couple of towns over. Scary.

I shudder at the thought of that guy having absolute power over anyone.

But, I understand. Sociopathy apparently often manifests itself before adulthood.

Anyway, to answer your question in the OP, it appears that they are going to be charged with capital murder. There is the death penalty in Virginia.

Good... They deserve nothing less. They're obviously guilty according to what I have read.
I think they should be hung by hooks jammed through there pectoral skin and water boarded before they sit in the chair and put out of there misery..
We shouldn't have to pay 100K a year to house these scum bags in a seg unit. They don't deserve protection....

Last edited:

Good... They deserve nothing less. They're obviously guilty according to what I have read.
I think they should be hung by hooks jammed through there pectoral skin and water boarded before they sit in the chair and put out of there misery..
Meh, I am against the DP.

I don't need to be physically brutal (not saying our execution methods are brutal, but addressing your ideation) to a criminal to punish them.

This "friend" is quite a story teller, but she does say he tortures animals. She also said at the age of 10 he told the saleswoman at the wallpaper store he wanted his room decorated in vaginas. I kid you not.

Anywho...If the baby's body is badly decomposed, they may not be able to determine cause of death. I am rethinking the need for "Caylee's Law".

Its alarming how often this kind of thing is happening, an 8 year old boy was abducted and massacred in Brooklyn the other day as well, they found the guy who did it and he had the kids body parts in his fridge and in a dumpster a few miles away. The guy doesn't even know why he did it.

This "friend" is quite a story teller, but she does say he tortures animals. She also said at the age of 10 he told the saleswoman at the wallpaper store he wanted his room decorated in vaginas. I kid you not.

Anywho...If the baby's body is badly decomposed, they may not be able to determine cause of death. I am rethinking the need for "Caylee's Law".

Ok, that's scary.

Hmmm, any chance these 2 can walk? can't prove cause of death right?

Not necessarily. There are great advances in forensic science, and it's still a very hot field in research.

Not all circumstantial evidence cases are created equal.

There was plenty of room for solid suspicion in the Caylee Anthony murder case. But there was, sadly, also room for a reasonable doubt. There was a lack of evidence to prove the case beyond the old reasonable doubt.

But in this new case in Virginia, the fact that the still living victim was found (more or less "in time") under those alleged conditions MIGHT turn out to be a key to a very different outcome.

Forum List

Back