Virginia declares "state of emergency"

I think the ironic thing in all this is Mcauliffe being democrat. Which ties into where the KKK started by old demos.
Hey dumbshit. The KKK was started by old CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS.

Oh, and here's another thing to shove up your ignorant ass:

Big name donors fuel McAuliffe's bid for Virginia governor

Donald Trump is just one of many big name donors funding Terry McAuliffe's campaign to win the Virginia governor's mansion this fall, according to newly released financial disclosure reports - and he isn't even among the most generous givers.

Yeah, that's right, retard. Democrat McAuliffe is governor because of help from New York limousine liberal Donald Trump.

Thanks for bringing it up! :lol:
Look up the party David Duke was on originally, idiot. Should I mention Crooked H and her husband's ties to KKK now?
29E320E500000578-3135820-image-a-7_1435053019578.jpg

CIE2HBhUcAAt22e.jpg

152448d1435166773-clinton-campaign-used-confederate-flag-92-arkansas.jpg
LBJ also.

Ever since President Trump destroyed Hitlery Clinton in the election, the left have become more and more violent...

BREAKING: Virginia Gov. declares state of emergency over violent ‘Alt-Right’ protests

You idiot, it was rightwing skinhead that ran people over with a car - how the fuck does that in any shape or form fit your retarded VIOLENT LEFT thesis?
. Who provoked the skin heads ??

Are you kidding me? You are actually JUSTIFYING RUNNING A CAR INTO A CROWD OF PEOPLE?

What. The . Fuck. Is. Wrong. With. You. ?
. Talking to liberals is like trying to talk to a flippin wall... You actually interpret my post as promoting violence of any kind after I just told you that I don't promote violence or justify it at all... Now someone caused the violence to errupt, and yes bad things resulted, but who caused it if you can answer a simple question ?? Good grief.

You are an idiot sir. Clearly.

There is NO JUSTIFICATION for murder, doesn't matter who "started it".

You'd think you've learned as much around your kindergarden years.
. Quote me where I justified murder you flippin idiot..Are you scared to answer the question because you will be found guilty of avoiding the correct answer that might lead to a solution before the next tragic event ?

You idiot, it was rightwing skinhead that ran people over with a car - how the fuck does that in any shape or form fit your retarded VIOLENT LEFT thesis?

Are you kidding me? You are actually JUSTIFYING RUNNING A CAR INTO A CROWD OF PEOPLE?

. Talking to liberals is like trying to talk to a flippin wall... You actually interpret my post as promoting violence of any kind after I just told you that I don't promote violence or justify it at all... Now someone caused the violence to errupt, and yes bad things resulted, but who caused it if you can answer a simple question ?? Good grief.

. Quote me where I justified murder you flippin idiot..Are you scared to answer the question because you will be found guilty of avoiding the correct answer that might lead to a solution before the next tragic event ?

So if you say "fuck you, you Nazi skinhead", is that "provoking" behavior? Was ramming your car and then backing over the people you just ran over an appropriate response to any provocation?

So if you say "fuck you, you Nazi skinhead", is that "provoking" behavior? Was ramming your car and then backing over the people you just ran over an appropriate response to any provocation?
. Dumb question.. Try again brainless... For the last time, violence is never the answer. Can you and your buds get that through your thick skulls finally ?. The hate goes way back on both sides, and many Innocents have suffered on both sides, and it's up to our justice system to be blind when if comes to picking sides. Their job is to blindly administer justice to anyone breaking the law. The violaters will be judged and sentence, but the root of the problems must be addressed as well.

Last edited:

. Dumb question.. Try again brainless... For the last time, violence is never the answer. Can you and your buds get that through your thick skulls finally ?. The hate goes way back on both sides, and many Innocents have suffered on both sides, and it's up to our justice system to be blind when if comes to picking sides. Their job is to blindly administer justice to anyone breaking the law. The violaters will be judged and sentence, but the root of the problems must be addressed as well.

So why ask what the rape victim was wearing (euphemistically speaking)? Why ask if they were "provoked"?

So why ask what the rape victim was wearing (euphemistically speaking)? Why ask if they were "provoked"?
. It all gets addressed either in a trial or within the investigation. Good grief.

THE MASTER RACE:

f35545.jpg

And they wonder why they lost...
. Lost what ? Ohh your talking about the fat aces in the picture. LOL.

Lost the "war of Northern aggression",of course. They're waving the traitorous flag of a losing nation.

So might makes right? Yankee Nazis always revert to that.

In this case might was FOR right.

King Arthur: Ginny, Ginny, suppose we create a new order of chivalry? A new order where might is only used for right! To improve instead of to destroy. Look, we'll invite all the knights, all the kings of all the kingdoms, to lay down there arms to come and join us. Oh yes, Ginny. I will take one of the large rooms in the castle, put a table in it, and all the knights will gather at it.

Guinevere: And do what?

King Arthur: Talk across it. Debate. Make laws. Plan improvements!

Guinevere: But, Arthur, do you think all the knights will ever want to? To do such a ridiculously peaceful thing?

King Arthur: We'll make it a great honor. Very fashionable! Everyone will want to join! Only now, the knights will whack only for good. Might for right. Might for right. Might - for - right. That's it, Ginny. Might. No, not might is right. Might - For - Right!

Guinevere: It's very original.

King Arthur: Yes. Yes-Yes. And civilized, Ginny.

Guinevere: Arthur, it will have to be an awfully large table. Won't there be jealousy? All the knights will be claiming superiority and want to sit at the head.

King Arthur: We'll make it - a round table. So, there is no head.

THE MASTER RACE:

f35545.jpg

And they wonder why they lost...
. Lost what ? Ohh your talking about the fat aces in the picture. LOL.

Lost the "war of Northern aggression",of course. They're waving the traitorous flag of a losing nation.

So might makes right? Yankee Nazis always revert to that.

In this case might was FOR right.

King Arthur: Ginny, Ginny, suppose we create a new order of chivalry? A new order where might is only used for right! To improve instead of to destroy. Look, we'll invite all the knights, all the kings of all the kingdoms, to lay down there arms to come and join us. Oh yes, Ginny. I will take one of the large rooms in the castle, put a table in it, and all the knights will gather at it.

Guinevere: And do what?

King Arthur: Talk across it. Debate. Make laws. Plan improvements!

Guinevere: But, Arthur, do you think all the knights will ever want to? To do such a ridiculously peaceful thing?

King Arthur: We'll make it a great honor. Very fashionable! Everyone will want to join! Only now, the knights will whack only for good. Might for right. Might for right. Might - for - right. That's it, Ginny. Might. No, not might is right. Might - For - Right!

Guinevere: It's very original.

King Arthur: Yes. Yes-Yes. And civilized, Ginny.

Guinevere: Arthur, it will have to be an awfully large table. Won't there be jealousy? All the knights will be claiming superiority and want to sit at the head.

King Arthur: We'll make it - a round table. So, there is no head.

No it wasn't. Lincoln was a tyrant who took a great big shit on the Constitution and murdered 850,000 Americans.

Haven't heard much about the incident in VA, but it don't sound good. No more removal of the monuments. There needs to be a bill passed outlawing this bullcrap immediately. Like I said before, if all could be erased then so be it.. Start with a clean slate, but we know that won't happen with either of the groups, so all history shall remain, and the history will be just that HISTORY.

Exactly.. You got Tim Kaine as Senator/Former Hillary VP and Terry McCauliffe former DNC chair and Clinton bagman sitting there thinking -- HOW could we start a race war and pin it on Trump with his "nationalist" agenda?

This is FUCKING COUP attempt. To create chaos and unrest. Here's the plan.

1) Lean on Charlottesville to join the movement to PURGE historical monuments and symbols in old Va.

2) Make a BIG FUCKING DEAL out of it. Attract the attention of all those whacked out racist groups and extreme White Nationalists.

3) Gladly give them a permit and access to the city.

4) Then plan to greet them with busloads of outside activists MOVED there for a confrontation.

5) Under-estimate the consequences by a bit and just restrain the crowd control enough to touch off the desired confrontation..

6) Launch the pre-planned media blitz and talking points confabulating the RNC, Repubs, Anyone who doesn't want to live in country that purges history with the KKK, Skinheads and White Separatists. Make TRUMP appear to be responsible. Have everyone on the same page about it being "domestic terrorism"..

7) Amp up this confrontation over a statue of R. E. Lee to Congressional investigation status of White Nationalists as a special terrorist designation. Make the race confrontation SOOOO intense, Trump cant get his tweets heard. Essentially create anarchy, destruction, civil strife and death.

So --- HOW did this start? A leftist inspired program to purge history from your country..

Exactly.. You got Tim Kaine as Senator/Former Hillary VP and Terry McCauliffe former DNC chair and Clinton bagman sitting there thinking -- HOW could we start a race war and pin it on Trump with his "nationalist" agenda?

You think HIlary can make angry white men start a race war, but can't get them to vote for her.

WOW, the Svengali effect only works to make people do what they wanted to do anyway.

You think HIlary can make angry white men start a race war, but can't get them to vote for her.

WOW, the Svengali effect only works to make people do what they wanted to do anyway.

Did I blame Hillary? No I didn't. I blame the DNC for conspiring to promote anarchy, confrontation and hate.. At a time when America can't afford this kind of distraction over a fucking statue..

All this shows how fucked these people are. That their priorities are all about POWER and obtaining POWER and trivial things. They would rather screw this country over for 4 years and make it totally ungovernable, than work to solve the MAJOR problems and issues.

Did I blame Hillary? No I didn't. I blame the DNC for conspiring to promote anarchy, confrontation and hate.. At a time when America can't afford this kind of distraction over a fucking statue..

Correction:

You think Kane and McAuliff can make angry white men start a race war, but can't get them to vote for Hillary?

WOW, the Svengali effect only works to make people do what they wanted to do anyway

Who PAID to bus in the counter-protesters? How did all these talking points to the media spread so rapidly? Why is there ALREADY calls for Congressional investigations?

People saw the video of a deliberate murder. That upsets people.

Correction:

You think Kane and McAuliff can make angry white men start a race war, but can't get them to vote for Hillary?

WOW, the Svengali effect only works to make people do what they wanted to do anyway

No stupid. They counted on the troglydyte angry white men to do what angry white men do.. And they waved the red meat in front of the morons. Then provided the atmosphere and the COUNTER MORONS to start a conflict over it. They have blood on their hands.

Forum List

Back