Virginia declares "state of emergency"

You incidentally - what is with progressives throwing urine and feces on everything? Seriously - who does that?!? They are like barnyard animals (only dumber).

Come on, racist pigs have been eating shit and getting pissed on their whole lives. Why do you think they are so bitter?

I think the ironic thing in all this is Mcauliffe being democrat. Which ties into where the KKK started by old demos.
Hey dumbshit. The KKK was started by old CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS.

Oh, and here's another thing to shove up your ignorant ass:

Big name donors fuel McAuliffe's bid for Virginia governor

Donald Trump is just one of many big name donors funding Terry McAuliffe's campaign to win the Virginia governor's mansion this fall, according to newly released financial disclosure reports - and he isn't even among the most generous givers.

Yeah, that's right, retard. Democrat McAuliffe is governor because of help from New York limousine liberal Donald Trump.

Thanks for bringing it up! :lol:

THE MASTER RACE:

f35545.jpg

Haven't heard much about the incident in VA, but it don't sound good. No more removal of the monuments.

334px-Double-facepalm.jpg

Seriously? THAT is your take away?

How about NO MORE RUNNING CARS INTO PEOPLE? Why didn't that come to you first?

Ever since President Trump destroyed Hitlery Clinton in the election, the left have become more and more violent...

BREAKING: Virginia Gov. declares state of emergency over violent ‘Alt-Right’ protests

You idiot, it was rightwing skinhead that ran people over with a car - how the fuck does that in any shape or form fit your retarded VIOLENT LEFT thesis?
. Who provoked the skin heads ?? Just asking... Not a promoter of violence, but something usually causes it, and someone usually causes it.

Ever since President Trump destroyed Hitlery Clinton in the election, the left have become more and more violent...

BREAKING: Virginia Gov. declares state of emergency over violent ‘Alt-Right’ protests

You idiot, it was rightwing skinhead that ran people over with a car - how the fuck does that in any shape or form fit your retarded VIOLENT LEFT thesis?
. Who provoked the skin heads ??

Are you kidding me? You are actually JUSTIFYING RUNNING A CAR INTO A CROWD OF PEOPLE?

What. The . Fuck. Is. Wrong. With. You. ?

It's like lefties asking you who provoked the baseball field shooter - TOTALLY INSANE QUESTION.

Are you kidding me? You are actually JUSTIFYING RUNNING A CAR INTO A CROWD OF PEOPLE?

. Talking to liberals is like trying to talk to a flippin wall... You actually interpret my post as promoting violence of any kind after I just told you that I don't promote violence or justify it at all ??.. Now someone caused the violence to errupt, and yes bad things resulted, but who caused it if you can answer a simple question ?? Good grief.

. Talking to liberals is like trying to talk to a flippin wall... You actually interpret my post as promoting violence of any kind after I just told you that I don't promote violence or justify it at all... Now someone caused the violence to errupt, and yes bad things resulted, but who caused it if you can answer a simple question ?? Good grief.

You are an idiot sir. Clearly.

There is NO JUSTIFICATION for murder, doesn't matter who "started it".

You'd think you've learned as much around your kindergarden years.

USMB Nazis, notice how the whole nation is still criticizing you for being Nazis?

Your little tantrums here aren't having any effect. The world isn't like your USMB Nazi-friendly safespace.
Now they aren't snowflake. You need to socialize with people who don't hate America.

I think the ironic thing in all this is Mcauliffe being democrat. Which ties into where the KKK started by old demos.

Donald Trump is just one of many big name donors funding Terry McAuliffe's campaign to win the Virginia governor's mansion this fall, according to newly released financial disclosure reports - and he isn't even among the most generous givers.

Yeah, that's right, retard. Democrat McAuliffe is governor because of help from New York limousine liberal Donald Trump.

Look up the party David Duke was on originally, idiot. Should I mention Crooked H and her husband's ties to KKK now?

Look up the party David Duke was on originally, idiot. Should I mention Crooked H and her husband's ties to KKK now?
29E320E500000578-3135820-image-a-7_1435053019578.jpg

CIE2HBhUcAAt22e.jpg

152448d1435166773-clinton-campaign-used-confederate-flag-92-arkansas.jpg

Forum List

Back